CHAPTER 29

Me You?

AUGUST 2015

LUNA'S POV

It's been 5 months since I'm debut and I must admit my life now three times busier than when I was in my trainee days. I have so many CF, perfomance, fan meets and variety shows. It really drives me insane. I really grateful that I get so much attention and love from Korean netizen itself and international fans. After my debut I rarely met Jungkook and other Bangtan members but I will make my time to meet them even it's not too often. Sometimes I will have a meal with them at restaurant or at their dorm. Sometimes when I finish my work out at park, I will go to their dorm or I will go work out with them. But most of the time, my work out's companions are Jimin or Jin oppa. Jungkook rarely work out with me after my debut.

I don't know why but I think he changed a bit. As I said before, we rarely meet after my debut but I don't really mind that as I assume that due to my busy schedule. For this year, BTS do not have comeback as Big Hit wants to give them a rest. This past few weeks, he seems want to avoid me. At first it's just my assumption but after time by time, I confident that my assumption is true. Then when I thought of Yeri, I assume maybe it's because of her. Maybe now they are getting back again and he doesn't need me already.  

2 weeks ago, I went out with Chanyeol oppa because he said that he want to treat me some delicious food. Since he's still my friend anyway, I didn't dare to hurt his feeling cause I know how hurts is feeling rejected. When I was out with Chanyeol oppa, I shocked that suddenly Jungkook was.also there and he's not alone. He's with Yeri. My heart aching to see that. I try my best to keep smiling in front of them. He didn't really talk with me at that time. He also avoided his eyes to look at me. 

After that night, we don't talk nor texting with each other. Maybe it's a sign that they are really together. When thought of that I feel my eyes watery, waiting its time to drop. Then what are we, Jungkook? *while staring at the butterfly necklace that Jungkook gave*

My phone's ringing, I put aside the necklace and I pick up the call.

"Yobosaeyo, Luna."

"Oooo yobosaeyo, Chanyeol oppa. whae?" I wipe my tears before it's dropping.

"Can I ask you a favour?" 

"What favour?" I ask in confused.

"My parents want to meet you. Can you make it?" he says it with neevous.

"Your parents want to meet me? Why?"

"They just want to know you."

"Ouhhh." I stutter a bit and thinking whether I should meet his parents or not. Maybe it's just normat meeting so I should just accept.

"Em Luna?" he calls my name after a silent of minute to check me if I'm still on the line.

"I will go."

"Chincha? Gomaore, Luna-ah" he says it with excited voice.

"No biggie. Just a meet anyway. Thus, it's good to know many people. So where we will meet?"

"The Shill Hotel? Tomorrow night?"

"Hm *thinking* okay."

"Want me to fetch you?"

"No it's okay. Oppa I feel sleepy now."

"Okay good night, princess. Dream of me." he says it in one go and then hang up without me wishing him good night. Am I giving him a hope? 

My heart still hoping for Jungkook even I'm not sure about his. I miss him so much. I wish I have more time to spend with him like before. I think I need to settle this with him. I need him to make it clear. But I'm seriously afraid of his becoming words.


 I have arrived in front of The Shilla and stop my car in front of main entrance and give my car key to vallet. I enter the hotel and find its restaurant and ask them for Chanyeol. The waiter leads me to a private room that he already booked. He plan the night so well. 

As I enter the room, Chanyeol oppa, his parents and his elder sister welcome me with hugs. I bow to them as a respect. His parents look kind and polite. So does his sister. She seems friendly as she is a reporter. Okay SHE IS REPORTER. Gulp. I hope Chanyeol doesn't tell nonsense things to her.

"Have a sit, Luna." his mother offers me a sit.

"Thank you, aunty." I smile to her and want to take off my khaki trench coat. Suddenly a pair of hand try to help me. Chanyeol oppa takes the coat and gives it to waitress to place it at the corner of the room. I smile lightly to him and sit as he offers me a seat and pull off the chair for me. He's a gentleman. It reminds me of Jungkook. Even he's a jerk and acts like he doesn't care about me but I find he cares about me and a gentle guy that try to cover that he's gentle.

"Awww. That makes me cringe." his sister teases us.

"Onni." he gazes sharply towards his sister.

"What? I can't help it when a romantic scene happen in front of me and yet my beloved sweet brother that makes that. It makes me want to cringe more. So sweet. What puberty did to you, dongsaeng ah?" his sister his head like a noona that really loves her brother.

