CHAPTER 12

Me You?

Luna's POV

Day by day, my dance skill is improving. For me, dancing is 2 times harder than studying. It's so tiring. But one thing is interesting about dancing, I can express my feeling through dancing. Today, I have dance practice with Seungri, Youngbae and Jiyong oppa. Casually they're funny and like to play but when it comes to serious thing like practicing they're the scariest people especially Jiyong oppa. Maybe he's a leader that drives him be a reponsible and more charismatic person.  He puts aside that I'm his dongsaeng. He's professional. I literally like doing the practice with them, even they're serious, they really help me enhancing my skill. Despite of their hectic schedule, they still manage to teach me. I'm glad to meet and know these amzing people.

After one hour hour of practicing, we have 15 minutes break. I sit on the floor leaning to the mirror with Youngbae oppa while Sengri and Jiyong oppa lie down on the floor. They seem so tired. I get four bottles of mineral water at the corner of room and give them one each.

"Oppa? I think after this, you don't need to help me more."

"You're scared of us?" Youngbae oppa looks at me while wiping his sweat with small towel. Jiyong and Seungri come to us and sit down in front of me and Youngbae oppa.

"No. I don't want to burden all of you. You're busy with your concert and you still have hectic schedule." 

"Nahhh. It's okay. While teaching you, we also improving our dancing skill." Seungri oppa said then open the mineral water and drink it.

"But"

"Aishhh no but but. You actually don't like people here bad mouthing about us, isn't it?" Jiyong oppa said.

"How did you know about that?"

"You think we don't have ears? I accidently hear the dancers talking about we treat you more and we being unfair. That we treat you more because you are the daughter of the director." -Jiyong

I sigh.

"Can you put that aside? For now, do your best and practice harder. People are waiting for your debut." Youngbae oppa pats my back.

"It's okay if they talk about me but I don't like when they're talking about you."

"Don't you worry. We don't really mind and care. We can't shut people's mouth." Seungri oppa gives me a warm smile.

We then drop about that subject and start gossiping about Louis oppa. After awhile, we continue to practice again after. When the practice ended, we start packing our stuff and suddenly one of the staff enters and tells that Yang President want to meet me. I pack my stuff immediately and  thank three of them then go to Yang President's room. I knock the door and I enter the room when he permits me to enter.

"Why do you want to meet me,Mr. President?"

"Don't talk to me formally, Luna."

"But we are in office."

"Just call me uncle, it's awkward when you're calling me Mr. President."

"Hahahah. Okay. Why you call me?"

"Ouh. I get a call from Big Hit Entertainment."

"It's the BTS' agency isn't it? Why did they call you?"

"They want you to act in their new MV for their comeback. I already said yes since you are the friend of the maknae of that group. Are you okay with it?"

"Do I have a chance to object it?"

"huh?"

"Just joking. I will do it."

"Yaishhh. You make me nervous for a second. If that so, your manager will tell the schedule later."

"Okay. There's anything more?"

"No."

"I go first."

I exit the room and go back home. It gives me headache to me when thinking about I will work with Jungkook soon. I run from him and act cold with him then now I need to work with him? Aigooooo. 


Jungkook's POV

It's the Open Day. The event starts from 10 am until 3 pm. I invite my members to come, they said that they will come in the afternoon. They afraid that there will be so many our fans. They just come to support me as a barista and want to see Luna.

* * * THROWBACK

"Hyung, remember that I once said that my school will held Open Day. It's tomorrow. You want to come or not?"

"When is the event" -Jin

"From 10 until 3 o'clock"

"You said that you will be barista, isn't it? I can't wait to see the cute kookie is making coffee. You will be so cute" Hobi hyung again making weird noises.

"Ahhh hyung. I'm not a little kid anymore."

"You always a fetus, maknae ah." Taehyung hyung gives his weird smile and backhugs me. He places his head on my shoulder. I let him be.

"Luna doesn't do the volunteer?" -Jimin

"Because of her I do this. She's the waitress. She will wear maid's costume."

"Chincha? I bet she will be so beautiful in that costume." -Taehyung.

"Whatever she wears she will look pretty on it." -Hobi

"You praise her too much hyung."

