Time flew by so fast

Loving a fish

Sunday was the day Sooyoung and Sungmin would finally be married. My mom had given me a dress as a graduation present. I ended up wearing it to the wedding. 

My aunt was holding Soomin the entire time she and my uncle were greeting the guests. Sooyoung's grandma tried to take him away from her mom but it was no use. He was practically glued to her.

"She is going to spoil him so much." My mom commented. 

"I want to spoil my great grandson too!" Sungmin's grandma came over to them along with his mom.

We laughed as they fought over the adorable baby.

The kingkas all arrived with their girlfriends in very formal apparel. They were all good looking. The girls that were single pouted as they noticed them all taken.

Donghae was with them and dashed towards where I was. He was attractive like always.

He greeted my mom and we went to sit at the rows near the front. The ceremony was about to begin. 

Everyone went to the seats and I waved to Sungmin who was at the front with the priest. The pianist started to play Wedding March and the audience all stood up in unison. Why? Because my beautiful cousin was walking down the aisle with my uncle. I loved how her dress was so simple. Doing yoga must really work because her body was as slim as before she had Soomin.

Sungmin looked very good also. It was cute how he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

   

Sooyoung approached the front and my uncle said some words to Sungmin before sitting next to his wife and grandson. Sungmin and Sooyoung held hands as soon as they were next to each other.

"Look Soomin! Don't your parents look amazing?" My aunt cooed. Even though Soomin was only 2 months old, he smiled in his grandma's arms. Sungmin and Sooyoung grinned at their son before facing the priest.

The priest was droning on and on with the traditional speech, but that was okay with the MinYoung couple because they were busy gazing in each others' eyes.

They then said their vows and man were they cheesy! I glanced at Donghae. He smiled and whispered "Our vows will be cheesy too. I'll make sure of it."

I blushed and tried to avoid looking at him. I still couldn't believe that he had thought of marriage and kids. 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest declared. And with that, Sungmin shyly pecked Sooyoung on the lips. The audience cheered and applauded.

--------------

Donghae's point of view

Before we knew it, it was already time to go to the reception. The feasting was awesome because everyone enjoyed talking and eating delicious food.

"I want to say something to my daughter!" Sooyoung's dad exclaimed while tapping his wine glass. 

"Even though I haven't been with you for 13 years because of all the business drama, you should know that from now on, I'll be the best father you'll ever have, and the greatest grandpa I can be for your son. I love you Sooyoung! Oh yeah Sungmin, take good care of my daughter, or else I'll have to be like those parents in dramas that'll blow things out of proportion. Just kidding, you'll be a good son-in-law, I just know it. " People clapped their hands and one by one, everyone said their congratulations to Sungmin and Sooyoung.

When it was you's turn, people were especially quiet for some odd reason.

"Sooyoung, we've only known each other for a few months after we found out we were related. But these past months have been really fun and we've gotten really close. I'm truly happy that I met you and I hope you and Sungmin are married forever. Sungmin, promise me you'll make her happy, araso?"

Sungmin nodded and everybody looked at me since I was next.

"Sungmin... umm.. well we've been friends since freshmen year and I'm glad that I met you. It's funny how you said that I would get married first but it ended up being you. I'll always have your back because all 18 of us are brothers. We'll always be there. Have an awesome married life, alright?" Sungmin smiled. I didn't want to say anything about our past relationship so I just said "Everyone said for Sungmin to take care of Sooyoung but I'll say the opposite. Sooyoung-ah, if you don't treat Sungmin nicely, I'll make sure you'll fail any future auditions." I said, jokingly.

After the food was gone, all the parents went to karaoke while we went to go dance at the club nearby.

Sooyoung was leading Sungmin because he didn't really know how to slow dance. We thought that was cute. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk kept on showing off their moves when fast dance song played. A lot of people were watching them. I didn't really care about anyone else though. I just wanted to dance with you.

It reminded me of prom. Except there were drunk people involved. Only Yesung, Eunhyuk, Junsu, and I wouldn't drink. I promised my dad I would never drink alcohol. It's already been two months since my dad past away. Time flew by so fast. I really wished I had the power to slow time down sometimes.

"Donghae! What are you thinking about? You stopped dancing!" I heard you say. 

"Oh sorry, I got distracted."

"You want to take a break or something?" She asked.

"Sure." So we ended up going outside and actually ditching the club. We just went for a relaxing stroll through the park.

"Oppa, where do you think they're gonna go for their honeymoon?"

"I don't know. Probably Japan. But I won't tell you where we'll go. It'll be a secret." 

"Why? That's not fair." She pouted. 

"Because I want to surprise you. You'll love it, I promise." 

So we spent the rest of the night just walking around, talking about our future plans and goals. I loved you so much. I really hoped that the proposal would go perfect tomorrow.

----------------

sorry for it being so short! the next chapter will be the last one! :)