I'm in like with you

Loving a fish

Your point of view

It was still Friday.  We were in biology learning about Charles Darwin and what not. I wonder why Korea was behind from America. I already learned about these things. To keep myself from being bored, I thought about scuba diving. I'll be able to go after school!

I was thinking of inviting Ri-In and Yeonhee but the two of them were busy. So I decided to go by myself. That is until Dolphin, Monkey and Fish came over to me after school.

"Hey Jelly! Whatcha doing today?"

"Scuba Diving. Wanna join me?"

"Sure. It'll be fun. How about it Donghae and Junsu?"  Eunhyuk asked them.

Junsu squealed and shouted "Of course! Sounds awesome."

Donghae gave me a nod. Together, the four of us went to the beach. There was a scuba diving activity going on and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I got my diving suit on and helped the others with theirs since it was their first time. I recently learned that Junsu liked to surf. Donghae was like a professional swimmer and Eunhyuk was into video games.

The instructor guy taught them about their air tanks and decompression sickness which is when there's gas bubbles in the body.

I waited patiently as he was finishing up the lesson. When they were finally done, I led them into the deep blue sea. We couldn't communicate by words; instead it was by body language. I wondered if they were able to understand me. But it seemed it was alright as I pointed to the varieties of fish.

I took pictures of the fish. We took selca pictures of ourselves also. I showed them all the areas where the sea anemones and sharks would be. They swam away when they noticed the sharks. Junsu tried to imitate swimming like a sea turtle as he saw one swimming ahead of him. We literally laughed out loud but there was no sound coming out.

I was really glad to scuba dive with my friends here. Back in California, my "friends" weren't interested in that type of thing. They were more into thing likes "OMG that guy's so hot!" and "Wow, what a ." I didn't realize they weren't really my friends until I told them about my hobby. They called me a freak and stopped talking to me. The only friends I had back there was Mimi and Erika. But they moved before I did. They were into swimming too.

We were eventually done with scuba diving. The guys wanted to swim in a pool instead. It was still spring though but they didn't care. So I got my swimming suit and followed them to the community pool.

As I was changing into my bikini in the changing room, I accidentally heard something a couple of girls say,

"Omona! Donghae's too hot. I can't even describe how hot he is!" One of them squealed.

"Junsu's so cute! I can't resist myself!"

I shook my head. More fangirls. I avoided them and headed out to where they were.

-----------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

you came out and looked as hot as always. She must have really liked blue. She dived into the pool leaving us impressed. Her looks, unique personality, hobby, and charms made me realize something. *I'm in like with you, you.* It's been a long time since I've felt this way, seriously. I didn't know if it would turn into love but I liked this feeling.

"Why are you so y?" I said as she emerged from the water.

She just blushed like a tomato and said, "Don't make me turn red!"

"What if I want to?" I said huskily and gave her a seductive look. She didn't fall for it. 

I sighed as I watched her go to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

-----------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

"Wow Jelly! You sure have a nice body!" Eunhyuk praised her.

"Thanks! Though I can't say the same to you." she replied pointing at Eunhyuk's flabby stomach. That's what I liked about you. She was bubbly and honest. She was also cute and lovable. *Wait, why am I thinking these things?* I forgot what I was thinking when you suddenly cried " Oh no! I have cramps!"

And with that, she wasn't moving anymore and instead sinking.

*Oh crap!* I quickly swam to where she was. She was unconsious and I took her in my arms while swimming up to the surface.

I put her on the ground and had to do CPR. It was a good thing I knew how to do it or else we would have been in huge trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

While Donghae was doing CPR to you, you woke up and opened your eyes to have Donghae kissing you! *Omo! My first kiss!*