CHAPTER 27

Me You?

 

FEBRUARY 2015

JUNGKOOK's POV

Tomorrow will be Luna's birthday and here I am going to Lotte Mall to find something for her. I already get my driving license. I come here with Jimin hyung and Tae hyung and they allow me to drive the car for the first time and I super excited for it. I start the car and get in to it. Jimin hyung in front and Tae hyung at the back.

"Yaaa Jungkook. Our life is on you. We trust on you." Jimin keeps praying when the car starts to moving.

"Ahhh hyung. Believe in me. I don't get the license for nothing."

"Hyung always trust on you Kookie ah." Tae hyung kisses me on the cheek.

"Yaaa hyung!" I still keep my hands on steering.

"What? I'm just sending my love towards my maknae."

"People will think I'm gay while I'm still straight."

"Ohh whatever. I don't care what people think. I just think what I think." he focuses on his phone.

"What did you say Tae?" Jimin asks him.

"I also don't know what I say." he says it nonchalantly.

I open the radio and sing along until we reach the mall. I park the car underground. We wear mask and enter the mall.

"What I need to buy for her?" my eyes wander around.

"That! That! That!" Tae hyung jumps like a kid while pointing at the toy car shop.

"You want me to buy toy car for her? She's a girl not boy." I shook my head. He's really an alien.

"But I want it." he pouts.

"Ahh hyung. I will buy you that when your birthday comes, arasso? Then, you can play it in our crowded dorm."

"Yaaa!" he pisses off.

"How about . ." -Jimin

"What hyung? Do you have an idea?" I immediately ask him as I'm too excited.

"Yaa! why are you cutting me? I'm just about to say how about have lunch first since it's already 12.23 o'clock."

"I thought you are going to give me an opinion." I roll my eyes.

"I agree with Jimin. Full tummy will lead to fresh idea." Tae hyung winks to me.

"I support Tae." Jimin puts his arm on Tae hyung's shoulder. It seems like I need to just follow them.

"Okay."

"Good. Lunch is on me." -Jimin

"Yeay yeay yeay." Tae hyung says it joyfully. They walk together while I just walk alone behind them. I take out my phone and look at it while walking. As I keep my head up, Tae hyung and Jimin hyung are not there. Where are them? They must walk fast due to hungriness. In their life, it's only about food food and food. Aigooo. I wander around to find them and suddenly someone poke me from behind. I turn my back. It's Yeri.

"Jungkook oppa?" she looks at me in excited.

"Ouh Yeri. What are you doing here?" I ask her in lazy mode. Aigooo. How can I meet her here. I'm not in the mood for her.

"Just do some shopping with my future members." she smiles at me.

"Future members?" 

"Yeah. They are." she points at her members in the shop. Eh? It's Red Velvet members.

"You will join Red Velvet?"

"Yes. Our comeback as well as my debut is on March." 

"Ohhh." I nod. Wait! She just said on March, wasn't it? That's means she will meet Luna. Ohh crap. I hope she won't cause any trouble for Luna.

"Oppa? About your dating scandal, it's not true, isn't it?" See. I already expect she will ask me about this.

"If it's true or not, that's nothing to do with you. I need to find my members. Bye." I'm about to leave then she grabs my hand.

"Oppa? I still love you." her eyes watery.

"You know that we are over."

"I miss you."

"Yeri, I hope you can understand that we already nothing."

"Is it because of Luna?"

"She has nothing to do with this. The rumor is not true. How many times I need to make statement? People keep doubting about that." I let out a hard sigh.

"Good to hear that. I will win your heart back oppa." she wipes her fake tears.

"I don't want to give any hope and I can't promise anything, Yeri. Bye." I leave her without she's bidding me a good bye. I don't want to have any relation with her again. I call Jimin hyung to ask where they are. I immediately go to meet them before I will bump into Yeri again. I spot them in a corner of the restaurant.

"Yo maknae-ah. Where are you going?" Tae hyung asks me as I sit besides him.

"I'm that supposely to ask that question. You are too fast."

"We are hungry." Tae hyung grins.

"Are you already order for me?"

"Yes." -Jimin

"Your order sir." the waiter place the food on our table and we thank him.

"I met Yeri just now." 

"Ahhh that's why you are late. You go on dating with her." -Tae hyung

"Ahhh hyung. I already broke up with her. We are zero now."

"Then, what's with that?" -Tae hyung

"I just accidently bumped in to her. She's about to debut this March."

"Ohhh." they don't interested to know the details. They always like this when it comes to Yeri. I remember when the first time I said that I crushed on Yeri, they were so excited to know about her. At first, they were really nice to her then after that they were cold to her. When I talked about her, they will be just 'ohh like that'. Then, they will try to change the topic. When I try to ask why, they will say that it's nicer if I know it by myself not from others mouth. After 3 months of my debut, she started to show herself. When I call her, she will say that she's busy and one day I saw her kissing with other guy. At that time, I realise what my members trying to say.

After having our lunch, we start again our mission to find Luna's birthday present. We wander around the mall about three times but we find nothing. We decide to sit in front of fountain in that mall.

