The date part 2

Loving a fish

Your point of view

After Donghae kissed me, we went in the car and I asked him about the restaurant.

"Oppa, That restaurant's not a seafood restaurant, right?" I worried since it was called City of Fish.

"Aniyo. You get to view fish as you eat your food. They don't serve seafood so no need to worry. That place is amazing. I've only been there once but you'll have to see for yourself."

"Oh I see. Alright then." I relaxed. "But isn't it going to take a long time to get a seat?"

"Nope. I reserved a seat for us." He stated. "And I invited Ri-In and Junsu, if that's okay with you. They're celebrating the fact that they're a couple now."

"Chincha? It must have been a lot of money. And that's okay. It's a double date then."

"There's pros and cons of being a life guard. Money is a pro."

"And let me guess... saving Jessica was a con?"

"I guess you can say that. I mean seriously, the nerve of her trying to get me, while wanting Yunho, Jaejoong and Leeteuk too. It makes me sick."

"Which is why Jessica's the only girl Junsu would never date?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess. But anyway, Ri-In's the first girl that Junsu's seriously going out with." Donghae claimed.

"I hope he treats her well." We soon approached the restaurant and noticed that Ri-In and Junsu just arrived also.

"Annyeong Junsu Oppa and Ri-In Unnie." I greeted them. Donghae did also.

Junsu greeted us in Chinese though. "Ni hao Donghae he you!"

I laughed. "Did you just learn that from Ri-In?"

"Yeah. He's so cute saying it though." She replied for him. 

"Aww Unnie, you look wonderful." I said. I was jealous of her figure.

"You look beautiful also you-ah." She blushed.

"I agree with you though. You're so gorgeous!" Junsu blurted, making Ri-In blush even more. Junsu looked nice himself. He was wearing a nice black tuxedo.

We headed inside and I was captivated by everything. The restaurant was beautiful. The fish tanks were gigantic. Just like an aquarium. It was so cool how people were gazing at the fish while they were having their dinner.

"Welcome to City of Fish. You're Donghae-sshi?" A waiter asked him. He nodded and the waiter showed us to our table.

"Here's the menu. Please call me when you're ready to order."

"Thank you." Donghae and I responded in unison. We handed the menus to Ri-In and Junsu and started to read the menu.

"Hmmm I think I'll get fried rice with roast duck. I'll bet that Hankyung's Beijing fried rice is better though." Donghae murmured.

"I agree with that." Junsu smiled. "I'll get Dalk Bulgogi." (B.B.Q. Chicken)

"I'll get Udon." I claimed.

"And I'll get Beef Teriyaki." Ri-In stated.

Donghae called the waiter and ordered along with soda. Donghae and Junsu were old enough to drink, I guess they didn't feel like drinking. I was thankful for that so Ri-In and I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of having to bring home drunk boyfriends.

While we were waiting for the food, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the jellyfish that were right next to me.

"you.... you.. JELLYFISH!" Junsu called out to me.

'Huh? Oh sorry." I mumbled before looking at the other fish.

"She's so obsessed with them huh?" Ri-In joked.

"No I'm not! I just like them a lot."

"Yeah, like you're obsessed with scuba diving." Donghae chuckled. Then Ri-In and Junsu giggled also. Well Junsu squealed like the dolphin he is.

"Is this really the behavior you guys should be acting at a restaurant? Seriously people are looking over here." I whispered. They didn't care I guess because they started to laugh louder. It wasn't even that funny.

They finally shut up when the food came. The guys digged in fast. 

"Aren't you guys supposed to eat slowly? The portion's small too." I murmured. I really didn't get why there was a small portion of food on such a huge plate. But my udon was okay.

"Jeez, we might as well go eat somewhere else instead of this place." Ri-In said softly so the waiter from behind us wouldn't hear.

"We should! But where?" Junsu questioned after finishing his food.

"Victory Restaurant of course!" I exclaimed a little too loud.We quickly finished our food and paid leaving without giving a tip. Hehe we're bad.

------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

We arrived at the restaurant still hungry. We all ordered kimbap. We were waiting for it when we saw the Super Junior guys come in.

"Hey guys!" Eunhyuk shouted. "You two are having a pretty long date."

"And you invited Junsu and Ri-In also..." I could hear Hankyung murmur. I guess he wasn't over her yet. I should get him a girlfriend. 

"Come sit with us." you spoke. It was a good thing that the huge table fit all 16 of us.

"So what are you guys ordering?" Kangin wondered.

"Kimbap." Junsu answered.

"Ahjumma! Please add 12 more orders of Kimbap!" Heechul hollered.

"Omo... so many of you guys. It's gonna be a while." She looked at us surprised.

"Do you want us to help you then?" I asked.

"Thanks for asking but it's okay. I have my son to help me. Jonghyun!!!!!!!" She shouted.

"Jonghyun?" Both Eunhyuk and you exclaimed. We looked up to see him right in front of us with 4 servings of kimbap.

"Hey guys. Here's your kimbap."

"So this whole time we knew your mom? Why weren't you here before then?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"I was living with my dad. My dad ran away though so I'm with my mom now." He replied.

"Oh okay, well that's nice of you to help your mom out." you smiled at him. He smiled back and it made me sick. He soon went back to work.

"Someone's jealous." Junsu wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I muttered. 

About 20 minutes later, all the kimbap portions were served. We all ate and talked. 

Jonghyun asked me to talk to him. you looked worried, but I assured her it would be okay.

"So what is it?" I questioned him when we were outside.

"Take good care of you." He claimed.

" I know that. Is that all you want to say?"

"Well since you're her first boyfriend and all, I'll just say this. Don't worry about me being with her, araso?"

"Wae? You seem like the nice guy who's trying to take her away from me." I said.

"..." He thought for a few moments before saying anything. "I'm gay... If I ever switch teams, she would be the first to know."

I was shocked. A guy like him is gay? "Oh.... okay then I guess I don't have anything to worry about."

"Nope. Especially since I have a boyfriend that goes to the same school as us."

"Who?"

"His name's Kibum. Not the Kibum here. But a junior that goes by Key."

"Oh I see. Well thanks for telling me. I don't need to feel jealous then." I sheepishly smiled.

"Yeah. I hope we can be friends." 

"Sure." We shook hands and went back to the table. you was so curious but I didn't tell her anything. After everyone finished, we went home.

"Oppa, do you know how much I love you?" She asked me.

"How much?" 

"As big as the entire Pacific Ocean." She beamed.

"Aww, I love you with that amount too." So what if we've only been a couple for 2 weeks? 

I loved her so much. I kissed her like I always did.