"I know in your mind and heart, you praise her more than we did, isn't it?"-Yoongi

"I have no time to do that. Wasting my time."

They giggle.

"You have such a big ego maknae ah." -Namjoon

I pout.

"Do you think there will be many fans?" -Jimin

"yeah. Since about I changed school was already spreaded. I'm sure they know about this Open Day."

"We will go. But maybe we will go about 1 o'clock. I think fan will be lesser at that time" -Namjoon

"Good. Thank you for supporting me."

"Who said we want to go to support you? We want to go to see you as barista and the most significant reason is we want to see our sister in law." -Yoongi

"Ahhh hyung! We are nothing."

"We'll see." one of Jin's eyebrows lifts up.

* * * 

Every volunteers already show up except Luna. Where is she? Sulli tries to contact her and suddenly she shows up. She apologizes for being late. Everyone at their workplace and wait for our customer. We have so many customers. Majority of our customers are my fangirls and Luna's fanboys. She receives many present. Some of them try to flirt with her, she just smiles to them, try to be polite. I just look at her action. I freaking jealous inside.

There's so many orders, it's tiring. 

"Aigoooo. There's so many boys try to flirt with her. I can't let this things happen." Ahn Jae Hyun suddenly broke my imagination. I thought it's only me that observe her action. I should expect this guy also observe her. Obviously, he's jealous right now.

"What should I do? Jungkook?"

"oooo. What?"

"You're her tablemate right? You must know her well. I envy you."

"We don't communicate much." I smile slightly.

"Chincha? At least one competitor lesser."

"Huh?" he's confusing me.

"Actually, I thought you like her. I must be wrong. Mian." he grins.

I just smile to him and sip mineral water.

"I think later I want to confess in front of everyone. I want her to be my girlfriend"

I choke.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

"Yes. You want to confess today?"

"Yes. On that stage" he points at the small stage. 

"One Americano and two mocha." Luna suddenly interupts us.

"Alright beautiful miss" Ahn Jae Hyun grins to Luna. We immediately make the coffee and give to Luna to serve to the customer. At 12.30 o'clock, the customer already lesser. There's just 2 tables that have customers. They already have their order. Luna sits at one of the table that availabe. She looks tired since there's so many customer since morning. I prepare her one cup of ice latte and one chocolate waffle. I go and sit in front of her.

"Huh?"

"Have some. You look tired."

"Okay. Thank you." She takes a sip of ice latte and starts to eat the waffle. Suddenly, she gives me a suspicious look.

"What? I just afraid that you suddenly will faint because of tireness. You will cause me trouble."

"I don't say anything." She continues to eat her waffle, ignores me completely. She eats all the waffle and drinks half of the latte.

"You don't eat?"

"Not hungry."

She just nods. "I go first. There's one customer. I need to take his order."

She leaves and goes to the customer. I stare every of her action. Suddenly, someone appear infront of me.

"Jungkook oppa?"

"Yeri? What are you doing here?"

"You don't want to invite me to sit?"

"Have a sit." She sits in front of me with a bright smile. I know she will cause trouble for me soon. As Yeri sits in front of me, Luna comes to take order. She's really dedicated.

"Annyeonghasaeyo miss. May I take your order." Luna takes out a pen and a small notebook to take order.

"It's okay. I want my boyfriend to take my order and make them." Luna's smile suddenly dissapeared and she slightly smile again. She fake it. Is she jealous?

"Yaaa!" I shout with a low voice.

"I leave first." Luna leaves and my eyes follow her gaze.

"We're over. What else do you want?" I glare at Yeri.

"But I still love you oppa. I want us to get back." she pouts.

"We won't." I stand up and Yeri immediately holds my wrist.

"At least, we can be friend, can we?"

I look at her and sit back.

"I take that as yes. Oppa? Did you know that I am a trainee under SM Entertainment now?"

"I know."

"Waaaa! You still take a note about me."

"I know about that because I'm in this industry. Nothing more."

She pouts and smile again. 

"It's okay. I know you still care about me. Ohh oppa, the blue-eyed girl earlier, she's YG's trainee, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Don't flirt with her! You're mine. Hehehehe I know you still shy around girls. That makes me feel secured."

