Babysitting Soomin and an unexpected visitor?

Loving a fish

Your point of view

It's been a few days since I saw Donghae. He had about 4 more days until he would come home from his mom's place.

In the meantime, I babysat Soomin and worked at the aquarium also. I actually became attached to a penguin named Oreo. He was the one who kept on wanting to get a few more fish than the other penguins. Though, if I ever managed to give him one more than necessary, his sisters Cookie and Cream would punish him but pushing him off the cliff so he would dive in the water. It was a funny sight. 

Graduation was coming real soon. After the prom, we had a week off to make up for the snow week that I wasn't here for. I didn't come to Korea until February, and now it was already June. It was going to be really hectic when school starts again. There was only one more week of school and then graduation on Saturday. 

I was feeding the sea turtles when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked to see who texted me. It was Jonghyun.

Hey you

would it be okay if I meet you after you're done with work? There's something I want to tell you.

Not realizing he was most likely going to tell me about him being gay, I met up with him at a cafe near the aquarium.

"What's up Puppy?" I questioned.

"youI have something to confess."

"Ohhh.. I think I know what it is, Oppa."

"Really?" He seemed surprised. "Well what do you know already then?"

"That you're gay."

"Omona, did Donghae tell you?" His eyes got wide.

"Ani, it was Eunhyuk."

"Oh I see. That explains why Eunhyuk was acting strange for a few days."

I shook my head in disappointment. "He was just shocked to see you with your boyfriend, I guess. I actually saw you two together also. You guys were so lovey dovey together. Even Donghae and I don't act cheesy like you two do."

Jonghyun smiled. "His name's Kibum, but he goes by Key. We've been dating for about 8 months now."

"Was it a long distance relationship or something? How did you guys know each other if you didn't go to Seoul Academy?" I asked, a little confused.

"Well, we actually met because our dads were business partners. When I decided to 'come out of the closet' my dad flipped off and left, which was a good thing because now I'm closer to my mom and I get to see Key all the time."

"So your mom is alright with it?" 

"Yep, her reaction was the complete opposite of my dad's. She was all 'Even if you are gay, I will love you the same.' and I was raelly happy that she accepted Key."

"That's good. What about Eunhyuk though? Is he still acting weird towards you?"

"Not anymore really. I guess he's okay with it now. But when he first found out, he was avoiding me. He would just say 2 or 3 words to me and then leave. But at least we're talking now."

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna smack some more sense into him." I murmured. I realized what time it was and had to go babysit Soomin.

"Hey Jonghyun, I gotta go take care of my cousin's son so I'll see you on Monday araso?"

He nodded. "Bye Jellyfish."

I left the cafe and arrived at Sooyoung's house. Sooyoung's parents and my parents were busy with their companies and collaboration they were doing. Sungmin was at work and Sooyoung always went to yoga class to lose some of that weight she gained or she would be shopping for Soomin.

I usually took care of Soomin for a few hours but today, I was actually going to sleep over because my parents wouldn't be home.

It was a good thing I had brought my stuff earlier. As I walked through the front door, I saw Sooyoung cradling her son. Even though she was barely 18, I knew she was going to be a good mom.

"Hey Sooyoung, I'm here." I announced as I put my bag on the couch.

"Oh hey you, good timing too, could you feed Soomin for me?" She got a baby bottle out and held Soomin out to me.

I took him in my arms and was captivated by Soomin's eyes. Despite that he was only about 6 days old, he was growing fast.

"I'll see you tomorrow, you."

"Araso, annyeong." She left to her yoga class and I sat down on the couch while watching Soomin drink from the bottle. It was a good thing Omma had taught me how to hold a newborn and change diapers and stuff, but I had no idea if I would be able to discipline my kids when I do actually have them.

*But I think Donghae would help me with that.* I smiled as I knew Soomin needed to burp. I put him up against my shoulder and gently patted him until I heard a tiny belch.

Soomin soon began to feel tired so I put him down in his crib and decided to see if there was anything good on the T.V. 

While I was watching Heartstrings, I heard the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" I said out loud.

I got up and looked at the monitor. It was Donghae! Out of excitement, I ran to the door and opened it to reveal Donghae with a stuffed animal. It looked like it was Nemo.

"Donghae Oppa!!!!" I whisper shouted and hugged him. I pointed at Soomin, who was sleeping peacefully.

"I missed you, you." He whispered in my ear before he kissed me. 

"Missed you too, why are you back so early?" I asked.

"Because my mom had to go to a relative's place somewhere in Jeju Island, so she let me go home."

"Oh I see. Hehe, but Oppa, how did you know I was here?" I asked as I kept on hugging Nemo. "Thanks for Nemo, by the way."

" No problem. I asked Sungmin and he said you babysit Soomin sometimes so here I am." He grinned.

"Oh I see. Well I'm sleeping over here today and I'm pretty sure Sungmin and Sooyoung are coming home soon so do you want to sleep over as well?"

"Sure, but I think you should ask Sooyoung first." 

"Of course." I got my phone out from my bag and texted her. 

Sooyoung-ah, do you think it'll be okay if Donghae could sleep over? He just came back today. It would be fun for the four of us. :)

As soon as I finished, I sat next to Donghae and cuddled with him, waiting for the two of them to come home.

------------------

Sooyoung's point of view.

I just finished my yoga class when I received you's text. As I reached the outside, I noticed Sunny walking towards me. *Where did she come from? Is she finally going to confront me about Sungmin? Ottoke?*

-----

sorry it's been so long since i've updated this story! i think i'll be finally able to finish this fanfic. it's going to end at 40. again, really sorry and i hope you guys like the update :D