First day of school

Loving a fish

Your point of view

Omma registered for me to go to Seoul Academy. The uniform arrived and I wasn't displeased about it. It was black and blue, my 2 favorite colors.

The next day, it was time for me to go to school. I sighed. *Hope today goes well.* I said as I rode my bike to school. It was about 10 minutes away from my home. I loved the breeze that flew towards my hair and it was very relaxing.

I finally arrived and already people looked at me weird. *Do I look that weird?* I looked at myself. Everything looked normal to me. *Or maybe because I'm from the U.S?*I tried to ignore them and looked for the office. The academy was really huge though and I eventually got lost. So I decided to get some help.

I noticed a girl who was reading a book on a bench by herself. "Excuse me." I said.

She looked up. "Yes?"

"Ummm, I need help finding the office."

"Oh, you're new?" I nodded. "You just take a left and then open the second door on the right."

"Kombawo!" I bowed.

"No worries. What's your name?" she asked.

"you. What's yours?"

"I'm Ri-In."

"Oh, nice to meet you. Can we be friends?"

"Sure." she replied.

 I smiled and said "I should get going now. Bye." I waved to her. She waved back and I headed to the office.

I arrived and said I was a new student. The secretary showed me to the homeroom teacher. Her name was Mrs. Han.

She showed me to her classroom and introduced me to the class. "Class, we have a new student today. you, please introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeongsaeyo, Choi you imida. I like to go to scuba diving and I'm from the U.S. Hope everyone treats me well." I gave a small bow.

"Okay you, why don't you sit between Donghae and Junsu?" She told them to raise their hands. *Yay! I'm siting next to both of them!*

I immediately sat down next to them.

"Hey you." Junsu squealed like a dolphin as always.

"Hello." I murmured.

I looked at Donghae and tried to smile at him. He just gave me a nod of acknowledgement and looked back at the board.

*First day of school and I already have 3 friends!* So far, today's a good day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

*Mrs. Han, you just had to sit her between the two of us huh?* Now Junsu's gonna flirt with her all the time. I sighed as I noticed her falling asleep. "Yah, wake up." I poked her. She didn't budge. She was sleeping on her first day of school?

"Yah!" I whispered a little louder. I nudged her some more.

"5 more minutes, Omma." she muttered.

"I'm not your mom!" I yelled a little too loud. Everyone looked at me strange. you finally woke up.

"Oh, Donghae-sshi. Sorry for disturbing you." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. I had to admit that she looked really cute doing that. *What are you thinking?* I mentally hit myself. Junsu looked at me and tried hard not to snicker. I sneered at him and that did it. He was cracking up like crazy.

"Dude, it's not that funny." I told him.

"Sure thing Hyung."

We continued class until it was time for P.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

I was still laughing about what happened to Donghae. *Hehe. He's not her mom.* I snickered some more until I saw someone who looked really peculiar. That someone had reddish hair. When he turned around, I realized who he was.

"Eunhyuk Hyung!" I shouted and dashed towards him. "You're back!" I gave him a big hug.

"Hey Dolphin, how've you been?"

"Just fine Monkey. Oh Donghae and I made a new friend. Her name's you."

"Really? The name you sounds really familiar to me."

"You might know her then?"  asked.

"Maybe."

"So how was Incheon?" Eunhyuk visited there for family reasons.

"It was okay."

We walked and talked all the way to gym class.