"Ahhh hyung. What I should buy for her?"

"I also have no idea." Jimin hyung's panting.

"Jungkookie! How about that?" Tae hyung points to something.

"Wahh hyung. Good idea! She's a girl anyway. She will like stuff like that."

"I'm glad you are not chosing something weird again this time around." Jimin pats Taehyung's head while laughing.

"Yaaa! I also know what girls' likes okay?" Taehyung mad at Jimin.

"Stop arguing. Let's go!" I stand up and grab both of their hand to the shop.

"Ahhh. Can you go by yourself? We are tired af." Jimin hyung walks lazily.

"Come on hyung." I enter the shop excitedly and go towards teddy bear section immediately.

"Wahhh. It's all cute. Can I buy all of this?" Tae hyung runs towards the big giant teddy bear.

"Hyung. I think that will be nice." I point to the giant teddy bear behind Taehyung.

"The cream one?" -Jimin

"Yes." 

"Awww. I think it's cute if you give her that. The teddy will remind her of you." -Taehyung

"That's what I think of. If she misses me, she can just hug that teddy." I grin.

"What a flirt." -Jimin

Then I decide to take the cream giant teddy bear. After paying the teddy bear with my credit card, we head to our home. It's tiring. All of us want to sleep and rest.


I open my eyes and glance at wall clock. It's already 8.35 pm. I've been sleeping for holy 3 hours. After getting back from shopping mall, I immediately climb myself on bed and sleep.

Grrrrr . . .

I touch my stomach. Are you hungry, Mr Tummy? You want to eat something? At that time Yoongi hyung rushes towards my room.

"Whae hyung?"

"You are not eating yet, right?"

I nod.

"Lamb skewers?"

"Yeah hyung! You really know what I want."

"Faster wash up. I give you 15 minutes."

"Other members?"

"They already have dinner."

"Okay."

Yoongi exits my room. I grab my towel and head to bathroom. After washing, I wear my white hoodie and sweat pants and get out from room. Other members are in front of TV, watching Running Man. We bid them good bye and go to Lamb skewers restaurant. After feeding our tummy, we walk heavily to the car park. As I want to open the car door, suddenly I see an old lady with heavy bag in her hand want to across the road and at that time, a lorry comes in a fast speed towards her. I immediately run to her and grab her to my side.

"Are you okay, halmonni?" I ask her as she's panting hard. Maybe she's nervous after what happened earlier.

"Are you okay, Jungkook? Halmonni?" Yoongi rushes towards us.

"I'm okay, young man. Thank you." she calms herself down and smiles towards me and Yoongi hyung.

"I think we need to go to hospital, halmonni." Yoongi hyung kneels down to our level.

"Aniya aniya. I'm okay. I don't need to go to hospital." she stands up.

"Are you really okay halmonni?" I ask with care.

"I'm really really okay. Thank you young man. As my thanks gift, take this." she gives me a necklace.

"Ohh. It's okay, halmonni. It's not a big deal." I refuse her gift.

"No. You need to take this. You save my life and this as a return. I'm sad if you are not accepting this."

"Arasso halmonni." I just take the necklace since I don't want her to feel bad. I stare the necklace at my palm. It's beautiful.

"It's butterfly necklace." the halmonni breaks my imagination.

"Huh?" I give a face that want some explanation.

"It's mine and it's really important to me. This necklace is a symbol of butterfly effect."

"Ahh butterfly effect." Yoongi hyung interupts. I almost forget Yoongi hyung besides me. 

"Give this to someone that really give big impact in your life, that you don't want to lose her or him. And I hope you don't let go of that person." she rubs the butterfly that in my palm and smiles lightly to me.

"Thank you halmonni." I bow to her.

"I'm the one who should be thankful." she pats my arm. "I will leave first. My husband is waiting for me. I hope that I will meet you next time." she leaves us and we go back to the car.

"What is butterfly effect, hyung?" I ask Yoongi that focuses on his driving.

"It's like someone that steps in your life that give you a big change or effect on you."

"AAhhh like that." I nod while staring at the necklace. "Who should I give this?" I ask innocently.

"I think you already have the answer."

"But I don't know wheather she gives me a big change or not."

"People said that you'll realise that when that someone leaves you and I hope it doesn't need to let go of someone to make you realise that." he pats my arm and continues to drive safely to our dorm.

"Hm I think I just found another birthday present for her." a smirk appears at the crook of my lips. I keep staring at the necklace and I can feel something about the necklace. In a minute, I really fell in love with the necklace and I can feel it's important to me now. You are my butterfly that I'm afraid to lose, Park Luna.

 

 


 

Luna's POV

The sunlight from outside hits my face. The white curtain is not enough to block it from entering my room. I move to the other side of my bed to prevent the sunlight while closing my eyes. Suddenly I feel someone put my head on his arm and cuddles me. It so warm, it's like Jungkook's when I'm in Busan last year. It will be nice if this is not a dream. I really miss and always longing for this. His gentle touch really melt my cold heart, his scent turns me on. I smile while my eyes still shut. I tighten the hug and bring my head to his broad chest.

