Friends again

Loving a fish

Your point of view

I couldn't help but wonder if Donghae and Sooyoung still liked each other as they kept gazing at one another. I got a little jealous. I could tell Sungmin was uncomfortable with it. Kyuhyun was busy drooling over those video games.

"How have you been?" Sooyoung asked.

"Fine. How about you?"

Kyuhyun told us to give them some privacy. I reluctantly gave in and followed him. Sungmin did too. We went to the food court since we felt hungry for lunch.

"I feel like going to a restaurant." Kyuhyun declared, seeing that the mall fast food places didn't satisfy him.

I know a place but can we leave the mall?" I asked.

"It's okay, we'll come back when we're done eating or if those two call us." Sungmin said.

"Araso." so we went to Victory.

But what we didn't know was that Junsu and Ri-In were at that very restaurant.

------------------------------------------------

Ri-In's point of view

I guess I just had to say it. He already knew but I wanted to tell him directly.

Junsu looked shocked for some reason. "Why would you go out with Hankyung if you liked me?" He asked.

"I wanted to forget you. Since you like you, but she's going out with Donghae..." I murmured the last part.

"Well, I don't like her anymore. Besides, I don't want to fight with Donghae anymore either. He is my best friend after all." Junsu mumbled.

"I see. Well, I should start talking to you also."

"Well, anyway give me some time to think about it araso? To tell you the truth, I don't know how I feel about you yet." Junsu declared.

"Alright. Well, I should go home. See you at school." I paid and walked outside.

"Wait! I'll walk you home." Junsu said. "I remember where it is from last time I walked you home."

"Okay. Thanks." I smiled at the thought of him walking me home again.

"Ri-In! Junsu!" We heard voices from behind us. We turned around to see you, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.

"Oh hey guys." Junsu said.

"Did you guys just eat here?" you asked.

"Yeah. Are you guys going to eat here too?" Junsu questioned also.

"Yep. Sungmin here got really hungry so I told them to come over here and eat." you stated but then she looked at me.

"Ri-In, gwenchana? Did you just cry?"

"Uhhh aniyo. Bye." I dragged Junsu away from them.

"You answered her." Junsu told me. "Go talk to her when we go to school." I didn't say anything. We continued to walk and I zoned out, thinking about Hankyung. Was he okay now? Would he move on? As I kept thinking these thoughts, I didn't realize that I was walking out on the road when the crosswalk sign was red.

"RI-IN!" Junsu pulled me out of the way just as a car was about to come and hit me. I was held by him.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Junsu yelled at me; He actually seemed worried.

"Mian. I was spacing out." I realized he was still holding me and I blushed insanely.

"Aish... young couples these days, always doing that sort of thing in public." someone said from behind us and he let me go, flustered. It seemed like he was blushing too.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hold you that long but ummm...you had me worried. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you." He faced the other way, avoiding me.

"Aww, thank you for worrying." I smiled.

"Whatever..." He took my hand and we eventually arrived at my house. I wished time would stop.

"Thanks again." I said.

"No problem." He murmured. To thank him, I boldly kissed him on the cheek before going inside with my face flushed with embarrassment. 

------------------------------------------

Narrator

Junsu was blushing himself. He seriously didn't know what to feel. *What just happened?* He felt his cheek.

He kept on thinking about it as he walked home.

Meanwhile, Donghae and Sooyoung were talking about you.

"So how long have you been going out with you?" Sooyoung asked him.

"5 days."

"Chincha? It seems like you guys were dating longer than that."

"Well, we were friends before I asked her out."

"And you really like her?"

"Yeah. How's it going with you and Sungmin?" Donghae asked.

"Well, we're still thinking of the date to actually get engaged."

"And you have no objections with it?"

"Nope. I think I like Sungmin."

"I see. Well, I wonder where they are right now." Donghae claimed. As soon as he said that, Sooyoung got a text.

"Oh  it seems they're eating right now."

"You want to go with them?"

"Sure." So they walked to the restaurant.

You and Sungmin were talking since Kyuhyun was in the restroom. 

"So... does anyone else know about you two?" You asked him.

"SNSD, you, Donghae....  I think that's it."

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah... but I have no idea if she likes me back." Sungmin sighed.

"Well, she talks about you a lot." You said.

"Chincha?" You nodded and it seemed to make him happy. As soon as Kyuhyun came out of the restroom, Donghae and Sooyoung came and sat next to you guys. You guys chatted while eating.

~~~~
Monday

You were in class when you noticed a note sitting on your desk. It was from Ri-In.

Hey you, I just want to say I'm sorry for the way I behaved last time. That day, I broke up with Hankyung but I also confessed to Junsu. I just want to ask, can we be friends again?

You replied saying We were never not friends in the first place. We just had a problem. You put it on her desk.

It was lunch time and you invited Sooyoung to sit with you, Ri-In and Yeonhee. You guys wanted some girl time so the guys sat by themselves, the usual 18 guys. It seems like Donghae and Junsu made up also.

"Guys, this is Sooyoung. Sooyoung, this is Ri-In and Yeonhee."

"Nice to meet you." Sooyoung said. The other two said the same. After talking and eating, you realized something.

*Sooyoung isn't that bad at all. She's nice and funny. So why does Donghae not want me to live with her? It's not like she's gonna hurt me or anything right?*