"Ah noona. I'm already 22 not 12." he pushes away his sisters hand and pouts.

"Aigoo. Look at his face. Gwiyowo. I wish I can turn back time when you are still in diapers." she cups Chanyeol'd cheeks.

"Stop it,  Chaeyoon ah. Your brother with a lady now." his father tries to stop Chaeyoon onni but still can't help to chuckle when seeing how she treats Chanyeol like a kid. I also chuckle a bit.

 "Luna-sshi, Chanyeol said that your parents lives abroad, is it true?" his mother asks me.

"Yes. They live in London due to daddy's business."

"Ahh like that." -his mother

Then we have a chit chat along the dinner. They are so nice towards me. They said that they just want to know me closer. But to be honest I feel something suspicious. It feels like Chanyeol introducing me as his girlfriend eventhough I'm not. 

After the dinner, his parents and his sister back home in one car but he's not get in to the car yet. He must come with different car, I guess. Me and Chanyeol bid them good bye. His parents said that we should meet more and I just smile to them. After their car dissapear from our sight, Chanyeol sends me towards the car park. The valet is going to toilet. Pftttt. 

"I hope we can meet and hve some meal again after this." he opens the car door for me.

"I'm on if you will treat me." I joke with him.

"Of course. Only for you." he smiles cheekily at me. Somehow I feel uncomfortable with that and I'm also afraid that if someone see us. Inappropriate rumours will fly fast then.

"I guess. I need to go now." I smile to him.

"Ohhh. Emmm. Luna?"

"Whae oppa?"

"The things that I said to you before, I totally meant it. I hope you will consider my feelings." he stares down to his brown leather shoes.

"Oppa . ." I couldn't alter my words cause I'm shocked of what his doing to me. He kisses my lips but he doesn't deepen it as I just numb in my position. I'm stutter and doesn't know what to do as if my cells suddenly do not work. When I come to my sense I pull back my lips and step back.

"Mianhe Luna. I just I just." he seems nervous as I don't say a word. " I feel a little bit drunk because of the wine earlier."

"Ouh it's okay. You are drunk anyway." I fake a laugh finally. "I will go back first." I get in to the car and he closs the door. I turn down the window at my seat.

"Luna? I really sorry for what happened earlier. Can we meet again?"

"We will. Good night oppa." I smile to him. I don't have a concrete reason not to meet him anyway. He's a good friend. I just hope that he will forget his feeling to me one day.

* * * ON THE OTHER HAND.

"Is it Chaeyoon with her family and Luna?" Sunhwa asks Nayoon.

"Yeah. What did she do here? We better spy on them. Who knows we will get hot topic tomorrow?" Nayoon laughs evilly.

As Chaeyoon and her parents leave, they keep on spying Chanyeol and Luna. They follow them towards the car park. They take some picture of them and what a big luck they catch a picture of Chanyeol kissed Luna. While they taking some picture, they keep blinking their eyes as don't believe that they really get a hot topic. 

"It seems that we get a really huge catch." -Sunhwa

"Start from tomorrow our boss attention will lay on us not that Chaeyoon. We catch  the scandal of the year.  -Nayoon

"Yeah. We should celebrate for this. Chaeyoon should say good bye. But Nayoon ah, isn't Luna dating with Jungkook?" -Sunhwa

"They said that it's not. It's must because Luna already with Chanyeol. Heol daebak!.What a plot twist." -Nayoon


 JUNGKOOK's POV

I don't know the things between me and Luna will be this hard. I miss her so much. After her debut, she's so busy. I understand that because that supposely how it works when we are debut as an idol and it's a success. But what I dissapointed is she had a time to go out with Chanyeol but not me. My heart hurts when I saw her with Chanyeol last 2 weeks. I hundred percent sure that Chanyeol likes Luna. The way he looks at Luna really makes me want to punch his face. 

Maybe Luna's heart had change. It's not for me already or it's really not for me in the first place. She never told me that she loves me. That's prove much that she never likes me. After that meeting, I never meet her nor text her. I'm really sad. I must get rid of her soon. I hate her. I thought she is the last one but I was wrong. Looking at her with Chanyeol makes me turn up, her with Jimin makes my heart aching. She's a true player. 

I look at her carrot plushy. You are never want to be my carrot right Luna? 

My phone rings and I look at the screen. It's Yeri. Wht this girl wants? Is it not enough that Luna makes my world upside down now? I pick it up. She's a human that has feeling after all.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"Oppa! Help me!" her voice shows that she's in trouble.

