CHAPTER 21

Me You?

Luna's POV

It's been one month already since my school life ended. I'm gonna admit I really miss it. My life now just a trainee. I work hard for my debut. YG had decide that I will debut in 4 months from now on. It's already December now that's means I will debut in March. That's super fast. Time sure will flies fast.

I don't often meet Jungkook since he needs to prepare and practice for year end award and BTS tour concert. Their tour still not ended yet since their comeback is just in the last summer. I sigh. But I'm still glad that I still have my two dorky girlfriend and now I'm on my way to surprise Hye Sung. 

As the car stopped, I get off and enter the coffee shop and go towards the counter. I lower down my cap.

"Ehem miss. One caramel macchiato." I order with a smirk on my face. It seems like Hye Sung still doesn't notice me.

"Okay. It's . ." Hye Sung finally looks at me. As soon she notices me she punchs hard my arm.

"Yaaaa it's hurts." I rub my arm. Though she's small, she's quiet strong.

"Don't care." she sticks out her toungue.

"How cruel are you. Tsk "

"Whatever. What are you doing here?"

"Want ask you to hang out."

"You know that I'm working. Ahhh this girl."

"But I'm bored."

"You want caramel macchiato isn't it?"

I nod.

"Go sit first. I will talk to you later."

I sit and Hye Sung makes me coffee. After 7 minutes, she comes with coffee and sits in front of me. 

"I can sit with you for now since there's no customer."

"Hye Sung ah. Let's go out." I sip my coffee.

"I need to take extra shift today so I'm sorry babe. I can't. Why don't you ask Sunmi?"

"I'm already did. She also on work."

"Ohhh. Ask Jungkook then."

"Don't want."

"I know you miss him."

"Nooo."

"You think you can lie?"

I pout.

"You will come to our graduation day next week?"

"If I have no schedules, I will."

"Yaaa! Please make it clear okay? You must come. No excuses."

"Okay okay!"

One customer enters the shop.

"Babe, you have customer. I will leave then. Bye!" 

I stand up and leave the shop. Now, I'm going to BTS dorm. I'm really bored today since I have only have schedule in the morning. I hope they are at home. I knock the door and Jimin opens the door. 

"Jiminieeeee! I'm glad that you are here." I hug him.

"Yaaa! Are you insane? And when you will call me oppa again?" he pushes me.

"When . . . *thinking* never again. Maybe." I laugh hard.

"Aishhh. What are you doing here?"

"I'm bored." I pout and go sit on the couch.

"You have nothing today?"

I shook my head.

"Where's others?"

"It's others you ask or it's Jungkook?"

"I ask others isn't it?"

"You're denying too much." he squeezes my nose.

"Yaaaa! It hurts." I touch my nose that already turn into red.

"They are practicing at Big Hit."

"And why are you here?"

"I have headache."

"Already eat medicine?"

He shook his head. "It's okay now so no need to eat."

"Luna?"

"Hm?" I look at the TV without glancing at him.

"Hungry?" he touches his stomach give me a sign that it's need to get feed.

"You want me to cook?" I look at him.

He nods.

"What do you want?"

"Ramen!" he grins.

"Yaaaa! You're sick then you still want to eat ramen?"

"Just headache. It's not a big deal."

"Okay. 15 minutes." I stand up and go to the kitchen to make ramen. I make it two since I'm also hungry as well. After 15 minutes, the ramen is well cooked. To make it tastier, I add some fish cakes, vegetables and cheese on the top of it. Ramen won't be complete without eating it with kimchi. I take it all to living room, where we will eat.

"Waaaa! It looks so delicious." he continously looking at the ramen.

"It's Chef Luna after all. Hahahha." I show off and sit besides him.

"It's just ramen. Everyone can do it, even 5 years old kid can do it." 

"Then why you're asking me to?"

"Because I want to make your life miserable."

"Yaishh. You're even worse than Jungkook now. Jungkook is nice to me now and you turning jerk. Where is my sweet cutiepies Jimin?"

"Lost in Neverland." he chuckles and starts to eat the ramen.

"You're savage." I start to eat too.

"When both of you will be in relationship?" Jimin suddenly asks.

I choke. He hands me water.

"What with that sudden question?"

"Just want to know. When?" he raises his eyebrow.

"We are nothing."

"Stop with that self denial okay? Even our fans already sense something between you two."

I already know about this. In internet, it full with that rumor that we're in relationship. Some of them, just let it go and some of them totally offense it. I'm just a trainee.

"Can we drop the topic? It's too tense, Chim." I smile to him. Even we always argue, sometimes I like to share things with him but when it comes to my feeling, I will only keep it for myself.

We then change the topic and eat all the noodles. Laughter fills the room. When the sky shows it's already dusk, I decide to go back home. Jimin wants to send me home but I object it. He needs to rest.


My schedule today starts in the morning and it ends at 3 o'clock but I'm feeling like going home. I plan to go to Big Hit. I go there without telling them. My manager drops me there and leaves. I call Jungkook.

"Yobosaeyo." Jimin is on the line.

"Jimin ah. Are you at Big Hit? Where is Jungkook?"

"Yes. We are practicing but it's already ended. He left his phone, he's at toilet. Why?"

"I'm in front of Big Hit now."

"What are you doing there?"

"Visiting."

"I will ask Jungkook to pick you when he comes."

"Okay." I hang up the call.

I fix my beanie. It's cold now as winter already starts. After 10 minutes of waiting, Jungkook finally shows up.

"Yaaa! Why don't you just get inside? It's cold here." he takes my hand and rub it.

"It's not that cold." I just let my hand.

"Then why your nose is red?" he points at my nose.

