Trouble wth fangirls

Loving a fish

Your point of view

It was break time. I wanted to put my stuff away and grab my things for photography class but then some girls interrupted me.

"We want to talk to you." 2 girls grabbed me and I couldn't help but follow them.

We then arrived outside near a tree. They pushed me against it.

"Yah! What's your relationship with Super Junior and DBSK?" One girl said. It seemed like she was the leader of their fanclub.

I was one of those girls who answered honestly, so I said "Eunhyuk is my childhood friend. Junsu and Donghae are friends I made yesterday."

"Stay away from them!" Another girl shouted.

"Why should I?" I questioned.

"Stupid . They're not yours  to keep. We created this fanclub because no girl can be with them. Everyone has to share them."

"That's stupid. What's the point of that?" I tend to say what's on my mind out loud a lot.

"This !" One girl was about to attack me or something but she didn't scare me at all.

One girl stopped her. "Jaeyoung-ah, violence won't get anywhere."

*At least she's nice enough to stop her.* I thought.

"Look,  I don't have feelings for any of them. They're just friends."

"It's not fair! You and those 2 other es got to sit with DBSK and Super Junior and no other girl has!" A girl complained. All of a sudden, water was sprayed at me. I was used to water so it didn't freeze at all. It was quite refreshing actually.

"Not my problem." I said and was about to walk away from them but then a girl held me back.

"Yah! You ! You deserve to get slapped!" She held her hand out.

I closed my eyes and flinched. But I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see Donghae-sshi?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I went outside and watched to see what they were discussing about. I saw you drenched head to toe. She was about to walk away but a girl stopped her from doing so.

"Yah! You ! You deserve to get slapped!" The girl yelled. I could see her hand out and that's when I stepped in and grabbed her hand before she could do anything to her.

you opened her eyes in shock. "Donghae-sshi?"

"You girls went way too far! You'll get it if you lay another hand on her. Aish, what a horrible thing to do." I said coldly to them. They just looked away in shame.

I grabbed you and took her away. We went to the courtyard and sat on the bench.

"Thanks for rescuing me." She said.

"No problem." I said. "You could have gotten hurt. Are you cold?" 

She shook her head and said, "I'll go get changed."  I just nodded and went to the vending machine to get a drink. She came back in shorts and a blue shirt.

 

"Hey Donghae-sshi." She started saying.

"You don't need to say sshi. Call me Oppa if you like." I didn't even know why I said that.

"Araso, Donghae Oppa, why did you let my friends sit with you guys too?"

"Molla. I guess because it would be weird if you were the only girl at our table. Besides, you didn't want to leave your friends right?"

She nodded and said, "Thanks again Oppa." She smiled at me.

"No worries. We should get back to class now." I told her.

"Bye Oppa!" She waved before we went our separate ways.

It was weird. I was always annoyed when Jessica called me Oppa, but why did I feel happy when you called me that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

I noticed you wearing different clothes than before. Her hair was wet too. "Hey you-ah, did something happen? Gwenchena?"

She sighed and said, "Just trouble with fangirls. I'm okay though."

"It wasn't because of me asking you to sit with us at lunch was it?" I asked worriedly.

She grinned and said, "I should get going to photography class."

"Hey, Donghae and I have that class also!" I mentioned.

"That's cool. Let's go then. Kaja." She said and we walked to the class together. *It was probably because of that, she had trouble. Aish Junsu, how could you be such a babo? Don't you know lots of girls loved you?* I said to myself.

When we arrived, I was attacked by Taeyeon.

"Oppa~~ What took you so long?" She said in that annoying voice.

"Let go of me." I said. you just laughed at me.

"Yah! Who are you?" She asked you.

"She's my chingu. Now stop pestering me and go away. We can talk later." I said trying to get her to go.

She pouted and walked away disappointed.

"Is that your girlfriend?" you asked.

"Hell no!" I yelled a little too loudly. you giggled again. *She's way too cute. I better refrain myself fom attacking her also.*