I'll protect you

Loving a fish

Your point of view

It was finally Friday. I sighed as I remembered what happened with Jessica. *Aigoo, ottoke?* (what do i do?) I soon saw her with some other girls that I recognized as some of the kingkas' fanclub. I think they were called Girl's Generation. 80 percent of the girls in the school was in that club.

Jessica noticed me and I tried to evade her by running away. *sighs* I walked to my photography class and plopped in my seat.

"Hey you-ah!" Junsu squealed.

"Hi Oppa. Sorry I left you yesterday."

"Gwenchana. I walked Ri-In home yesterday."

"OOOOhhhh! you like her then?" I glanced at where Ri-In was.

"She's cute, I guess."

"What does that mean?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing! Sheesh. You know I can't turn down any girl. Not counting Jessica. That I can't stand."

"I know. And to think yesterday she hit---" *Whoops almost said she hit me!* I closed my mouth.

"Hit who?" Junsu asked curious.

"Never mind." I said. I then noticed Donghae. I waved at him and he smiled. *Kyaaa! He smiled again!* The three of us talked about randoms things.

The teacher came in and I was ready to learn. I was still a beginner at photography so I needed to know as much as possible.

Mr. Oh started talking about scenary and things like that. That's when I realized that this class was way behind from my old school. We learned this a few years ago. *Awwww, I already know everything.* I pouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

I saw you pout. She looked so cute, just like a kid.

After Oh kept on droning on and on about backgrounds, the bell finally rang.

I looked for you so she could join us but I guess she went somewhere.

We went to eat lunch. you, Ri-In, and Yeonhee sat with us again.

"Annyeong everyone!" I greeted them.

"Hey." Everyone replied.

Yeonhee looked really quiet so Changmin asked what was the matter.

"Ummm your fangirls really hate us..." she said timidly.

"Just ignore them. They really don't know what they're doing." Siwon replied.

Siwon was a newcomer who swam against Donghae. He didn't like him at first but they eventually became friends.

I nodded. "We don't even like them anyway."

I saw Donghae glance at you and together they said they had to go somewhere.

*Where are they going?*

--------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I heard what was going on between Jessica and you. They were talking about it before lunch.

~flashback~

"Yah! Why are you still hanging around him? I thought I told you very clearly yesterday. Do you want me to slap you again?" Jessica yelled at her.

"I told you clearly also. He's only my friend. CHINGU. Jeez, can't you get it through your brainless head?"

"Bwoh? What did you say? Are you saying I'm dumb?"

"No duh."

Jessica was going to slap you again but Donghae stopped her in time.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Donghae scowled.

"Oppa~~~~! you choose her over me?"

"Yeah. She's my friend. And you're not." Donghae dragged you to lunch.

~end of flashback~

"Why did Jessica slap you yesterday?" I asked her.

you kept quiet for a moment then she talked. "She thought I was going to take you away from her."

I scoffed. "Wow.... that's a freaking stupid reason. I don't even like her."

"I know you don't. I tried to explain it yesterday but she didn't get it."

"Well, don't worry about her. I'll protect you if anything like this happens again."

"Thanks Oppa."

We went back to our seats and Shindong grinned really oddly. "What's up between you two?"

"Nothing." We both said.

"Sure. They always deny it." Leeteuk giggled.

"Whatever." We continued to eat and laughed at Eunhyuk and Junsu's silly acting.