No Way!

Loving a fish

Your point of view

"Chincha? Wouldn't that be weird though? For a guy and a girl having a sleep over? What would your parents say?" I kept asking. I didn't want to imagine what would happen to me. I just had my first kiss! I don't want to lose my ity already!

"I don't live with my parents. I live in a 3-room apartment so there's 2 rooms extra.You can sleep for the night."  He looked at me and said "Don't worry. You're my chingu. I won't do anything to you." He smiled that awesome smile. It never ceased to amaze me.

"I object!" Junsu declared. "There's no way she'll be sleeping with you!"

"Waeyo? It's not like I'll her. Unlike someone over here who has raging hormones." I tried not to laugh at what Donghae said.

"Bwoh? What are you saying? You don't have hormones? Are you gay? Let me guess, you're going out  with Eunhyuk huh?" Junsu smirked.

"What the hell are you saying? Don't be such a jerk Junsu." Eunhyuk glared at him.

"I agree. Junsu, that's mean." Ri-In spoke, despite the fact that she liked him.

"Whatever. I'm going." He dumped his lunch and headed outside.

"Aish.... Junsu can be so childish sometimes." I sighed.

"I think it's kinda cute." Ri-In murmured.

"Well, that's because you like him!" I whispered to her.

"Aniyo!" She denied yet again.

"So do you want to sleep at my place?" Donghae asked.

"Sure. Thank you very much, Oppa." I thanked him.

"No problem. I'll wait for you after school. You can bring your things and I'll take you." Donghae claimed.

"Araso. So Donghae, why don't you live with your parents?" I asked curious.

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know!" Heechul randomly shouted. I ignored him.

"My parents are divorced. I was supposed to stay with my dad but he married a woman that was only 6 years older than me. So I moved out for their convenience." he nonchalantly replied.

"Oh, that's kind of you Oppa." I said.

We continued to talk when I noticed Yeonhee kept glancing at Changmin. Just like when Changmin did to her before. I nudged her.

"Hey, do you like Changmin?" I questioned, wanting to know. She blushed and Changmin noticed.

"Gwenchana Yeonhee-yah?" He looked worried. I secretly smirked and said, "Oh no, she's sick. Changmin, could you take her to the nurse?" 

He nodded and took her. Yeonhee glared at me and I gave her a look that said, "It's for your own good. You'll thank me later."

She couldn't help but swoon as he held onto her. I snickered.

"Yah, you. She's not sick. Why are you making him take her?" Jaejoong asked. He seemed jealous. *Please don't tell me he likes her too.*

"She is! She has a fever." I lied and went back to talking to Ri-In. I then noticed Hankyung gazing at her. I realized that he was Chinese also. *Omo, why am I noticing everything?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Hankyung fell for Ri-In dramatically. It was love a first sight. Plus she was Chinese too. He thought she was so beautiful and wonderful.

But he knew she liked Junsu. So after lunch, he managed to slip a note into her bag. It was written in Mandarin.

  致:日式,

我愛你,但我知道你不會有任何感覺的我。你有眼睛為別人。但我想告訴你。

來自:崇拜者。

 To: Ri-In,

I love you but I know you won't have any feelings for me. You have eyes for someone else. But I wanted to tell you anyway.

From: Admirer. (no idea if it's right. got it from google translator haha)

He sighed as he was lucky that Ri-In didn't notice.

He walked back to class whistling cheerful tunes.

Meanwhile, you were thinking about Donghae. This would be the first time you ever slept over at a guy's house. Especially a guy that took your first kiss. You kept wondering and zoned out. *How will I act when I arrive at his apartment?*

"Miss Choi. MISS CHOI!" The teacher yelled at you.

"Neh?" you got your senses back.

"What is the theory of evolution?" he asked you. You were in Science class.

 "The theory of evolution suggests that the earth and everything on it resulted from a big bang followed by organisms that evolved into humans, animals and other sophisticated forms of life." you answered.

"Right Miss Choi, please don't space out in class. I know you're ahead of many students here but it doesn't hurt to review right?"

You nodded and paid attention.

-------------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I waited for you after school and saw her coming out of the gates. "you!"

She looked and waved. She went to where I was and she lead me to her home. It was pretty big. She got her bag and packed some things into it and then sighed and said, "It might have to be a few days. My parents will be away for 2 more days. Will that be alright?"

"Sure. I was feeling pretty lonesome lately. My dog died last week."

"Awww, I'm sorry. What was it's name?"

"Her name was Bada. She lived to be 8 human years." I sighed.

We arrived at my apartment and headed in. The number was 115.

"You have a nice apartment, Oppa."

"Thanks." I said as I got 2 glasses of water.

"Do you have a job? How do you pay for this?"

"I have a part time job as a life guard. That's why I knew how to do cpr."

She looked like she turned red for a second and asked, "Do you ever see your parents?"

"Not really. What about you? Are your parents gone a lot?"

She nodded and stated, "They're always on business trips and whatnot. Sometimes I'm lucky to catch a glimpse of them in the morning. On the weekend, they're only there for a few hours."

"Aigoo, we're both similar in a way. We both don't see our parents often."

I showed her her room and she started to put her clothes in the closet. She brought clothes for 3 days.

--------------------------------------------------

Narrator

You took a shower and changed to your pj's. You jumped out of shock  and fear when you heard thunder and saw lightning. 

"OPPPAA!" I shouted.

"Bwoh? What's the matter?" he rushed into the room.

"Thunder!" I whimpered and hugged him.

"You're afraid of thunder?" he asked. You nodded.

"Want me to sleep with you then?" He joked.

"No way! Just stay here until the thunder stops.

"Araso. No need to be scared. I'm here for you."

"Kombawo." you said and continued to hug him.

*He's so warm. And muscular. I felt so comfortable being held by him. This sensation was making me forget about the thunder. I think I really am falling for him.*