"Whae? What happened Yeri?" I panic after hearing her voice shout for help. 

"Help oppa!"

"Where are you?"

"Insandong."

"Yaaa! What are you doing there?! Send me your location. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Arasso oppa. Palli." she cries on the line. It makes me more nervous. Eventhough we are nothing now I should take care of her as a friend. She's a human that has feeling after all. I grab my white hoodie in the closet and grab the car key. Hoodie is really useful when it comes to unexpected scene. I drive the car in full speed.

As I arrive at the place I see her on the bench at the road side. It's dark here. 

"What happened?" I ask her as I sit beside her.

"Oppa I miss you." she cries and hugs me.

"What happened, Yeri?" I break her hug as I feel uncomfortable.

"Nothing. I just want to see you badly. Sorry. I lie."

"What? I come here immediately as you call me and told me that nothing happened?! Are you out of your mind?" I raise my voice at her and stand up from the bench.

"Oppa I really miss you." she stands up and holds my hand.

"You are crazy Yeri."

"I'm crazy of you oppa. I know you still love me." she tiptoes to my level as she quiet short and gives me a peck on my lip.

"Yaaaa! Michoso?!" I step back and go towards my car, leaving her in crying. She really crazy. I won't ever getting back with any girl once I break up with her. I WON'T EVER!

* * * ON THE OTHER HAND

"Did you get the photo? The kiss?" a girl asks a man.

"Yes, boss. A nice shot." he shows the picture to the girl.

"This will be going a lit. Make sure you give this to your friend. The reporter one."

"Sure boss. Payment?"

"I will transfer the money tomorrow." she rolls her eyes.

"Nice, boss."

"Make sure after this don't show up in front of me anymore. Don't ever tell this to anyone." she leaves the man while laughing evilly.


 I open up my eyes and sit up while rubbing my eyes. I glance at the clock on the wall. It's already 11.13 am. I sleep late last night. After meeting Yeri, I play xbox with Tae hyung and sleep at 4 o'clock. He also must wake up late. I look at the carrot plushy in my hold, I miss you but I hate you. I never miss from cuddling with the plushy every night. It's like my habit now. I put the the carrot on my pillow and jump off from the bed. I head to toilet to brush my teeth. 

After brushing my teeth and wash my face, I go to the kitchen. Starving to the death! There's a plate of sandwiches on the dining table. Then Tae hyung also enter the kitchen searching some foods.

"Just woke up, Jungkook ah?" Tae hyung back hugs me and places his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes. You want milk, hyung?" I ask him but there's no reply. I glance at him that on my shoulder. He's still sleeping. "Yaaa hyung!"

"Oooo whae Kookie?" he's yawning.

"Milk?" I can feel.his nod on my shoulder and go towards the fridge to take out a bottle of milk.  He sputters as I walk. I the take two glasses and take it to the dining table. Tae hyung just follow me from behind. I pour him a glass of milk and place it in front of him. I take a sandwich and eat it without second thoughts. So does Tae hyung. Suddenly all the members come towards the table with handphone in their hand and sit.

"Whae, hyung? Something's up?" Tae hyung asks while eating.

"Em em" Jimin wants to tell something but still in doubt whether he needs to tell it or not.

"Spill it out, hyung." I look at the in curious. Must be something serious.

"Ahhh Namjoon hyung, you tell him. You are the leader." -Jimin

"Yaaa! Why me? This little brat." -Namjoon

"Whae hyung? Is it related to our group?" 

"Just a bit. But mostly it's related to you." Jin finally spills out.

"Why Jungkook?" - Tae hyung

"Take a look at this."  Jin hyung shows his phone. My eyes wide open after seeing the news. It's me and Yeri kissing last night. Ohhh crap! Who did this?! 

"Is it you maknae ah?" -Hobi

"Yeah hyung. But it's her that kiss me. It happens really fast and I don't know there's a reporter there cause that place is empty and dark. I assume that there's no people."

"Hm. Things already happen. You need to discuss this with Yeri and clear this out as soon as possible." Namjoon hyung gives a serious face to me. He seems cool but when I make wrong like this, he will be this serious.

"There's one thing more we want to show you." Yoongi hyung shows his phone. Suddenly my heart stops after seeing that. It's Luna and Chanyeol are kissing.

"I should expect this." I suddenly laugh. But deep inside me no one knows that I'm shouting. How could she do this?!

"What do you mean by that Jungkook? -Yoongi hyung

"She never loves me. She's a player!" I stand up and leave the table.


