Kidnapped?

Loving a fish

Your point of view

I decided to ask Donghae directly about it as we were going home from school. We have been dating for 8 days now, I think. So while we were walking home to his apartment, I asked him.

"Hey Oppa, since I know that Sooyoung isn't like those girls in Girl's Generation and she's a nice person, why would you not want me to live with her?"

He was silent for a while. Then he began to speak. "Sooyoung's parents aren't in good terms with your parents... Did you ever wonder why?"

"Yeah.... how would you know why?" I asked curious.

"Apparently, Sooyoung's dad isn't her real dad. But her stepdad." He paused and then sighed. "That man is a very cruel man."

"How so?"

"He's beaten Sooyoung before. He's hit me before also, saying that I wasn't suited enough to be her boyfriend and that he would find someone better or her. I think that he's the one who arranged the engagement of Sooyoung and Sungmin."

"Wow.... That's so evil like in those dramas..." I mumbled. "But why didn't Sooyoung call the police or something?"

"Her mom told her not to. She gets abused also. But love made her blind."

"What happened to Sooyoung's real dad then, my Uncle?"

"I have no idea. People say that the stepdad killed him in order to take over the company. People haven't seen Sooyoung's dad since she was 5."

"So what does this have to do with my parents?" I asked. I was going to ask him a lot of questions and Donghae knew it, though he didn't mind.

"I heard Sooyoung's mom's conversation with your mom once. They were arguing and arguing until she couldn't take it anymore and threw the phone against the wall. It's possible that they were arguing about who would get the money of someone's will or something...  The stepdad also hurt your dad or something so since then, your parents haven't talked to them. Or so I heard from Sooyoung."

"Omo, that's why that day, Dad's face was bruised. He wouldn't tell me how that happened." I murmured. I was pretty surprised to hear this.

"But how did you know that Sooyoung's mom was talking to my mom?" I inquired, confused.

"I didn't know who it was at first, but now that I know you, it was most likely your mom."

"Anyway, he's the reason why I don't want you to live there." Donghae said.

"Well, I heard from Sooyoung that her parents are on a business trip also." I then got a call from my mom.

"Hey Omma! How's the business?"

"It's going okay. I heard from Sooyoung's mom that you don't want to live at her house?"

"Yeah, I'm still living with my friend." I told her. "It's okay Omma. I met with Sooyoung already. She said it's fine."

"Who are you talking to?" Donghae asked.

"Who's that?" Omma heard him.

"Uhhh, no one Omma. I'm in the supermarket so it's noisy."

"I only heard one voice though."

"Oh Omma, I'm paying for the food now. Bye!"  I hung up and sighed. 

"I wonder why my parents are talking to her parents now..." I said out loud.

"Yeah... I was wondering about that too. Since your parents told you to live with her out of nowhere and you didn't even know you had a cousin." Donghae mentioned.

We arrived at the apartment and went inside. While we were wondering why my parents and Sooyoung's parents would start to talk all of a sudden, Donghae got a call.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Oh hey, Coach. What's up?"

"What really?"  I was wondering what was happening.

"Thanks so much!" He hung up the phone.

"What's up Oppa?" 

"I got offered a scholarship!"

"Chincha?”

“Yeah, but first I have to swim for the people who are offering it to me.”

“Oh I see. Well good luck with it Oppa! Fighting!” He was told that he would swim tomorrow. And that was when I found out that someone had been watching me. One of dad’s spies or whatever. Something bad was going to happen soon.

-------------------------

Narrator

The next day, you was walking to school alone without Donghae because he had to go swim. 

She was about half way there, when she heard someone from behind her. She turned around to see that it was a man.

"Stalker?" She was about to scream but then he took her and dragged her to a van.

She was blindfolded and was sitting in the middle of two men.

*I'm really getting kidnapped. Oh my gosh. I'm gonna die, aren't I?*

They soon arrived to the company and they told her blindfold off.

"Huh? Why are we at my parent's company?"

"We were ordered to take you here by your parents."

"Ohhhh Crap." She muttered. *This is not going to be good.*