I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Huh?"

"Food and drink."

"Ouh. I want mocha frappuchino and chocolate waffle. I want you to make it, oppa."

I stand up and go to make her order. As she finishes her food, she leaves. It's already 1.30 p.m. I feel tired mentally and physically. Suddenly my phone ring. It's Jin hyung.

"Yobosaeyo."

"Kookie ah, we are you? We already here."

"My cafe at hall A, can you find it? You want me to fetch you?"

"It's okay. We will ask the student."

"Okay. See you later."

 I hang up the phone. I stand up from the seat and go towards the table that Luna sits. I sit down in front of her.

"Your girlfriend already leaves?" she asks with emotionless face.

"You're jealous?"

"Why would I? Not worth my time."

"Coz you're my fan."

"Your fan? You're such an ."

"Yo Kookie!" Jimin hyung shouts my name. I wave my right hand towards them and stand up. They already come towards me and Luna. She also stands up.

"Wasso?"

"Yeah. Ohhh hi Luna. You look beautiful." Hobi hyung greets her.

"What beautiful? I smell like goat right now."

"Nahhhhh. Wow Kookie and Luna are together. Are you dating?" Taehyung gives us suspicious look.

"Me dating him? It won't happen oppa. We even not friend." It's painful when she said that. I just keep silent.

We combine two table and take a seat. She talks a lot with other members. They even joking with each other. I just keep silent, just a few times I talk. My eyes wandering around and I catch some reporters in the hall.. What are they doing here? Maybe the school invite them to make article about our Open Day, I guess. Suddenly, there are some noises on the stage. It's Ahn Jae Hyun. My eyes widened. He said that he wants to make a confession to Luna. I can't let this happen. He's preparing the microphone. I need to do something. I got an idea.

I whisper to Jimin hyung which is beside me. I explain him a little about what will happen. I ask him to interupt Ahn Jae Hyun and don't let him to confess. He just nods and whisper to Namjoon hyung which is beside him. Namjoon also nods.


Luna's POV

I talk to BTS member and I saw some of them whispering and nods to something. I just ignore and continue to talk with them. Suddenly, Namjoon oppa says that he wants to talk to the members. All of them leaves except Jungkook.

"One two three check." ouh it's Ahn Jae Hyun. What he does on the stage?

"I'm here because . . . " suddenly the microphone doesn't work.

Suddenly, I feel someone grab my wrist and drag me out of the hall. It's Jungkook. His grip is so strong. It hurts me. He takes me to the school field. I told him to let go of me but doesn't work. This jerk really make me angry.

"Yaaa Jeon Jungkook! Are you insane?!"

He just keep silent. His face looks full of anger. I pull my wrist off him.

"You don't have mouth to talk huh? Why did you take me here?"

"He wants to confess!" he suddenly yells.

"Who? Ahn Jae Hyun? Then what's wrong with that? You have nothing to do with it. Yeri confesses that she's your girlfriend, but Ahn Jae Hyun can't?"

"Are you dumb or what? There are some reporters inside. You want your future career ruin before you even starts?"

"If it's ruin, it's still nothing to do with you. It won't affect you. Why you still bother?! I don't need you!"

His face suddenly change to bitter.

"Okay. I won't bother you anymore. Have a good life."

He leaves and headed toward main gate. Go back home maybe. From far I see the six boys run towards me.

"Where is Jungkook?" -Jimin

"Go home maybe."

"I'm glad that we have enough time to stop Ahn Jae Hyun from talking." -Jin

"What?"

"Jungkook asks us to stop Ahn Jae Hyun from confessing. He afraid that your future will ruin cause there are some reporters there." -Namjoon.

"Why did he even bother?"

"Because he care." -Yoongi.

Yoongi's statement makes me thinking. I feel kinda regret what I had talk to Jungkook. 

"Oppa? I hurt him."

"What did you say to him?" -Taehyung

"I said I don't need him. I regret of what I already said to him." I feel like to cry.

"Don't worry. Maybe he's sulking for now. We will try to talk to him, okay?" Jin oppa pats my head.

They then leave. I sit on the grass. Mianhe, Jungkook.