 AUTHOR'S POV

Luna enters YG Building and go towards CEO office. It must be about the scandal. She already call Chanyeol.to clear this with his company and he said their statement will be out soon. YG says that their statement also will be out soon. They will say the truth that Chanyeol is drunk and a lie that he suddenly bumps into Luna at The Shilla and accidently kissed her as he's drunk. As Luna want to go out from the room, YG calls her again.

"This." he gives her an envolope.

"What's this? You make me fired?" she open the envolope and read it.

"You are too dramatic. I won't fired you because of the stupid scandal. Don't worry." he smiles.

"London? Study?" she ask him in confusion.

"Yeah. The offer letter just arrived this morning. I think it's a good oppurtunity for you as you really love designing and fashion. And plus you can run from the scandal and shut it up."

"But it takes few years, uncle."

"It's worth the time as you have passion in it. I believe you will be successful."

She sighs.

"Or actually you don't want to leave Korea?"

Luna just smiles and changes the topic. After finishing the discussion, she goes to grocery to buy few things for dinner. She plans to have a dinner at BTS dorm as she also wants to meet Jungkook. She needs to discuss with him. After seeing the news at the morning, she drops her tears. She's broken. After buying the groceries she heads to BTS dorm. After three knocks, the door opens. Jimin welcomes her with a hug. 

"Why it's always you that open the door when I come? There's no other people huh?" she breaks his hug.

"Yaaa! Go out now. Aishhh."

"Don't want and take this." she sticks her tongue outand gives Jimin the grocery bags. "It's heavy. Aigoo." Luna follows Jimin to the kitchen to place all the groceries.

"Aigooo. What we have here? I told you Luna. You don't need to do this. Just tell me when you want to have a meal here." Jin nags while stepping into the kitchen.

"Don't nag omma. My brother has dinner with client so I want to have dinner here. Heee~"

"What do you want to cook?" -Jin

"Thai dish. Tomyam." she grins.

"Waaaaa I never taste it. It must be tasty." -Jimin

"and spicy." -Luna

"but I don't like spicy food." Jimin pouts.

"I'll guarantee you will love this Jiminie." -Luna

"Jungkook will love it as he likes spicy food." Jimin

Suddenly Luna's face changed to bitter. The news still playing in her mind. Jimin feels guilty but just silent, doen't know what to say. Luna just helps Jin takes out the grocery and prepare to cook. After 10 minutes of standing there, feeling guilty, Jimin decides to help them.

Luna sometimes takes some glances at Jungkook in the living room with other members. He doesn't even greet her. As the food is served on the table, Jungkook goes out. When s ask him where he wants to go, he just said that he has something to do. He leaves the dorm without second thought and don't even  looks at Luna. After dinner, they have a chat together. There's none of them ask about the news. They don't want Luna to feel uncomfortable and upset.

"Oppa. It's already 10.30. I need to go home. Louis oppa must already at home." she wants to excuse herself.

"Alright. Take care of yourself. Remember that we always support you no matter what happened between two of you." Yoongi hugs her at the door.

"Gomaore oppa." she smiles at him and breaks the hug. She understands what Yoongi want to say.

"I will send you to car." Jimin offers himself.

They enter the elevator.

"Luna." Jimin holds a serious face.

"Hm?" she can feels that Jimin wants to talk about her and Jungkook.

"You are ugly."  Jimin giggles at Luna's reaction. It's so hilarious.

"Yaaa you little piece of , you are savage." she jumps on Jimin's back and bites his ears.

"Yaaaa punk! Appo!"

And the elevator's door opens and Jungkook's there staring at us. She jumps off from Jimis's back and numbs in that position.

"You don't want to go out? I believe your house is not here? Or you want to find a room here?" Jungkook asks sarcastically.

"Jungkook? I want to talk to you." She says it with low voice.

"There's nothing I want to talk to you. Get out from the elevator now."

"But Jungkook . . ."

"Alright. I give you a couple of minute to talk."

"Can we talk at park?"

Without answering, Jungkook heads to park. Luna bids Jimin a good bye and follow Jungkook. But without them notice, Jimin follows them. He just worried about Luna. He feels uneasy suddenly so he decides to follow them.

"Okay talk now." Jungkook says it coldly.

"Jungkook? Why are you avoiding for weeks? I think we need to stop this."

"What we need to stop?"

"This unsure relationship."

"Why we need to stop since we never start it?"

