CHAPTER 6

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

I'm about to sleep but something distract my mind. It's Yeri. She begged me to get back. To be honest, I still can't get over her yet but I strongly hold to my principle. I won't get back with her after what she had done with me. She cheated on me, and now she wants to get back? My ! I won't ever! I will forget her soon.

I try to get rid her from my mind by scrolling my instagram and something catch my attention. G-Dragon sunbaenim's post. The girl in the picture, she's the one that bumped into at the shopping complex. What's relationship between them? Who is she? Her eyes still catch my attention the most. Beautiful. A smile appears without I realize it.

"Jungkook? You already sleep." Jimin hyung suddenly asks.

"not yet. Why hyung?" 

"I just can't sleep. Why you're not sleeping yet? You need to go to school tomorrow."

"Just scrolling my instagram first and I also can't sleep."

"Why? Yeri?"

"Yes."

"What she had done this time?"

"She begged me again."

"and what you say?"

"still a big no."

"good. don't give another chance for a girl like that."

"but hyung. She's my first love."

"First love doesn't mean your true love."

"Alright Mr. shortie. You talk like you're an expert in love."

"What Mr. shortie? Yaish this little jerk."

"Hahahah mian hyung."

"What are you scrolling on instagram? You saw G-Dragon sunbaenim's post? the girl with her is so beautiful. I think she's about our age."

"Yap. I saw it. I think she's just an ordinary girl." I lie again.

"Ordinary? She's an asian that has blue eyes."

"Nahhh. Those are contact lenses."

"Eh?"

"I think so." "Hyung. I need to sleep now. Good night."

Without realizing, Yeri already dissapeared from my mind. It replaced by that girl.


Luna's POV

Wahhhh! I feel like not going to school . It's  just 7.30 am right now and here I am already in front of my classroom building. I don't want to face this moment but I still need to face it by hook or by crook. Okay I will just act innocent and act like nothing happen. As what I expected, everyone is busy talking about me. All of them want to know behind the story. As I enter my classroom, all eyes are on like I'm an alien that just sent down to earth. I just ignore those glares and sit at my seat. Fortunately, Sulli already arrives at school so every moment is not really that awkward to handle.

"Sulli! I want to claim my birthday present! Heheheh."

"Hm before that I want to ask you something." Sulli throws me a curious look. Urgh. I should expect that she wants to ask me about those things.

"Did you know G-Dragon?"

"Sure I know. He is from Bigbang isn't it? Who doesn't know him, even me that not knowing anything about Kpop know who G-Dragon is. Pabo who doesn't know him. Hahahaha." I fake my laugh.

"You know what I mean isn't it Luna? Don't act innocent." Opsss. look likes Sulli is mad at me.

"Mianhe. Actually I know him since I was little. My mommy used to be director at YGE and now she's still working there. I used to play with them when I was kid. Plus, my oppa is bestfriend of Seungri oppa." I explain and hope that she will understand.

"You're so lucky to know and meet those amazing people." Sulli's voice was at lowest.

"It's nothing big." I give her my purest smile.

"Hm okay. ohh before I forget. This is your present! *hands the present*. Sengilchukka Park Luna shi."

"Gomaore Sulli shi." I immediately hug her as I feel so touched. I also glad that she doesn't make this things go big.

"So what's your relationship between you with my oppa?" Kim Hye Sung suddenly interupts this touching moment. I break our hug and facing her.

"Your oppa? Who?"

"Don't act stupid! G-Dragon."

" Ouh him. Nothing much."

"So the girl in his post is really you."

"Maybe yes maybe not."

"Yaaa you little ! Don't play with me."

"Play? I don't play with you. I just set your nerves on."

"Yaaa ! Did you think you are beautiful enough with that contact lenses."

"What now? Even my contact lenses you want to criticize it?"

"Yeah. Coz you are so fake."

She really sets me on fire. I grab my contact lense box inside my bag and and take off the black contact lense. So it reveals my blue eyes. wide open. Everybody that see we fight also in totally shocked.

"So now, I'm still fake?"

Hye Sung looks stutter.

"Now get out off my sight. I need to prepare for the lesson."

She still stands beside me and slowly goes to her seat. The classroom finally become so quiet. I take out book from my bag for the first class. Since the teacher still not arrive yet, I place my head on the table. Ahhh I'm sick of this. I feel like want to scream right now. Suddenly, I feel a hand carress my black wavy hair. Sulli tries to comfort me. I feel thankful enough for having this kind of friend. I smile at her.


It's already March now that's mean it's already one month and half since I move to Seoul. There's so many things that happened to me. People at school now back to normal again. Some of them are nice and some of them still mad at me. Nahhh I don't want to care about it anymore. For now, let's enjoy the weekend. I just lay on bed, checking few things on my laptop. I feel so lazy to go somewhere else. After watching a movie online, I already feel bored. Suddenly someone knock smy door. I ask her to come. It's me mommy. She enters my room and sits at the edge of the bed.

"Don't hang out today?"

"No. I'm feeling like not moving anywhere."

"ouh. I thought I want to give you two tickets of Bigbang's concert tonight. It's okay if you're lazy. Mommy will give it to other people."

"Wait! I want those tickets. heheheh. Mommy, you want to go with me?"