"I don't know."

"Aigooo. Just come inside."

He takes me inside and goes towards their practice room. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Wants to eat dinner with you."

"Only me or all the BTS?" he smirks.

"All!"

"But unfortunately we have fan meet after this."

"Ouhh it's okay then. I go back first." 

"Since you already here. Just come first. When we leave, you leave okay? It's been a long time not be around you."

"Okay." I'm blushed.

"You miss me?"

"No."

"Then why you come to our dorm two days ago?"

"It's because I'm bored."

"Really?" he seems doubt with me.

"Since when you're close with Jimin?" he opens the door of the practice room since already in front of the room without we notice.

"I also don't know."

"Luna! I miss you." Taehyung oppa comes to hug me.

"Taehyung oppa." I hug him back.

"Please choose you want to call me Tae Oppa or Tae Hyung? You're confusing me." he breaks the hug.

"Huh?" I look at him in confusion.

"You are in blank again hyung." Jungkook giggles.

"I don't understand." I look to Jungkook then Taehyung oppa.

"You don't need to." 

I pout and step forwards leaving that two. I go towards other members, they're lying on floor. I go sit leaning on the wall.

"All of you seems so tired."

"You already have no schedule after this?" Namjoon oppa sits up.

I shook my head. Jungkook comes to sit besides me.

"She's planning to eat dinner with us hyung." Jungkook tells.

"Mian Luna. We have fan meet after this." Jin shows a guilty face.

"Nahhh. It's okay."

Then suddenly their manager comes to tell that they need to get ready for their fan meeting. They all get up, so do I.

"I guess I need to leave now."

"No. Just stay here. After we leave, you can do so." Yoongi oppa smiles at me.

"Plus, Jungkook really misses you." Jimin pats on Jungkook's back.

"No!"

"It's all written on your face, maknae ah. Then, what's with you hugging the carrot every night?" Jimin chukles at blushed face of Jungkook.

"Hyung!"

"Come, Luna" Jimin comes and places his arm on my shoulder and go towards their dressing room. I glance at Jungkook. His face is cloudy and bitter. As we enter the dressing room, Jungkook and Hobi oppa are the first on to get to put the make up on. Jimin commands to sit  on the sofa. I sit, take off my cardigan and place it besides me,  and have a talk with the rest of the member. As Jungkook and Hobi are finished with the make up, they go to change their clothes. Jin oppa and Jimin are the next to get to put the make up on.

When Jungkook already finishes dress up, he comes to sit besides me on the sofa. All other member leave me and Jungkook alone. They're playing and opening the V app to talk to their fans.

"They're starting the V app. You don't want to join them?" I face him and then look at the others member that fooling in front of the camera. 

"Nahhh. I'm tired."

I can see his tired face.

"You want some water? I can get it for you."

"It's okay. Just stay here. I just want you."

"Uhhh emmm." I stutter. "Will you come to our graduation day this Sunday?"

"I can't give any promise. I have a perfomance at MAMA on Saturday. I hope I can attend."

"It's okay. You need to rest well." I smile sweetly at him.

"Luna?"

"Hm?"

"Can I borrow your shoulder?"

"Huh?"

"I want to take a nap before the fan meeting." 

I nod since he looks so tired. When his head lays on my shoulder, my heart beats fast. Oh my damn heart, can you please stop?! He could hear it. 

"Are you okay? Your heart beat unnormally." he looks at my face but his head still on my shoulder. I can feel his breathe on my cheeks. It's abnormal just because of you. Geezzz.

"I'm okay. Just sleep." I keep my head straight to others member, do not dare to stare at him as his face is pretty close with mine.

"Okay." he closes his eyes.

After awhile, he already falls asleep. I take my cardigan besides me and wrap him as he only wear white plain shirt. What would other staff think of this? I can feel some of the eyes looking at us. Aigooo. I ignore it and take my phone out from my chanel handbag. Sometimes I take a look at Jungkook besides me. He still in sleep. I look at other members. They still on V app. Their fans are so lucky cause they reall love their fans. They treat their fans like they are super close. That sweet bond that anyone can't break it.

As everyone already finish and get ready, they need to head to their fan meeting place. Namjoon oppa comes to us to wake Jungkook up. He shakes Jungkook's arm. After a second, Jungkook's eyes open.

"We need to go now." -Namjoon.

"Okay hyung." he rubs his eyes. How cute. He's like 5 years old kid just wake up from his sleep.

I chuckle.

"Why?" he stops rubbing his eyes and starts to notice my cardigan on him.

"Nothing." I shook my head and stop chuckling.

"Thank you for taking care of me." he gives my cardigan.

"Ohh you're welcome." I take my cardigan and stand.

"I guess we need to leave now."

He takes my hand and go towards .

"Kaja hyung!"

"You look happy. You must have a very beautiful dream just now." -Hobi.

"Beyond beautiful" Jungkook chuckles.

"Awwww. Wanna share?" -Jin

"No way!"

"Is it a wet dream?" Taehyung oppa's shocked.

"Totally no hyung. Aigooo"

"Yaaaa! We have woman here." -Suga

"I guess you must leave now. Your manager might be mad." 

"Then we must bid good bye to you now?" -Taehyung

"I guess so."

"Then bye" they wave at me with sad faces and get into the car but Jungkook still besides me.

"Why you don't get in to the car?"

"Just want to bid you a good bye personally."

"Ohhh then good bye."

"Bye." He kisses my forehead and gets in to the car. It's so fast.

I look at the car until it dissapear from my sight. He never fail to make my heart beats fast. What relationship actually we are in, Jeon Jungkook? If we are not friend, then what are we?