"What do you mean by that?" Luna's heart stop for a second.

"We never have any relationship."

"Then what with you said that you love me?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not. I maybe confuse my feelings." he smirks.

"That's mean you are really with Yeri?" Luna's trembling.

"Yes. You are just a peak stop before I reach Yeri."

"You are toying me?" she holds her tears. She doesn't want to look weak in front of him.

"It's kinda rude if said that but since you are asking me so my answer is yes."

"You are such a jerk, Jeon Jungkook." she yells.

"Maybe it's true what Hye Sung said before. I think it's good if you don't come to Seoul in the first place." he leaves without glancing again at Luna. As he leaves, the rain drops from the sky as they know Luna feels know. She kneels down on the ground as Jungkook leaves. She's wet because of the rain. She cries out loud and stares at the ground.

"How could you do this to me Jeon Jungkook after you give me this sort of feeling, after what happened between us." Luna's sobbing on the ground.

"Luna? Are you okay?" Jimin wraps his arms around her and hugs her. After Jungkook leaves, he slowly approaches Luna. He heard everything.

"How come I'm okay Jiminie ah?" she chins up and looks at Jimin.

"Shhhh." Jimin comforts her and caresses her back.

"My heart hurts. It's hurts Chim."

"I will send you home. You might catcha cold." Jimin helps her to get up and drives her home with her car. He parks her car and sends her to oppa. He runs towards his dorm. He really wants to punch Jungkook right now.

With wet attire, he enters the dorm and rushes towards Jungkook's room. He slams the door and finds Jungkook just finishes his bath. He goes towards Jungkook and punch his belly. A little of blood comes out from his mouth. He wipes his blood and look at Jimin with anger.

"Why hyung?" he asks angrily. All members come to Jungkook's room as they shocked to see Jimin rushes towards Jungkook's room in wet.

"What is happening here?!" Jin raises his voice.

"What did you already done to Luna, huh?She hurts!" Jimin looks at Jungkook like he wants to eat him alive.

"I know you care about her but I'm not interested to talk about her. From now on, don't talk about about in front of me. I don't want to fight with you just because of that girl. You are my hyung, I don't want to be rude. "

"Yaaa you punk answer me!" -Jin

"Ask him and now get out from my room." Jungkook makes f them out from his room and closes the door. After taking a bath, Jimin stories to other member of what's happening. They let out big sigh and don't know what to to do for them.

1 WEEK LATER.

After what happening a week ago, no one's talk about it. Jungkook and Jimin's relationship seems better. They talk a little bit. The scandal about Luna and Chanyeol and Jungkook and Yeri still be a hot topic. They want to know about what's going on. They don't really trust the statement that YG, SM and Big Hit's give.

They are watching TV together then suddenly a whatsapp message rings for Jimin. He looks at it and reads it.

Luna: Jiminie ah, thank you for everything. You really understand me so much. Say thank you to Bangtan members. I owe all of you so much. Thank you for supporting even I'm not in the same label as yours. Your support us beyond from what I should get. I really loveall of you . I will move to London again as I pursue my study here. I get to study about fashion and designing. Yeay! Is this a goodbye or not? I don't know when I will meet you again Chimin. Maybe I will maybe not. I can't promise anything. Sorry for telling this late but if I said it earlier I'mafraid if you convince me to stay here,I will stay. Sorry for my mistakes and teases but please know that I really love you my Park twin. You are  the best  twin ever. Once again thank you and maybe good bye.  

As he finishes, he drops his phone from his hand. Everyone's eyes on him.

"Why, Jimin?" Yoongi takes his phone and read the text. After Yoongi, all of them read the text but they just keep quiet, don't dare to alter a word.

"Is this what you want Jungkook? She back to London now and you might not see her again." Jimin says it in a low voice.

"It's good that she goes back there again. Korea is not her place. And hyung, I don't care about her."       

 

 

 

* * * * * *

Hye my beloved readers, sorry for my short hiatus. My laptop has problem and I can't write the story. For this chapter, I wrote this with my phone and it's hard to adjust everything. Sorry for the size font and the grammatical error. I'm too lazy to adjust as it takes time. So this a long chapter as I didn't write for about a week. So it's a long chapter and the big conflict between them just started. Yeay! Enjoy my story. Feel free to comment about your thoughts or want to comment something about my writing, please do so. I will accept it with open heart. Please upvote my story. Love yaaa:D 

P/S: Please know that Luna's and Jungkook's scandal was happened on the same night.