Cousins

Loving a fish

Your point of view

After we went back in the pool, it was eventually time to go home. I didn't see Junsu at all... I think he left without a word since everyone didn't know where he was. I hoped he would move on and go back to flirting and being the same Junsu as before.

I tried to talk to Ri-In but she would always avoid me. I asked everyone if they were going out and they said they were. I sighed as I knew Ri-In was probably trying to get over Junsu. Hankyung seemed like a nice guy but it was obvious that they wouldn't suit each  other. Ri-In and Hankyung's personalities didn't really click.

Donghae and I were walking back to his apartment when he suddenly held my hand. I was surprised at what he did and looked up at him. He just smiled at me. I smiled back and we went inside. 

Since it was almost 7:00 P.M, Donghae decided to order pizza. As we sat down on the couch and started to eat, Donghae asked me a question that almost made me drop my glass of soda.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend before?"

"Aniyo.... Why do you ask?" I murmured.

"No wonder you're so innocent. It's a good thing I'm holding the title, first boyfriend." He smirked at me. 

"What about you, Oppa?"

" I've had one girlfriend..." He didn't say anything else and continued to stuff pizza in his mouth.

"So...  when are your parents coming home?" He questioned.

"They should be coming home tomorrow."

After we were done, I got a phone call from an unknown phone number.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Is this Choi you?"

"Neh. Who is this? Is something the matter?"

"Your parent's company is going into some bad business right now. So your parents wanted me, I'm Seungki by the way, to tell you that you will live with your cousin while they continue to try and solve things out."

"Cousin? I have a cousin here?"

"Yes. Her name is Choi Sooyoung."

I blanked out realizing that she was friends with Jessica and Taeyeon. "you-shii?"

"Neh. Do I have to move as soon as possible?"

"At least by tomorrow. Your parents don't want you to over welcome your stay at your friend's place."

"Neh. Kamsamhamida." I hung up and sighed.

"Who was it?"

"Someone who works for my parents. They're not coming home until they solve the issues at the company." I stated.

"Ohhhh, so you're going to continue living here?"

"Aniyo. I'm supposed to live with my cousin. I didn't even know I had one. She's one of those girls that are friends with Jessica and Taeyeon. I think her name is Sooyoung?"

Donghae suddenly looked pale and said, "I think it would be better if you stayed here."

"Well I should at least introduce myself to her." I said.

"No, just don't." Donghae looked sincerely at me.

*Why is he being like this?*

----------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

Is it fate that Sooyoung and you are cousins? How will you react if she found out Sooyoung was my ex girlfriend?

We dated last year until Sooyoung found someone else. Well not really. She's in an arranged marriage with someone in our group. Wanna guess who? 

I hope that you won't live there because who knows what will happen to her. I'd rather have her live here with me, safe and sound. There was no way I would let her go there.

"No. Just don't."

"Why?" she asked. I didn't say anything else because I kissed her instead.

-------------------------------------

Narrator

Meanwhile, Sooyoung just heard about it too. Her parents were also on a business trip and she lived by herself during the meantime.

"I didn't know I had a cousin here." She said.

"Your parents and you's parents aren't really on good terms but they're entrusting her to you."

*Oh the you that hangs out with Super Junior and DBSK?*

"Araso. It'll be interesting meeting my cousin."

She smiled looking at her fiance, sleeping on the couch.