Dolphin and Fish?

Loving a fish

Your point of view

I finished packing my things and went downstairs. My parents were already done. "Come on you-ah!"

"I'm coming down now." I patted the wall and said, "Bye house. Hope your new residents treat you well." I went out the door and went in the taxi. *Off to Korea we go.* We arrived at the airport and went in the plane. *This will be a long boring ride.* I thought. To keep my mind occupied, I looked at all the pictures I took in my waterproof camera. Many of the pictures were in the ocean when I went scuba diving. There were others where I was with my friends in the pool. I eventually fell asleep.

We arrived at the airport and waited for our luggage to come. As we were waiting, I heard someone yell, 'Dolphin! I'm back!' across from us.

*Dolphin?* I turned around to see who Dolphin was. It turns out he was a nice looking guy with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hey! How was China?" Dolphin squealed.

*Now I see why he's called Dolphin.* I tried not to laugh. The other guy looked pretty hot. He was really muscular. He must have worked out or something.

"Pretty fun." The other guy replied."Not as fun as home of course."

"Hey Fish, you wanna eat something?" Dolphin asked. *The other's Fish?*

"Sure." They both walked away.

I ended up laughing out loud. *What kind of nicknames are that?* Though they were both really cute. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and my parents hushed me. "Sorry." I whispered to them.

The luggage approached us after what seemed like days. We got it and called another taxi.

We arrived at our new home. It looked really cozy and spacious. My room was bigger than my old one too.

*I wonder how the beach will look.* I thought as I unpacked my things. "Omma, can I go see the beach?" I asked her as I came down the stairs.

"Sure. But be careful. Call us if something happens."

I put on my flip flops, got my phone, bag, and camera, and headed out the door. I was so lucky to live near the beach. It was a 5 minute walk.

When I arrived, I saw a lot of people there. There were beach towels and umbrellas everywhere. Kids were playing in the sand. I could see surfers riding waves. I pulled my jeans up to my knees and headed to the water.

I noticed some sea stars so I took a picture of them. One of them was blue and had 6 legs.

I laughed at how wiggly it was moving. There were 2 shadows behind me and one of them asked "What are you doing?" I turned around and saw that it was Dolphin and Fish from the airport!