Cheating?

Loving a fish

Sooyoung's point of view

"Sunny..." was all I managed to say. Sunny was expressionless. It was like she had a pokerface on.

"Sooyoung, I just wanted to say.." There was a dramatic pause. What was she going to say? *I hate you for having the baby of the guy I love? I hope you and Sungmin divorce as soon as you get married?* Just what was it?

"I'm sorry." My mouth was most likely wide open. I was too appalled to even know if I heard her right.

"I know it's hard to believe after how I made the other girls of Girl's Generation hate you, but hearing that you were going to get married from Jessica made me really disappointed in you. I wished you would have told me. I wouldn't have been so mad if I heard it directly from you." She stated.

"But Jessica found out before I did! My mom blabbed it to her mo so that's why she was able to tell you before I could. I really meant to tell you and say how sorry I was having to marry the guy that you liked but I never got a chance to say it because you guys isolated me." I frowned. It was all Jessica's fault. No wonder you was sad whenever I asked her about Jessica. I knew that she liked Donghae but I didn't know she was such a gossip girl also.

"Let's sit at the bus stop to talk, shall we?" Sunny suggested.

"Sure." We walked to the bus stop and sat down. There was no one else there since it was pretty late.

"I just wished that you would have talked to me about it, instead of getting everyone to hate me." I mentioned.

"Yeah, I didn't realize it until now. I'm sorry, it's too late now isn't it?"

"Ani, it's better to be late than never talk to me."

"Well, I thought about it after seeing you with Sungmin. Are you happy with him?" She asked.

"Yeah... I am. I might even love him actually. At first, when we just found out we were going to be engaged, I didn't like him at all. I just considered him as a friend, because at that time, I still liked Donghae. Then, you came along, and it got me to notice Sungmin more. He made me realize why you liked him so much. I'm just sad that you liked him since freshmen year and I barely started loving him now. .."

"To tell you the truth.. after I found out you were pregnant, I stopped liking Sungmin. I actually started to like Siwon."

"Chincha? The new kingka? Wow... your type changed completely."

"I know, but he's just so hot! Did you see him at the swim meet? I almost drooled looking at him." 

I laughed. I guess this meant that we might be able to go back to the way we were before. The bus soon arrived while we were laughing and then we boarded on it.

We saw that there were only 3 other people on the bus so we sat near the very back. I realized that I didn't text you back. I quickly texted her back saying it was okay before talking to Sunny about Siwon and Sungmin.

As we talked, the bus made a swerve to the right and it caused me to bump into Sunny. We started cracking up.

"So Sunny, we're friends again right?" I questioned.

"Of course! By the way, could I see Soomin soon?" 

"Sure, he would be happy to see you." wwe continued to chat all the way until I reached the house.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Sunny declared.

"Araso. Bye!" We went our separate ways.

----------------------------------------

Your point of view

Donghae had texted Sungmin to ask when he was going to be home. He had said that he would arrive at the house in 20 minutes.

I told Donghae to go home to get his stuff so he wouldn't have to borrow Sungmin's stuff. While I was getting popcorn for the movie we would watch, I could hear Soomin crying.

I quickly stopped what I was doing and went to his crib. 

"Awww, you only slept for an hour." I picked him up and gently rubbed his back. I went back to the living room and started pacing back and forth to calm him down. And soon he fell asleep again.

"Wow.. you really look like a mom." Donghae said as he closed the front door.

I smiled. I liked the thought of being a mom. I know Donghae wanted to be a good father just like his dad.

"Do you want to hold him? I'm getting kind of tired."

He reached for Soomin and I placed him in his arms.

"Now. I'll go pop the popcorn in the microwave. I said noticing how happy Donghae was just looking at Soomin's face.

A few minutes later, I got the popcorn and put it in a bowl. I sat down on the couch and held Nemo while I watched Donghae as he was rocking the baby. He woke up again.

"Hey Soomin, don't cry, your soon to be uncle is here." He cooed. Hearing him say that made me blush.

I heard the door open and saw Sungmin looking really tired. He sat down on the couch and groaned. But as soon as he saw Soomin, his face lit up.

"Yah Donghae, let me hold my son." Sungmin got up to where Donghae was. Donghae seemed sad to let him go but he did as he was told and sat down next to me. I heard the door again and I opened it for Sooyoung. She seemed really happy.

"What's up Sooyoung? You look really happy." I smiled. 

"Sunny and I are friends again!" She exclaimed.

"That's awesome! Tell me what happened!" We talked about it as Sungmin put Soomin back in his crib. The four of us ate popcorn while watching a scary movie. It was the Last Exorcism.

"Holy freaking crap!" I shouted when that possessed girl started bending her body at impossible positions. I hid behind Donghae, not wanting to watch.

"It's okay youI'm here." He tried to comfort me. I could never enjoy horror movies. 

I just waited until that scene ended before I started watching again. After the movie ended, we decided that we were getting pretty tired. It was almost midnight.  I had to get up early for work tomorrow. 

"Hey I have an idea, how about the four of us all sleep together in the living room? If Soomin wakes up, it would be okay, because he's just a few feet away." Sooyoung and Sungmin's bedroom was right next to the living room.

"That sounds good. We'll do that then." We got the blankets out and put them on the floor. I grabbed my pillow and Nemo and lied down on my blanket. Donghae was next to me. I could see Sooyoung putting her head on Sungmin's chest. Noticing this, Donghae moved my head to his chest also.

"Good night guys." I said. "Good night." They all claimed. And before we knew it, we fell asleep.

We had a good night's sleep. Soomin didn't cry during the night at all. However, since I was the first to wake up, I guess it was Soomin's cue to wake up everyone else also. But it was when I was about to leave for work. It was about 6:30.

"Soomin-ah... why couldn't you sleep for an least half an hour more?" Donghae groaned. Sooyoung and Sungmin got up and went to their room together to get Soomin. Donghae brushed his teeth and changed his clothes. He was going to go to a swim meet. 

"Everyone, I'm going to work now. See you guys later." I was heading towards the front door when Donghae stopped me.

"What is it-" I turned around and he kissed me smack on the lips. It was pretty passionate, Sungmin interrupted us. "There is a baby here, please refrain from doing that kind of thing in front of him. 

I broke the kiss, embarrassed and tried not to laugh as Soomin kept looking at Donghae. "Take good care of yourself, araso?" 

"Okay I will, bye everyone."

"Don't overwork!" Sooyoung shouted as I was already outside. As I arrived at the aquarium, I noticed that Changmin and Yeonhee were looking at the penguins I was about to feed.

"you! I didn't know you worked here!" Yeonhee shouted across the room.

"Yeah, it's only been a few weeks  since I've been here. Are you guys on a date?" They both flushed a crimson red on their faces. 

"Have fun guys!" I said as they were about to leave to see the sharks. 

I was cleaning up the penguins' messes when I got a text.

I read my text and almosted dropped it when I realized what it was. It wasn't a text message, it was a picture. It was Donghae with another girl. And that girl happened to be a girl in Girl's Generation. First Jessica and now this.... the girl was Yoona. The caption said Kingka Donghae cheating on his girlfriend with Queenka Yoona?

It broke my heart. Maybe it was just a false rumor. I mean, he told me he was loyal and I trusted him. He wouldn't be two-timing me, could he? He even said that he would marry me. I just hoped this wasn't true.