Hi there, Nephew

Loving a fish

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and happy since it was the weekend. My parents were actually home for once because they were taking a break. I was glad that the three of us were together at home after a long time.

They wanted to take me out for breakfast. The reason they wanted to eat out was to celebrate my graduation. It was a week away but they wanted to celebrate early.

"So where do you wanna go eat, you-ah?" Omma asked me.

"Ummm I feel like eating at Victory's." I stated.

"Ahh, isn't that where Jonghyun's mom is working?" Appa questioned, remembering being there after Donghae's da'd funeral. 

I nodded."Yep. Jonghyun helps her out also."

"Ohh, that's so nice of him to do that. I'm guessing he's still the same as before?" Omma claimed. My parents weren't able to talk to him that day at the funeral.

"Well, kinda, I guess. " I said. I wouldn't tell them that he's gay.

We arrived and ordered the food. Dad and Mom talked to Jonghyun's mom a lot. When they weren't talking to her and I wasn't talking to Jonghyun, we chatted for a long time. I laughed at Dad's corny jokes and took Mom's advice about clothes. It was pretty fun. I hoped that we would do things like this more often.

As soon as we arrived home, our phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo? Chincha? Araso, we'll be there right away." Omma hung up and said "Get back in the car! Sooyoung's having the baby!"

"Bwoh? Already? Didn't she just turn 8 months?" I inquired.

"Well I guess the baby wants out." Appa chuckled.

I was praying the whole car ride. *Please let the baby be healthy when it's born. Don't let it come out missing an arm or a leg or have 2 heads or something.*

We approached the main office and asked for Sooyoung's room number. We saw her parents and Sungmin's parents waiting outside.
 
"Hyung!" Dad went and hugged my uncle. "Where have you been? You have no idea how much I've tried to contact you these past years!"
 
I was surprised to see my dad behave like this. He was like a kid when he was with my uncle I guess. My Uncle is 3 years older than my dad. 
 
"Just traveling and creating my new business." They continued to talk more about theiir business hey were going to own together. I greeted my aunt and Sungmin's parents. My mom started to chat with them. I saw Sungmin sitting on the bench with his chin resting on his hand. He looked really worried for Sooyoung and his son. It was cute to see him care so much.
 
I sat down next to him and asked him about what he was gonna name the baby and such. After what seemed like a decade had gone by, the nurse came out of the room.
 
"Congratulations Mr. Lee. You have a healthy baby boy!"
 
Sungmin was thrilled and sighed in relief. "How's Sooyoung? Is she okay?"
 
"Neh, she's currently resting. Would you like to see your son?"

"Of course I would!" All of us went to the place where all the babies were being kept in those glass boxes. We looked through the glass and gazed at all of them.

"Your son is the 2nd one in the third row."
 
"Kamsamhammida!" Sungmin exclaimed as the nurse left to do her duties. Sungmin looked at his son like a kid was looking at candy in a candy shop.
 
"Aww, he has Sooyoung's eyes!" My aunt cooed.

"And Sungmin's nose!" Sungmin's mom smiled. "I can't believe we're grandparents at 40."
 
The four of them laughed and continued to watch the baby. "So Sungmin, what are you naming him?" Appa asked him.
 
"Soomin. I think it suits him." Sungmin responded.
 
After the visit at the hospital, we went home. I called Donghae and told him about Sooyoung and Sungmin's son. The next day, Sooyoung came home along with Soomin.
 
They visited us when Donghae came over to hang out for a few minutes before leaving to stay at his mom's.

"Hi there Nephew!" I held his tiny fingers. Donghae couldn't take his eyes off of him.
 
"Do you like kids?" I asked him.
 
"Heck yeah! When we get married, let's have 5 kids." I blushed. He's thought of marriage also? I thought I was the only one.
 
I looked at Donghae as he cooed at Soomin. I liked his appearance. He would make a great dad. *If we do get married and have kids, I think my life would be perfect.*