Really going out?

Loving a fish

Your point of view

"Oppa, why won't you accept the fact that I don't want to be with you?" I told him. Everyone was surprised. I could see Ri-In was with Hankyung and she was still avoiding me. *Were they going out now?*

Heechul exclaimed "Junsu! You like you-ah?"

I could see him looking at me intensely. "I'm not giving up!" He said to Donghae and left. It was really awkward after that. The others looked at us weirdly and I noticed Changmin and Yeonhee were together too. 

Eunhyuk and Shindong tried to lighten up the atmosphere by doing those body gags of theirs and while everyone were distracted, I took Yeonhee away to talk to her.

"What happened between you and Changmin?"

"It started when you told Changmin to take me to the nurse. Thank you, by the way. You knew the nurse wasn't there huh?"

I nodded. "So talk."

"Okay, Changmin took me to the nurse and realizing the nurse wasn't there, he tried to take care of me by himself."

~Flashback~

"Yeonhee, here's some medicine to help with the fever."

"Aniyo. I don't have a fever." She blushed again.

He felt her head and she was really burning up but it wasn't a fever.

He then realized that she was blushing and blushed as well.

"Well, thanks for caring about me..." Yeonhee murmured.

"No problem. We should get back to class now."

"Neh." He took her and they held hands to class.

End of flashback~

"Then what happened?" I asked curious.

"The next day we just talked more to each other and I eventually confessed to him. He told me he liked me too so we're officially a couple now. But don't tell anyone yet, araso?"

I nodded and said, "Congrats. I knew you guys would be together." But I thought about Jaejoong. I looked over to where he was and saw him flirting with someone. *Well I guess he's moving on pretty quickly.*

We went back to the group. Yunho was talking to Donghae and I could hear Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun talking about starcraft.

"So when are we going to go change?" I asked everyone. We were at the water park. I didn't want to stand and just talk all day.

"Oh yeah, we forgot. Let's go now then!" Siwon said.

We all changed and we went on the inner tube slides. I was with Donghae and we raced against Kangin and Leeteuk. We ended up winning and I high fived him.

We went in the pool and was swimming as always. The kingkas all had nice bodies. Well Shindong was a little chubby and Eunhyuk still had his flabby stomach. I would blush whenever one of them would suddenly get close to me and I could see their abs and whatnot. I started having weird thoughts when Donghae was right in front of me. Who knew I could be so erted?

After a while, I wanted to go back on the slides and we did. There was this huge slide that I wanted to go on but everyone didn't want to go because it was too scary. It was like a roller coaster.

"Aww, I guess I'll go by myself then." I disappointedly went in line by myself and coincidentally met Junsu. Little did I know that Donghae was right behind me.

-------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I went with you since no one else wanted to go. But Junsu was there also. Curious, I hid behind a tree and listened to what they were saying.

"Junsu, Mianhae, for saying that in front of everyone." 

"It's okay. But why don't you want to be with me?"

"You're like the brother I never had. I never thought of you as boyfriend material. Plus I don't want to hurt Ri-In." She said.

"Let me guess, you like someone, right?"

you blushed and said, "Is it obvious?"

"Yep. It's Donghae, huh?" I was shocked to see her nod.

" I'm not going to give up though. I'll make you fall for me somehow." He thoughtfully said.

"Not if I can help it." I stepped in front of the tree and you was surprised.

"Were you here the whole time?" Junsu asked me. I nodded and said, "you-ah,  I started to like you too." 

you just looked at me with those adoring brown eyes. Junsu glared at me and I ignored him. "you-ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

Suddenly, everyone was with us as they wanted to know what was the commotion. People in front of us were giving us odd looks. 

"I'm trying to ask you out." I told them. They had mysterious looks on their faces.

"Well, we'll let you guys continue then." Sungmin claimed.

"JUNSU, don't interrupt them!" Eunhyuk dragged him away and everyone else disappeared.

"Anyway, will you be my girlfriend, you?" She looked hesitant at first but then she nodded. I hugged her.

"Are we really going out? Or maybe you're just feeling pitiful fo me since I like you and all..." She murmured.

"I'm serious. You may not believe it now, but I'll show you, I am." and with that, it was our turn to ride the slide. you screamed and laughed. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to go in the first place but with you by my side, I was alright with it.

*you, I'll make sure you'll believe in me. I don't want to compete with my best friend, but for you, I'm willing to fight.*