"Don't want. There will be so loud. You go with your friend eh? and this is backstage pass in case you want to meet them."

"okay. Thank you mommy."

Mommy go out from my room. Who should go with me? Sulli? Of course her. Only Sulli is my closest friendand I think she's fan of Bigbang. I call her and she picks her phone up after three beeps.

I ask her wheather she wants to accompany me or not and she excitedly  agree to my invitation. She said that she's extremely excited to meet them. I said I will pick her up at 5 pm at her home since the concert will start at 6. Since we get VIP tickets, we don't need to wait for a long queue.


Jungkook's POV

"Jimin hyung, Hobi hyung? can you make it fast? It's already 4.45 pm. We are running out of time." I yell.

"Chill maknae. We have VIP tickets. So no need to rush." Hobi hyung gives emotionless look.

"but still!"

"Have patience kookie ah. Just go have a little chat with others first. We will make it in 10 minutes." Jimin hyung pushes me out from that room. I sit down on the couch and watch the television with Jin hyung.

"Have patience duhh kookie ah." Jin hyung pats my back.

"ooooooooooo hyung. Btw hyung, it's already march, you said that you want to move me out from that school." 

"I already manage about that. The day after tomorrow you will be study at Jeguk High School. Is it okay with you?"

"As long as it's not Seoul High School, I'm fine with it."

"Yo Jungkookie! Kaja!" Jimin and Hobi already finish.

"okay hyung. Annyeong!" I bid Jin hyung a goodbye.


It's already about an hour since the concert had started. Bigbang never dissapoint VIP when it comes to their all out perfomance. They still impressed me even now I am an idol too. I still adore them as my role model. G-Dragon sunbaenim that inspires me the most. When I look at how successful he is, I said to myself 'I will be there one day. If he can do it, I can do it too. I can impress many people like he impresses me.' One day I will make it. There will be a long journey to get what I want. There are so many things that I need to learn.

"Wahhhhhh!" Hobi's scream break my thought. It seems like Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung really enjoy this concert.

"Yaaaaa hyung. You're so embarassing. Hahahahah." I chuckle.

"Nahhhh whatsoever. I pay for the ticket so I need to enjoy the concert to the fullest."

Time goes fast. It's already in the end. The audience start leaving the stadium arena with happy faces. They seems so happy to see their bias' perfomance. I suddenly smile. We stand up from our seat when the stadium slowly going to be empty. We are heading to exit door and suddenly me eyes spot a girl with black leather jacket, strip jeans leggings, and maroon timberlands. That blue-eyed girl! The girl that bumped into me at the mall. She's with another girl. Her friend I guess. Oh crap! oh crap! oh crap! They headed to our way. My heart suddenly beats fast without I realize.

"Hello! You're Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook from BTS, isn't it?" her friend ask us.

"ohh yes we are. How can you recognise us? We're covered with mask. So I thought nobody will recognise us."

"Of course ARMY will recognise you."

"What is ARMY, Sulli? The soldier?" she asks her friend. We chuckle. 

"No. I need to introduce you to Kpop I guess. You're too innocent about Kpop, Luna." her friend laughs. Ohh so her name is Luna. The name really suits her.

"Yaaa! Don't laugh at me." she pouts. Wow, she also cute.

"Okay I won't. Sorry Jimin oppa, J-hope oppa and Jungkook. She just here about one month so she doesn't really know about kpop. She just know Bigbang since she really close to them." her friend explains. She glares at her friend with one brow up. Is that her angry look? Hahahaha.

"Ohhh. Wait! You're the girl that in the picture that G-Dragon sunbaenim uploads on Instagram isn't it?" Jimin hyung asks.

"Yes." She throws a smile with her dimples on both of her cheeks.

"Wahhh you're beautiful. Jungkook said you're just ordinary but for me you're beautiful." wait! is it Jimin hyung flirts with that girl? aish, I'm feeling like to slap him. But why?

"Yaaa hyung!" I throw him disgust look.

"Mian maknae. Just joking." he apologizes.

"Nahhh. It's true what your maknae had stated. I'm just a plain girl. What's his name again kookie kookie? is it like cookies and cream?" Yaaa! this girl sets my nerves on. She's totally disgusting. Maybe she remember that I'm the guy that she bumped into but her face like she doesn't even recognise me. Why she will remember me? the incident nothing big. Maybe she already forget me.

"Hahahahah. You're so funny!" hobi hyung laughs without giving a a sign that he will stop. He just exaggerated too much. I  roll me eyes.

"So your name is Luna and yours Sulli?" Jimin hyung asks.

"Yes. It's nice to finally meet my bias." her friend is nice and kind. Not like her, kinda rude.

"Thank you for being our fans. We glad that there are still people love us." Hobi hyung said. I just keep silent. I'm not that friendly with girls.

"Of course your ARMY still love you."

"I think we need to go now. We need to get home early and plus this arena about to empty." Luna said.

We take some selcas with Sulli. Luna refuses to take picture with us. She just helps her friend to take picture of us. After taking some pictures, they bid us goodbye and exit from the arena. Somehow I feel butterflies in my stomach. What is the reason? We headed to restaurant since we don't have our dinner yet.