Kissing in The Pool

Loving a fish

Your point of view

Omona, did someone get shot?" Yeonhee asked. All of us had worried looks on our faces. We rushed over to where the girl screamed. As we approached her though, we realized that it was an accident....

Someone had put the wrong plug into their laptop. They were watching a movie and it had a gun shot in it. The girl was closest to the speakers so she screamed being scared.

Everyone calmed down eventually and went back to dancing.

"That was really scary. I thought someone actually shot someone or something." Ri-In murmured.

"I know. But let's stop thinking about it and go dance!" Junsu led Ri-In back to the dance floor. It was a good thing there were also dance songs and not only slow songs. I didn't know if I could dance but everyone complimented me. 

"Dang girl. Who would have known you could dance like that?" Ri-In smiled.

I just shrugged. I loved dancing with Donghae though. It was a good thing he knew how to dance. But the prom eventually ended. We didn't really care who the prom queen and king would be... but it ended up being Seohyun and her boyfriend Yonghwa.

Seeing that Seohyun was the least y one in Girl's Generation besides Sooyoung and that Yonghwa guy was a nice person, I congratulated them.

The prom eventually had to end though. It was a lot of fun. I wondered how the prom in California went. But I shouldn't care about California. Donghae wouldn't be there. It was a quarter to 12. My parents didn't care what time I came home, thank God.

Donghae wanted to go to the pool so we went to the community pool we went to before.It was closed but we sneaked in.

I took my dress off and was only in my bra and . Donghae only had his boxers on. We didn't care if we were going to get caught. We dived into the cool and refreshing water.

"Hey, you know how in movies couples kiss under the water? Do you think that actually works?" I questioned, curious.

"Of course it does. Want me to show you?" He suddenly got flirtatious. I hesitantly nodded. We held hands as we went underwater.

I could feel his lips against mine. He literally took my breath away. We were able to breathe under water if we kept our lips together. I completely loved it. We got back up to the surface after a while.

"Let's do it again." I declared. So we did.  We kissed a few more times also. 

"Kissing in the pool is fun." I murmured. We went to the chairs and I put my head on his chest.

"Do you wanna do more than kissing?" Donghae asked. I knew he was joking around so I said,

"Sure. Let's see how well you can do it." I laughed.

"Are you really saying that?" He smirks as he started to kiss my neck. I moaned a little. I was surprised that such an odd sound came out of me.

"All you gotta do is say the word." I shook my head saying I wasn't ready. Donghae was willing to wait even though I could tell he was from my .  I ended up getting a hickey from him. "There. You're mine." He put his lips to mine.

"That kinda hurt though." I pouted. 

We start to talk as we looked up at the sky. it was about 12:45 when we heard a guard come in the entry door.

"Crap! Let's go!" We grabbed our clothes and ran out the back door. We laughed as we ran on the streets nearly . We didn't care if anyone noticed. After all, we were having fun.

We arrive at my house and I put the dress back on, hoping my parents are sleeping.

"I had a great time Oppa." I told him.

"Me too. I'll see you next week." He was going to live with his mom for a week. 

"Araso. Love you Fishy."

"I love you too Jelly." We kiss one last time and I head inside. 

I didn't know something surprising was going to happen the next day.