Sungmin's fiancee

Loving a fish

Your point of view

After Donghae kissed me on the forehead, he said good night and went to his room. I was confused and slightly disappointed that he wouldn't explain why I couldn't live at Sooyoung's house. I went back to my room and started to pack my clothes in my bag. I had a hard time falling alseep because of what happened today.

Yeonhee and Changmin were now a couple. I wonder how the fan girls will react. Then there's Ri-In and Hankyung too. I should try to make up with her tomorrow at school. I wondered how Junsu was doing too. I still couldn't believe that Donghae and I were a couple now. I'm really curious about his ex girlfriend though.

I sighed. I decided to count sheep. By the time I reached 25, I fell asleep.

The next day, the school atmosphere was somber. The fan girls were really depressed about the fact that 3 of the kingkas were taken. Jessica especially. I was 100% sure that she would try to hunt me down. It was weird that the other fangirls gave up. They were probably into the other kingkas. But like Donghae said, he would protect me from her. He was with the kingkas so I walked to homeroom myself.

I was getting a drink from the vending machine when I met up with Sooyoung. I thought it would be nice to introduce each other since we were cousins. It didn't matter if our parents were on bad terms.

"Anneyong. I'm you. Nice to meet you." I said to her.

"I'm Sooyoung. This is the first time we actually met right?" She gave me a hug. She must have been the type that liked to hug a lot.

"We chatted a little more about ourselves and I found out that Sooyoung was older by 3 months. "You don't need to call me Unnie. I used to live in Japan so I'm still not used to Unnie but Onee-san."

"I'm from America. I moved here just 4 months ago."

"I moved here about 10 months ago." Sooyoung exclaimed. The bell rang and we went to our homerooms. Sooyoung said she wanted to sit with me at lunch. I humbly accepted. 

In homeroom, I could see Junsu flirting with some of the girls. He avoided me as I sat next to him. I guess I ignored him too as I started to talk to Donghae. 

"I talked to Sooyoung today." I told him.

"Really? Didn't I tell you not to talk to her?" Donghae gave me a stern look.

"She seems nice though." I mumbled. 

"Aish... it's too late now." I gave him a questioning look this time but I didn't say anything because class started.

---------------------------------------------

When it was lunch time, I told Yeonhee I would be sitting with Sooyoung. She saw Ri-In and waved at her and she actually gave me a nod. *Would we become friends again?* I got my food and was looking for Sooyoung.

I spotted Sooyoung and noticed Sungmin was with her. *Is he her boyfriend?* I couldn't help but wonder that since they looked really close.

He then left her and sat with the other kingkas. I noticed that Sooyoung was by herself.

"Annyeong." I sat down across from her.

"Hey Cousin." She greeted me.

"How come you're not with Girl's Generation?" I questioned. She sat with them. The nine of them were the big  leaders of the fan club. I guess Jaeyoung was a mini leader?

"I've been avoided by them lately."

"Why?" She sighed and looked like she would have to explain a lot.

"I'm engaged to one of the kingkas."

"Is it Sungmin?" I asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" 

"I saw him with you earlier."

"Oh. Well since Girl's generation found out, they avoided me because Sunny likes Sungmin a lot."

"Really? she doesn't seem like she would though." I gazed at where Girl's generation were. They were glaring daggers at us.

"Even if they did sit with us, they wouldn't want to since you're dating Donghae...." Sooyoung murmured. She looked like she was reminiscing or something.

"Oh yeah, word spreads around fast here. But do you know him?"

"Uh huh...." She spaced out.

"Sooyoung?" i waved my hand in front of her face.

"Oh sorry. Zoned out for a bit."

"Do you like Sungmin though?" I askeed getting back to the topic.

"I guess you can call it like.... It's arranged by our parents actually."

"Ohhhh, I wonder why our parents are on bad terms?"

"Maybe it has something to do with Grandpa."

"You really think so?"

"Just a guess."

"Ummm, do you think it would be alright if I live with you later? I'd like to get to know you better before I move in." I told her.

"Sure. That's fine with me." We continued to eat our lunch and then went our separate ways.

----------------------------------------

Narrator

It was after school and you were walking home with Donghae.

"I found out Sooyoung is Sungmin's fiancee." You told your boyfriend. 

"Chincha? They're engaged? How come he never told us then?" Donghae looked suspicious though

"Molla. Maybe it's supposed to be a secret."

"So we won't tell anyone."

"I guess so." You guys walked home hand in hand.