Thanks to her cheering, I didn't lose.

Loving a fish

Donghae's point of view

Today was the swimming race. It was during school. The pool was underneath the gym. There were 12 of us competing. 2 guys swam each round. I didn't feel nervous until I realized who I was going up against. He was a really muscular guy. I noticed his legs were like a horse.

"Hey, I'm Siwon." He put his hand out.

"Donghae." I said without shaking his hand. He just shrugged and got in position.

"On your mark, get set, swim!" The guy shouted with a bang from the gun.

I swam as fast as I could. The cool, refreshing water splashed my face as I swam. I really felt like a fish, swimming across the ocean. But my thoughts stopped as I realized that Siwon was ahead of me. *Crap!*

I pushed myself harder and harder. But it didn't have any use. I then heard someone yell, "Donghae Oppa! You can do it. Kaja! Swim like the fishy you are!"

From hearing that voice, I could tell that it was you. She probably had people look at her like she was a psycho. But those cheerings encouraged me. So I pushed myself so hard to the point where I would die from exhaustion. I managed to beat Siwon though. As soon as I touched the other side of the pool, I could hear the crow roar with applause.

"Nice Job Fishy!" Junsu shouted.

"You did it!" you exclaimed.

I got up from the pool and the guy held my arm up. "The winner is Donghae-sshi!"

"Good job." Siwon said. He gave me a pat on the back.

"Thanks..." I murmured.

"I'm proud of you Donghae!" My coach gave me a hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

You got off the bleachers to see Donghae. "Donghae Oppa!"

He turned around and gave you a smile. *Kyaaa! He smiled at me!* You wouldn't get tired of his smile. 

You noticed how fit he really was. You could see his abs. It was hard for you not to drool over them.

Donghae got a towel and dried himself. He draped it over his body and went towards you.

"Hey you. Thanks for the cheering."

"It was nothing Oppa." you replied.

the two of you guys kept talking until Junsu interrupted you guys.

----------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

"Hey you guys."

"Hi." you smiled.

"Nice Job Fish. You were really good as always. That Siwon guy almost beat you." I said to Donghae.

"I know. But thanks to you's cheering, I didn't lose." Donghae smiled at her. She blushed furiously.

*She's only supposed to be like that with me!* I thought jealously.

The three of us chatted until an annoying voice was heard. 

"Donghae Oppa~!" It was the stupid blond Jessica again.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

-----------------------------------------------

Your point of view

We heard a voice and looked to see this blond girl about to glomp Donghae. She was pretty but I knew it wasn't natural beauty. It was probably plastic surgery.

"What do you want?" Junsu Oppa glared at her. He didn't like her, I guess.

"Nothing! Just this!" She kissed Donghae on the cheek. Donghae yelled out of disgust and pushed her away from him.

*Who is this girl?*