CHAPTER 25

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

Like what I had promised Luna before, I need to buy her dinner. After this, I'm going to have a dinner with her. It's actually 2 in 1. Buy her a dinner and celebrating new year with her. I kinda feel excited for this cause it's like our first date but we are not dating yet. I will make sure we will have a real date after we officially dating. Even this is like friend-and-friend dinner, but I'm still glad about this.

"Hyung? Can I just wear plain white tees, strip jeans and timberlands?" I shout to Jin hyung from my bedroom to Jin hyung in the kitchen.

"Yaaaa! You are going out with Luna not us. Wear something better!" Jin hyung nags while walking to my room.

"Then what? This not even a date." I sit on the bed while staring at my closet.

"But still. You are going out with a girl and she's fashionable and you want to wear those kind of things? Not relevant, Kookie." Yoongi hyung enters my room. After that all of the members also enter my room.

"Before this when we are going out, she doesn't even mind. You're exaggerating too much hyung."

"Nahhh! You still need to wear something good. Let me pick something for you." Namjoon hyung scan my closet.

"Why you act it's like our first date? It's just a normal dinner, nothing special." I just let him be. I'm lazy to decide by my own and I know if I did, they will fully object it. "Hyung? Why you not act like this when I was in first date with Yeri? This is not even a date but you all act like I'm about to get married." 

"Cause we already sense something about Yeri and about Luna, I never see someone ditches you like she did. There's something special inside her that's only for you." Yoongi hyung pats my back.

"This!" he hands me white knitted sweater, red camel coat and beige slacks.

"This? It's just like my usual outfit." I just take it from him.

"Usual but I can't take risk of you just wear another white tees."  Namjoon hyung pinches my cheek.

"We should just burn his white tees. Bultaoreune!" Tae hyung makes noises with Hobi hyung.

"Don't you ever touch my white tees!" I glare at him.

"Just see what's your white tees fate after this." Hobi hyung laughs evilly.

"I will protect your white tees, Kookie cause you look good in white tees." Jimin hyung grins.

"Okay okay. Stop making noises. Our maknae have important date after this. Now let's go out." Jin hyung stops us from arguing.

"One more time, IT'S NOT A DATE." I yell.

"Arasso arasso. Come let's get out, kids." Namjoon pulls everybody out from my room and I close the door and I change my clothes.

IN THE LIVING ROOM

"I'm going to sleep." Yoongi hyung lays on the couch.

"It's just 7 pm, hyung. Get up!" Jimin hyung lifts him up.

"Yaaa! Leave me alone." Yoongi hyung says it with lazy voice.

"Let's play video game! It's new year night hyung. You can't sleep early." Tae hyung drags him to in front of television.

"I'm lazy." Yoongi lays on the floor as soon he arrives in front of television while Tae hyung attach the video game box's wire to television.

"Yaaa hyung! Palli." he gives the controller. 

"Em just ask Jimin." 

"I want to play with you. Palli hyung!"

"Okay okay." he sits up lazily and takes the contoller.

IN THE KITCHEN

"Yaaa Hobi cut the onions properly! It's like this." Jin hyung shows Hobi how to cut onions properly.

"Okay okay I got it." Hobi nod hesitantly.

"Do it properly."

"Aye Chef!" Hobi salutes. Jin turns to see what Namjoon does.

"Aigooo Namjoon. If you open the stove, you might burn our apartment." Jin shook his head.

"Whae? Isn't it already right?" Namjoon asks innocently.

"You better get out of my kitchen now! We might starve to death if it's like this." Jin holds his temper and pushes Namjoon away from the kitchen. 

Suddenly the door being knocked by someone.

"Jimin! Open the door. It's maybe Luna." Jin hyung shouts to Jimin hyung.

"Ooooo. Jungkook palli! Your girlfriend is here. Don't let her wait for the first date." Jimin hyung enters my room.

"IT'S NOT A DATE. Tell her to wait for 2 minute." I wear my slacks in rush.

"Faster!" he exits my room and rushes towards the door.

"Hey my sweet honey bunch." Jimin hyung welcomes her with a wink.

"Cugullae?" she throws a death glare.

"Hehehe. Get in. Your boyfriend will be ready in 2 minutes."

"You really want to die in New Year night, Park Jimin?" she locks Jimin head with her arm and drags him to living room.

"Since when you are this strong? Let go of me, you rascal." Jimin hyung groans in pain. 

"Since I have a strong and golden tablemate and sweet mochi abs twin." she grins and sits besides Tae hyung.

"Hey baby. Oppa misses you." Tae hyung gives her his weird yet cute smile.

I exit my room.

"Hyung . . ." I call Tae hyung slowly while giving him a death glare. I feel kinda jealous.

"Omo. Jungkook is jealous." Namjoon hyung giggles.

