Announcing to the whole school

Loving a fish

"What's the matter with Sooyoung? Omo, don't tell me she got hurt by her dad." I murmured, worried for Sooyoung.

"I don't know. Sungmin just told me to go to the hospital with you." He said as we scurried into the car and drove off.

We arrived and saw that Sungmin was waiting for us at the entrance. He led us to her room and she was asleep. I noticed that there wasn't any marks or bruises on her.

"Is she alright?" I asked Sungmin.

"What happened to her?" Donghae questioned.

"Well.... it's surprising actually. She didn't get hurt by her step dad if you're going to ask that. Instead..... "
 He stopped talking as he got an idiotic yet happy expression on his face.

"What is it?" Both Donghae and I asked, confused.

"She's pregnant!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

"BWOHHH? PREGNANT?!" The two of us shouted, making Sooyoung move a little. We shut up and started to whisper instead.

"Oppa, how could you? You guys are only 18." I muttered, kind of disappointed in him.

"It was an accident. But the good thing is we finally have a wedding date. We're skipping the engagement and going directly to the wedding." Sungmin stated.

"Oh I see. Well congratulations." Donghae smiled at him.

"Yeah and we're invited to the wedding right?" I inquiried.

"Of course. You're gonna be my cousin-in-law." Sungmin claimed. Sooyoung then woke up and noticed the two of us.

"Oh... hey guys."

"Hey... how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Okay... just shocked that I have a baby growing in my stomach." She touched her tummy.

"What did your parents think about this?" Donghae questioned Sungmin.

"They're glad actually. They must really want grandkids or something but they're glad because they were finally able to decide the wedding date." He answered.

"So that means you'll tell everyone the news?" I asked.

"Yep. We're getting married a month after graduation and we'll tell everyone Sooyoung's pregnant." He said.

"I wonder how they'll react." Sooyoung thought absentmindedly. 

"I'm sure everything will be okay. But I"m surprised we only have 2 months of school left before graduation." I mentioned.

"Yeah, time sure flew by quickly." Donghae sighed. We talked and talked until I realized I didn't finish packing and I had to be home soon.

I told Donghae and we went back to his apartment. I finished packing and we went back into his car. We arrived at the house and he sighed again.

"I miss you already." He murmured.

"I miss you too. But we'll see each other at school tomorrow." I kissed him bye and went inside.

"Welcome back." My parents greeted me. I greeted them back and went to unpack in my room. It's been a month since I've been home.

After unpacking, I went back downstairs to eat dinner with my parents.

"So you-ah... did you hear the news?" Omma inquired.

"About Sooyoung being pregnant?"

"No... about her step dad leaving. But wait... she's pregnant?" Appa asked.

"Yeah. I was at the hospital a while ago."

"Oh... Sungmin is the father of it then?" Omma asked. I nodded, wondering why she would even ask that.

"Anyway.... since the step dad found out about Sooyoung's father coming back, I think he chickened out and left. He left divorce papers and just ran away." Appa said.

"Ohh... so how's Sooyoung's mom then?"

"We have no idea. But I think that she didn't really love him. I bet she was threatened by him to marry him so he could take over the company." Appa sighed.

"I thought so too." I claimed. I did think about it the time Appa and Omma were talking to me earlier.

We ate and it got late. I took a quick shower and fell asleep dreaming about fishes, dolphins, and monkeys. It was very strange.

------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The next day, the newscast from school found out about Sooyoung and Sungmin. So they announced it on the morning news.

"Good morning Seoul Academy. Have we got exciting news today. The kingka Lee Sungmin and Choi Sooyoung from Girl's Generation are going to get married a month after graduation."

Everyone looked at the two of them and they blushed. Word spread fast around here. They had forgotten.

"That's not all. Sooyoung is pregnant!" 

People were saying congratulations to the two of them. They thanked them. Sooyoung knew she had to encounter  Girl's generation though. She could tell when she noticed their stares. Especially Sunny's.

-----------------------------------------

Ri-In's point of view

It was lunch time. The kingkas were talking to Sungmin about the morning news. We invited Sooyoung to sit with us. you told me she moved out of Donghae's place because of her parents. But I'm sure the two of them would still be okay.

I looked over at Junsu and he noticed me. I blushed remembering what I did to thank him and looked at Yeonhee. But she was too busy being lovey dovey with Changmin.

After we ate, Junsu went up to me and said "Will you go out with me? I'd like to give it a try."

"Chincha? Because well, you're a casanova and everything, are you sure you'll be able to stick to only one girl?"

"I'll do my best to." He said. I smiled and hugged him.

"YES!" That was probably the happiest moment of my life. 

We were walking to science class when we notice Jessica talking to you. It seemed like she was really angry. What was going to happen?