"You are quiet brave and what with that smile? Have a sweet dream of me?" Why Jungkook's voice is really close to my ears? It's just like reality. I even can feel his hot and gentle breathe on my forehead.

I open my eyes slowly and as soon as I see a neck straight in front of my eyes, I head up my eyes and there is Jungkook smiling to me. Wait! What?! Jungkook?! I quickly sit up, so does he. I'm still in my dream, right? I pinch his nose to make sure I'm in my dream.

"Auch. It's hurt, pabo. You are not in dream." he rubs his red nose.

"Warghhhhhh!" When I come to my sense, I push him until he falls from my bed and check myself underneath of the blanket. Thank God! I'm fully clothes.

"Aaaa appo." he groans in pain.

"Wahh Jungkook. Mian! " I quickly check him seating on the floor besides my bed. "Are you okay?" I check his arm and leg.

"I'm okay." he takes his arm back from my grip while pouting.

"I'm really sorry." I look down to floor.

"Do you want me to forgive you?"

I nod innocently.

"If that so, I waaaantttt . ." he comes closer to my face, eyeeing my lips and I keep my head backwards until my head knock the bed. Ohh what the is this?!

"Like I said to you before, I can't give you that. It's my family rules." I keep looking down.

"Who said that I want that things? You really have dirty mind. I just want to say that I just want my morning kiss." he pecks my lips and back to his position awhile ago.

"Yaaaa! I don't brush my teeth yet." I say that to cover up my embarassment. My face turns into a huge giant tomato.

"If that so, go brush your teeth or else I will you here."

After hearing that, I quickly go to my bathroom. "Namja will be always namja!" I yell while brushing my teeth. I hear him laughing hard in my room. I wash my face and exit my bathroom. He sits on my bed comfortably like he's the owner of the room. I go towards my dressing table.

"What are you doing here? and how can you make yourself into my room?" I make my hair into a messy bun. He's still not answering. I turn my head to my bed. Eh? Where is him?

"Hey jagiya." he's besides me. When did he make his move here? "Happy Birthday." he pecks my cheeks. I see a plate of pancakes in his hold.

"Thank you and what's that? No cake?" I smile to him.

"It's still morning. It's not nice to eat that in the morning and this as a replacement." he grabs my hands and drags me to the couch in my room.

"Your breakfast." he gives me the plate.

"Thank you for this." I wander my eyes around my room. I see a bunch of balloon floating in the centre of the ceiling in my room and I find a giant cute cream teddy bear in the corner of my room.

"You are welcome." he pats my head.

"I never expect this surprise from you." my eyes feel watery.

"Yaaa. You're supposely to be happy not crying." he wipes my tears that about to flow on my cheeks.

I slice the pancake and feed myself and him. After finishing the breakfast, I put the plate aside and go towards the teddy bear and sit on it. It even bigger than me.

"It so fluffy! You are kookie and I will name this Cream" I say it in excited mode.

"When you miss to cuddling with me like earlier, you can just hug it." he controls to not burst into laugh. I look at him with sharp gaze.

"Just joking." he gives his hand to get me up.

"How can you be here?" I take his hand and get up.

"Your parents give me permission."

"Seriously?" I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Yes. They seem trust me."

"Ouhhh." I focus on the TV.

"Luna?"

"Hm?" My eyes still on the screen.

"I have one more present."

"What?" I look at him.

He takes out something from the pocket of his jeans. He wears it on to me neck. I just stay still, let him do it.

"It really suits you." he smiles sweetly to me.

"It's beautiful." I look at the butterlfly necklace that attaches on me. It has something that really attract me in to it.

"Don't lose it. You are my butterfly."

"I won't and why butterfly?"

"Don't ask anything just make sure that you won't " he makes my face closer to him. "or else I  will punish you." he puts his hand on my waist.

"but the rules." I tremble and I hope I can endure his y voice. Oh God! Please give a strength to my heart. You must obey the rule, Luna! 

"You sure have dirty mind, Luna." he bites my lower lips. As I don't against it, he gently presses his lips on to mine. As I kiss him back,  his tongue asking a permission to make an entrance. He tastes every part of my mouth. After awhile, he breaks the kiss.

"Don't worry. I will wait for it until we get married." he kisses my forehead. "and about the punishment, it's not that thing." he smirks.

"Wahhh Jungkook! You really like to make me like this." I hit his chest. He laughs out loud. He really tests my patience.

"It's because I like to see your face reddened. You don't need make up to make yourself pretty, you already beautiful with this bare face, that natural blusher and this natural pink kissable lips." he rubs my lips. He kisses me once again and don't worry it won't go to that part. Jungkook knows how to control. Hahahaha. After watching a movie with him, he needs to back to his dorm as I have to go to YG building. He really makes my day. I hope my becoming birthdays will be this special like I already had this past few years. I'm gonna admit, I really love this year's birthday as I have Jungkook to celebrate with. I promise I will always keep this necklace.