"Aniya. I just call Tae hyung. Is it wrong?" I ask in stutter.

"Nothing wrong." they smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Are you ready, Jungkook?" she stands.

"Omo!" Yoongi hyung closes his own mouth.

"Whae hyung?" I ask him.

"Are both you planning to wear the same colour? It's from head to toe same." Yoongi giggles.

"What?! We don't. I just pick anything I would like to wear and it's not exactly the same." she answers Yoongi and scans me from head to toe. I also do so. She looks elegant with that grey knitted sweater and red cloak coat and cute at the same time with beige beanie on her head.

"Luna also wears timberlands. Aigooo." Jin hyung suddenly interrupts. I don't know when he and Hobi hyung come to living room.

"It's not a big deal." I say in a cool way. Dammit! She also wear timberlands. The difference is just the she wears the red one and I just wear the I usually wear.

"I hate you guys. Come, Jungkook. If I stay here longer, I might kill one of them now." she pulls my hand.

"Awww so sweet." Jimin hyung cringes.

"Park Jimin, I will kill you later!" she shouts when we already in front of door to exit my dorm.


Again, she drives us since I don't have license. I just take the driving class about 4 5 days ago. It's kinda awkward when female that drives the car while male just be the passenger. We enter the restaurant and find a table at the corner of the restaurant. We don't want people recognise us. We never forget to wear mask. As we sit, the waitress comes to give the menu.

"If you have decide the order, please press this button to call us." 

I nod then she leaves.

"What do you want?" I glance at her and look at the menu again.

"Hm. Beef and pork belly. Yummm!" she says it with excited.

"Luna? Is it you?" suddenly someone comes to our table. I look at him and smile.

"Ohhh oppa. What are you doing here?" Luna asks him.

"Of course eating, idiot." I interupt before he answers. He and his friend just laught at Luna's pout.

"I don't talk to you." she sticks her tongue out at me. "We meet again. I still owe you a lunch." she chuckles. Wait! I don't understand that. Why must she owes him a lunch. Did they always meet?

"Yeah. It's like a fate." Chanyeol hyung smiles to her. What fate? Geezzzzzz!

"Join us, hyung." I invite them.

"Nahhh. We just disturb two of you." Chanyeol hyung rejects.

"It's okay oppa. Just sit. Dinner on Jungkook." Luna giggles. Is that your revenge, girl?

"Okay. Sit Chanyeol. It's free." Baekhyun hyung makes Chanyeol hyung sits besides Luna and he sits besides me.

"What do you want, hyung?" I ask them.

"Beef and pork belly." they answer.

"You want soju?"

"Nahh. It's okay. We still have underage kids here." Chanyeol laugh lightly.

We decide to take set A and set B and I call the waitress to place the order.

"Oppa? How can you recognise me? I was wearing mask earlier." Luna looks Chanyeol.

"He has sixth sense when it comes to you." Baekhyun answers spontaneously and after that he suddenly groans in pain. Wait, what? What does that means? Suddenly, I feel nervous. Aniya aniya! It can not be. I shrug away that thought.

"Are you okay, oppa?" Luna asks Baekhyun after seeing him rubbing his legs.

"Appo, idot!" Baekhyun gets mad at Chanyeol and Chanyeol just smiles widely as a revenge.

"Are you both dating?" Suddenly, Chanyeol asks us.

"N-n-no." Luna smiles lightly to him.

We have a chat and after 10 minutes of waiting, the waitresses come 2 plate of beef and 2 plate of pork belly. I start to grill the meat.

"What are you doing now, hyung?" I ask them while busying with the meat.

"Preparing for our comeback." -Baekhyun

"When is your comeback?" -Luna

"The date is not finalized yet. When is your debut?" -Chanyeol

"March." Luna smiles to him.

"Waaaa. I can't wait for that. I anticipate much for your debut. I'm counting on you." Chanyeol helps me with the meat.

"Of course he is." Baekhyun interupts them again without even glancing at Chanyeol. He focuses on his phone. "Opsss you miss that. ahah." he chuckles.

"Just ignore him. He's insane." -Chanyeol

The meat is already cooked. We eat it. I make a wrap for Luna.

"This!" I say it simultaneously with Chanyeol hyung. He's also giving Luna a wrap.

"Em ohh." Luna stutters, don't know who's she should take.

"Ohh Luna got two. Hm interesting." Baekhyun smirks. "If you don't want, I will take both."

"Thank you." she takes both of the wrap from our hand and smiles awkwardly.

We then continue with eating. When Luna and Chanyeol talk with each other, I just observe and Iook at both of them. There's something with the way he talks to Luna and the way he stares her. I can feel that he admires her beauty. I admit that every men can easily fall for her. With her character like that, I'm sure Chanyeol hyung likes her. 

