She was your first girlfriend?

Loving a fish

Donghae's point of view

I was surprised to find out that Sooyoung was engaged to Sungmin. I knew it was someone in our group but no one ever said anything. They didn't look compatible. It's not like I was jealous. She was my ex girlfriend and all.... Besides I had you.

~Dream~

"Oppa.... I want to break up with you." Sooyoung said to me.

"What why?" 

"I have someone else."

"What are you talking about? You were cheating on me?"

"I guess you can say that. I'm sorry. It was a great time being with you." She kissed me on the cheek and waved at me before she left. I was enraged. I felt betrayed. We had gone out for 6 months and then she leaves me? She cheated on me? What did this mean? I was running in circles. Never, had I ever been confused. Did she go out with me for fun? Did she truly love me?

I woke up shocked. It was only 5 in the morning but I couldn't go back to sleep. I never dreamt about Sooyoung since the break up but why did I today? I went to go check up on you because I thought I heard a sound from her room.

I opened the door quietly and saw that she was awake and crying. I went in her room and sat next to her trying to console her.

"you? What's the matter?"

"I had a nightmare."

"It's okay. I'm here with you." I embraced her. I could tell that her tears were going to wet my shirt. After a while, I asked her what it was about.

"I had a dream you actually turned into a fish and then you left me because you had a fish girlfriend."

"That's never going to happen. You shouldn't cry over that."

"But then you got caught by a fisherman and you got eaten!" She got teary eyed again. 

"Don't cry anymore. It was a dream." I kissed her on the forehead and it seemed to stop her tears. She looked up to me and they way she looked at me, I just couldn't help myself. I kissed her on the lips. I really wanted to have her.

"Oppa!" She pushed me away. "Morning breath." 

"Fine. Let's just go brush our teeth then." So we did.

----------------------------------

Your point of view

I don't want to get kissed if we had morning breath.  I guess we both couldn't go back to sleep. It was Friday and we didn't have school.

After I took a shower, I went back to my room and saw Donghae shirtless! 

"Ummm.... Oppa why are you in my room without a shirt on?" I avoided looking at his torso.

" I'm looking for a spare shirt to wear. They're in this room. You saw me shirtless before. Why are you acting like this?" He moved closer to me. I didn't say anything.

"you-ah, give me your hand." I did as he said so and wondered why he wanted it. He put it right on his chest!

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" (2PM moment!)

"Uhhh yeah." I couldn't control my blushing. It was beating really fast.

"I really want you right now." He whispered huskily to me.  *No way! I"m not physically or emotional ready! We've only been dating for 5 days!*

"Sorry. I'm going way too fast, aren't I?" I just nodded.

"Sorry again." He found a shirt and went out of the room. I sat down, so surprised at what just happened.

~~~~~~

I was watching T.V and Donghae was at his part time job.

I got a text and saw who it was from. It was Sooyoung. We had exchanged phone numbers.

From: Sooyoung

Hey what are you up to? You want to visit my house today? We can go shopping.

I texted back saying sure. She gave me her address and it turns out that she lived only a few blocks away from Donghae's apartment. I texted Donghae, saying I would be with Sooyoung. I still didn't understand why he didn't like her. But it wasn't like he hated her like he hates Jessica.

When I rang the doorbell to her house, I noticed that her house was a little bigger than mine. 

I went inside when the door was opened by her butler. "Annyeongsaeyo Miss you."

"Annyeongsaeyo." I said back and he led me to Sooyoung's room.

"You're here already? I texted you like 10 minutes ago!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"I was at a friend's house and it's only a few blocks away from here." I explained. I didn't want to tell her that I was currently living at Donghae's apartment.

"Araso. Let me go change." I was exploring her room while waiting. She had a lot of pictures on her wall. They were probably mostly her friends. But then 1 picture caught my eye. I went closer to see it and realized that it was Donghae and her together! *Don't tell me... his first girlfriend was her?*

"Oh... that was when we were going out." I heard Sooyoung from behind me. "You have nothing to worry about since I'm engaged with Sungmin. Now come on, let's go. There's this really cute mall that just opened up!"

"Araso...." She dragged me to her car and off we went.

*Donghae...... she was your first girlfriend?*

I wasn't that surprised though. The way he had acted whenever I talked about her. *What's their relationship now though?*