Jessica, you're such a b!***.

Loving a fish

Your point of view

"Man that's nasty!" Junsu claimed while laughing his duckbutt off.

Donghae wiped his cheek in digust; Jessica pouted.

"Oppa, do you really not like it when I kiss you?"

"Of course not! Now get the hell away from me or else."

"Or else what?" Jessica retorted.

Donghae just glared at her. I couldn't believe how scary it was. Junsu looked like he peed his pants.

Jessica ran away and Donghae went back to normal. *Whoa. I shouldn't make him mad ever.* It was like he was a totally different person.

Well, I should go get changed. I'll see you guys later." He got up and left.

"So you-ah, do you want to go eat?" Junsu said in his husky yet high dolphin voice.

"Sure. I'm getting hungry." We went to a restaurant called Victory and ordered bulgogi and kimchi. I wouldn't dare eat any seafood. I was sort of like a vegetarian. Except only for sea animals.

"you-ah, do you have a boyfriend?"

'Aniyo. Wae?"

"Just wondering."

We continued to chat until Jessica interrupted us again. *Why is she here?*

------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

*Aish.... why is the here? She's so freaking annoying.*

"Excuse me, Jessica-sshi. May I ask what do you need?" you asked politely. I could never be polite if it's Jessica. She's the only girl I will never, ever, EVER flirt with.

"Can I borrow you for a bit?" I looked at her and she nodded, hinting that it was alright.

"Fine. Don't take too long though." The two of them headed outside.

While I continued to eat, I saw a girl who looked really peculiar. Then I realized it was you's friend, Ri-In! She was eating while reading a book. *Interesting.*

Being bored, I decided to drop by and say hi.

---------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The two of you went outside to have a little "chat."

"Who are you to Donghae?" Jessica said, straight to the point.

"His friend." You simply replied.

"Yeah right. He's my Oppa. You don't get to call him that."

"And why can't I? We're just friends."

"Like I said, he's MINE."

"He's a human being, not a thing that can be owned."

"Whatever."

"I'm sorry to point it out to you but as far as the stars are to you, it's the same with Donghae Oppa. You have to face reality. Donghae Oppa doesn't like you like that."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You can't reach Donghae just like you can't reach for the stars. It's too far away."

"What do you know?"

"Did you see the glare he gave you? Doesn't that mean something?"

She literally gave you a slap on the cheek.

"Sorry to point it out again, but Jessica, you're such a . I thought es were only in dramas. Guess I was wrong."

You walked away and texted Junsu, saying you had to go home. Your cheek had turned a dark red color. You could see the hand mark on it.  You didn't want Junsu to see you like this.

~meanwhile~

"Annyeong!" Junsu said to Ri-In. She was surprised to see him there. She had secretly liked him for quite a while now.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"I see you're reading The Last Song. Is it good?"

"Yep. But I don't get why they had to choose Miley Cyrus as the main actress for the movie." Ri-In blabbed.

"So what are you eating?" Junsu asked.

"Pizza."

They chatted some more until Junsu received a text.

From:Jelly

Mianhae, But I have to go home. I'm sorry I have to make you pay for me. I promise to pay you back next time. Have a nice day! <3

Junsu chuckled at the heart and texted back.

No worries! It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow then.

Junsu talked to Ri-In until it was getting dark. "Well I should get going." Ri-In said. "It's getting late."

Ri-In bowed and left but Junsu noticed that she was walking home.

"Ri-In ah! Don't tell me you plan on walking home all by yourself."

"Ummmm I was."

"I'll walk you home then. It's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone."

"Kombawo." Ri-In just about beamed of happiness. She was able to walk home with her crush.