When we finish eating, I pay the bill and we exit the restaurant.

"Thank you for your treat, Jungkook." Baekhyun hyung pats my back.

"Not a big deal." I smile to him.

"Thank you." Chanyeol hyung smiles to me.

"You are welcome, hyung."

"We leave first, oppa." Luna bows to them.

"You guys go back together?" Chanyeol hyung asks.

"Our home is close to each other." -Luna

"We leave first hyung." I shake hand with them. We go to Luna's car. We get in to the car and she starts to drive.

"Let's go to Han River." she breaks the silent after 8 minutes of driving.

"I thought you want to go back home."

"You have early schedule tomorrow?"

"No. You must want to spend more time with me, aren't it?" I poke her arm that on car's steering.

"Aniya!" her face turns into tomato colour.

"Just admit it." I keep poking her arm.

"Yaaa Jeon Jungkook, stop doing that. You want to die early?" she pushes my hand that poking her arm.

"It's okay if I'm with you." I wink to her.

"You are crazy."

I giggle. After 20 minutes of driving, the car stops. We exit the car and walk along the Han River. I entwin our hand.

"Yaaa Jungkook. What's this?" she whispers. Doesn't want anyone to hear her calling me Jungkook.

"This is hand." I say it nonchalantly.

"Let my hand go." she struggles to pull away her hand.

"Don't worry. We already wear mask." I stronger my grip and lower down my cap.

"But still."

"Hm Luna." I sigh and let go of her hand.

I walk without have intention to talk. I have no mood. We walk in silent until suddenly she places her hand around my right hand.

"What's this?" I ask with straight face.

"Nothing." she suddenly kisses my cheeks after looking left and right to make sure there's no one see it. My cheeks turn in to red.

"Yaaa! You're quiet brave."

"You're such a cute bunny. You are even sulking. " she giggles and stares cheekily at me. So that's your method? Aigooo. My heart might explode with her giggles and cheeky stares.

"Thank you for the dinner." Luna goes sit on a bench that face Han River.

"Welcome but I expect to have a dinner only with you." I sit besides her.

"That's why I'm taking you here to pay back the time that supposely it's only me and you."

"Luna?"

"Hm?"

"What relationship between you and Chanyeol?"

"Friend. Why?"

"Just asking." Even she says that they are only friend but I know Chanyeol hyung wants both of them to be more than a friend. I will just let it slight for awhile. I will just observe first.

"Okay."

"Jimin?" I ask her. This one more guy that I really want to know what's going on both of them. I hold this question for a long time. When seeing both of them joking and arguing with each other, something tickles my heart.

"What's with Jimin?"

"Your relationship with him."

"Why are asking this kind of thing?"

"Cause I want to know. Please answer it."

"Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Hm *she pretends to think* he is like my twin."

"Why not brother?"

"I don't know." she says it nonchalantly.

Even I doubt and still want to know more but I can't ask her for now. I have nothing with her now. I don't want her to think that I'm paranoid. Silent fills the moment and we just stare the river and enjoy the view without intention to chat again. Suddenly the sounds of firework fills the space. It must already 12 o'clock. She smiles and stares at the firework.

"Waaaa! Beautiful." she takes out her phone and takes some pictures.

"You are more beautiful." I say while staring at the sky.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go home. It's already late."

I grab her hand and walk to car park.


"Okay bye. Good night." she says it as the car stop.

"It's like you want me to get out from the car faster."

"It is." she chuckle.

"Yaishhh." I pout.

"I just feel sleepy." she smiles lightly at me.

"Happy New Year. I hope this year will be better for us." I hold her neck, and make her body close to me. I press her lips with mine. She closes her eyes slowly. I just look at her and admire her beauty. Gulp! How long I can bear with this? I need to break the kiss before it goes deeper and more passionate. I'm pretty sure I can't control myself if it goes to that part. I break the kiss slowly and she gradually open her eyes. 

"Good night." I kiss her forehead and smile.

"Ohh okay." she says it nervously and kisses my cheeks.

"Good girl. Bye, princess." I pat her head and exit the car.

I enter the apartment as her car leaves my sight. Even for now, I can't have any relationship with her but I'm still happy that I can see and hold her. Her eyes, nose, lips never can't be erase from my head. Her small gesture can make my heart explode, her sweet and cheeky gaze can drive me nuts and her laugh is my life.

 

 

 

* * * * * *

Hello pretty bunch :D

Do you think that Jungkook's POV is a bit paranoid? 

If it is, let him be. Hahahaha *evil laugh*

You must want to know what Jimin thinks and feels to her, right?

At first, I want to make Jimin's POV, but it means it will reveal his feeling to Luna.

I want to make it secret for now. Just wait until it will be revealed. Muahahaha

XOXO,

Chaaaaa :*