Graduation

Loving a fish

After work, I called Donghae to see if he could explain, but he didn't pick up the phone. I started to walk home when I noticed a girl that went to my school. 

"I feel really bad for you, you. It must to find out your boyfriend's cheating on you through a picture text. It's gone viral throughout the school." She replied.

I didn't even bother replying to her. I was too angry. Not at her or Donghae or Yoona, but rather the person who sent it to everyone. They could have beem misunderstanding something.

I hurried home to see Sungmin and Sooyoung give me a look of worry.

"I'm guessing you guys got that picture too?" I questioned them.

"It can't be true." Sungmin murmured. "Donghae's not that type of guy."

"Let's just see when he comes here." Sooyoung stated before picking up Soomin and bringing him to his crib.

Soon, Donghae came home. Sooyoung and Sungmin glared at him as soon as he came in. 

"yousorry I couldn't pick up the phone. I was swimming when you called." He finally noticed the ambiance when he finished talking.

"Did something happen?" He inquired.

"So I'm guessing you didn't check your texts?" Sungmin scoffed.

Donghae gave a puzzled look before checking his phone. As he browsed through it, he started to chuckle.

"Wow. Someone must have been bored."

"Just explain to her, Donghae." Sooyoung said and the two of them went to their bedroom to leave us by ourselves.

"youyou don't believe it right? That's just impossible."

"Then just tell me what happened between the two of you, just so I can be sure."

He sighed before starting. "Yoona has a crush on my homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee." 

"Wait, Lee SeungGi?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I guess it was mutual since the teacher likes her back, but since it's not good for a teacher and student to be together, she was just asking me what they should do. You can trust me. I'll always be with you, you."

"Okay good. Seriously these rumors can spread like wildfire. It's so annoying."I pouted. Donghae gave me a hug. 

"Just ignore them. Everyone will get over them when they realize it's not true."

"I love you and only you, araso?" I nodded. "I love you too, Donghae."

As I was in his arms, Sooyoung and Sungmin cheered.

"Good job Donghae!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Seriously, I thought I would have to beat you up or something." Sungmin scolded.

I smiled. "Okay guys, we need to get ready for graduation!" I mentioned.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot it's tomorrow!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Unless you're worried about our wedding since it'll be 2 days later?"

Sooyoung blushed. "I..I don't know!" She quickly hurried up to Soomin when he started to cry.

Donghae and I just smiled at them, wondering if we would be like them soon.

~~~~

It was finally graduation day. Everyone was wearing their blue gowns and caps. I never thought I would be graduating in Korea. I always thought it would be in California. But I'm glad that I was here. It had been an awesome 4 months. Despite the rumors and the jealous girls, school wasn't that bad. I got to meet Junsu and Ri-In, Yeonhee, and the kingkas. But what I'm really happy about was how I met Donghae, and ended up falling for him. 

The ceremony started with the students shaking hands and getting their diplomas. Of course it was alphabetical order. After Choi Minho, it was me. I was really estatic to see my parents sitting where the parents were and when they cheered as they heard my name.

"Good job baby!" Dad yelled. Mom was taking pictures.

I posed with the diploma and quickly went back to my position. Soon everyone had their diplomas and the principal said a few words. Ri-In and another guy had a speech. 

At last, the graduation was done. Everyone did the traditional cap toss, but unfortunately, Junsu and Eunhyuk got hit by them.

"What the heck?" All of us just burst out laughing. As Donghae and I took some pictures together, someone shouted

"There's a party at my place tonight to celebrate. Everyone's inviteed!"

"You wanna go?" Donghae suggested. 

"If you wanna go, sure."

"I'm actually tired. I was thinking of us just hanging out at my apartment." His eyebrows were raised after he whispered in my ear.

"Yah, you look like Siwon with your eyebrows like that!" Heechul noticed and laughed while Siwon smacked him. 

"That's fine too." So while everyone went to the party, we just chilled at Donghae's place. As we cuddled together on the couch, Donghae suddenly got up.

"I'll be back." 

"Araso."

But when he came back, I saw a box in his hands.

"What's that?" I said while eying him suspciously.  

"It's a present! Here you go." He handed it to me and I just looked at him, speechless.

"Hold up.... You didn't swim yesterday, huh? You went to buy this for me?"

"Yep. Now open it." So I did, and what do you know, it was a fish necklace.

"It's so cute!' I squealed and gave him a hug. "But I feel really bad. I didn't get anything for you."

"It's okay, I gave it to you with or without receiving a present back."

I then thought of something. "Wait! I do have something. Though I could give it to you everyday."

"What would that be?" He smirked. I think he knew.

"This." I kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thanks so much Oppa. You're such an awesome boyfriend."

"Because I have an amazing girlfriend." He smiled. I grinned back and we soon ended up falling asleep on the couch together.