Kingkas and friends

Loving a fish

Your point of view

We played softball in gym class. After that, there was math class and biology. Finally, it was time for lunch.

I got a plate spagetti and didn't know where to sit. I was scanning across the room for someone I knew until I saw Ri-In. She was sitting with another girl. The other girl looked really timid and quiet. 

"Hi Ri-In sshi, can I sit with you?"

She nodded and said, "Call me Unnie."

"Okay, Unnie."

I said hi to the other girl and Ri-In introduced us to each other.

"you, this is Yeonhee. Yeonhee, this is you. She's new."

"Nice to meet you." She said shyly. I said the same.

I drank some of my soda but almost choked on it when some girls shouted, "It's Super Junior!"  "And DBSK too!" I saw 18 guys come in and sit at this large table at the right corner. I was guessing that it was the popular table. I noticed that Donghae and Junsu were among them.

"Who are they?" I asked Ri-In.

"Super Junior consists of Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. They're the kingkas of the school." Ri-In told me.

"What's a kingka?" I questioned.

"Someone's who like the king of hot looking people. They're smart and have amazing abilities." Yeonhee spoke.

"Then what about DBSK?" I kept on asking.

"They're kingkas too. There's 18 kingkas total. In DBSK, there's Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin." Ri-In explained.

"Well I admit they are cute. I'm friends with Junsu and Donghae. I met them a few days ago." I smiled. Then I heard more screaming and shouting. I turned around and noticed that Donghae and Junusu were heading our direction.

"Hey you-ah! Come sit with us!" Junsu squealed. Donghae looked really bored. I shook my head.

"I'm sitting with Ri-In and Yeonhee, Oppa. Maybe tomorrow." I said to him.

"How about they sit with us too?" Donghae suggested. I gave him a surprised look. I didn't expect him to say that.

I looked at the two of them and gave them an 'is-that-okay?' look and they nodded.

We got up and followed them. Everyone was starring at us. *Urgh not the staring again.*

We sat down next to us and the guys said hi. They introduced themselves and we did also.

I noticed that Changmin guy kept taking glances at Yeonhee while Ri-In kept looking at Junsu.

"Yah, do you like him?" I whispered to her.

"Aniyo! No way!" She quickly denied.

I turned to Yeonhee and whispered, "I think Changmin likes you." She then looked at him and he turned away. Yeonhee blushed.

"So you-ah, where are you from?" Kibum asked me.

"I'm from California." I replied.

"Oh! I'm from there too. Yoochun here is from ia." He pointed at Yoochun. I smiled at him and he winked back.

I then saw a guy with reddish hair who looked really familiar to me. "Monkey? Is that you?"

He looked back and said, "Jelly! It really is you!"

I grinned at him and said, "How many years has it been?"

"Like 11? You didn't stay that long here."

"Umm... You really know her Hyung?" Junsu asked him.

"Yeah, we were neighbors when she lived here. She only stayed for 4 months though and went back to the U.S. when she was 7."

"What's up with Jelly?" Sungmin questioned.

"That's my nickname. I like Jellyfish a lot so he called me that."

"Well, everyone calls him Monkey since he looks so much like one." Donghae smiled.

I think my heart skipped a beat. I hadn't seen him smile before. It was a smile to die for.

We continued chatting until lunch period was over. "So does that mean we can sit with you guys all the time?" I asked all of them.

"Neh." They all replied. We then went our seperate ways to our classes.

*Omo! I have 20 friends now! All in one day, that's so many. New friends are so awesome.* I smiled to myself. I went to my locker to get my history and language folders. Eunhyuk's locker was right next to mine.

"That's cool! We were neighbors and now we're locker buddies!" he exclaimed.

I laughed and said, " That's a good thing Monkey!" We ended up having history class together and walked to class. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu's point of view

We were in math class and it was study time. Mr. Jin was gone. But I knew he was actually "working with Ms. Kang."

"Hey Junsu, why did you invite the 3 of them to come sit with us?" Yunho asked.

"I intended to invite only you because she's new and I thought she wouldn't have anyone to sit with. But then Donghae Hyung invited the other two to sit with us too." I explained.

"Well those 3 girls aren't like the others. They're not flirtatious or snobby es." Yoochun said.

"you-ah's kinda cute in a way." Jaejoong spoke.

"Yah! She's mine." I said.

"Since when was she yours?" Donghae interjected.

"Since I laid eyes on her first!" I told him. "You shouldn't even care anyway."

He didn't say anything and went back to studying.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

Why did I ask him that? He's right. I shouldn't care. I continued to study until some girl's annoying voice interrupted me.

"Oppa~~~"

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Help me with this question."

"Jessica, go ask Jaejoong or Yunho. Don't bother me." 

"You know I like you the best." She whispered to me. She was such a .

I pushed her away. "You're so freaking annoying. I don't like you at all."

I ignored her pleads and went back to looking at the equations. She eventually gave up and went to Jaejoong Hyung. I could see him glare and me and mentally say, "I'm gonna get you."

I snickered lightly. I looked out the window to see you surrounded by girls?