Starcraft

Loving a fish

 Your point of view

It was a little awkward as I was in Sooyoung's car. She was blasting music through the speakers and singing along, like there were no worries in the world. I smiled at that.

“You like to sing huh, Sooyoung?”

“Yeah, and dance too. What are your hobbies?”

“I like to swim. “

“Oh, just like Donghae. No wonder why you guys are a couple.”

“I guess….  But I heard he can dance too.”

“Yeah but he loves swimming so much more.”

“Well his kind of swimming and my kind of swimming are different. I swim in the ocean to observe the sea animals. I scuba dive once in a while while he races in competitions.”

“I see. Well that’s pretty cool. You should show me some pictures sometime.”

We arrived at the mall. And as soon as we went inside, we saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They were looking at video games. Of course they would, well Kyuhyun would anyway. We greeted them and they greeted back. Though the two of them were wondering why we were together.

"We're cousins." Sooyoung explained. 

"Ohhh..." They both replied.

"Can I talk to you?" Sooyoung asked Sungmin. "We'll be right back." She said to Kyuhyun and me. We nodded in unison and they went somewhere else.

"So.... what kind of games are you looking at?" I asked him.

"I don't think you would know them." He replied.

"I play video games like starcraft and such." I remarked.

"Chincha? I do too! What's your username? " We started talking about starcraft. We even got each other’s usernames so we could play multiplayer online. Though I haven't really been playing that long. I only played it when I couldn't go to the beach and my parents weren't home.

"We should play today. You think you can go on around 7?” He asked me.

“Sure.” I would have to ask Donghae to borrow his desktop.

------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's point of view

"Hey Oppa.... you knows."

"You told her?" I nodded.

"I'm pretty sure she can keep a secret. Chois are secretive."

"But what if she tells someone else? We can't tell anyone until the day of the engagement."

"Which is when?" I asked ignoring his other question. you seemed trustworthy, unlike the other girls of Girl's Generation. I can't believe that they're avoiding me just because of that. It's not like I wanted to be engaged. Though I don't mind if it's him. I do wish it was Donghae though... But whatever the past is the past. Besides, he has you  now

"I have no idea. But hey.... I was wondering if you really do want to get engaged to me. I mean our parents were the ones to arrange and it doesn't seem like you objected, but are you truly serious about this?

“I don’t mind at all Oppa. What about you though?”

“It’s okay, I guess. We could divorce after a year or so when our companies are alright. Unless…. You don’t want to?”

“Oppa!” I blushed. “Well let’s get back to the others.”

So we did, but we saw that Donghae was approaching the two of them. It seems like Kyuhyun and you got closer. What was going to happen?

-----------------------------------------------

Donghae’s point of view

It was break time and I wanted to go somewhere for lunch. So I went to the mall since it was close from where I worked. After I ate, I noticed you with Kyuhyun and they were smiling and laughing. I couldn’t help but feel a pang in my heart. *Why was she with him? What are they laughing about?*

I went over to them, hoping it wasn't a misunderstanding.

“Oh hey Oppa. What are you  doing here? “ you asked like nothing was wrong.

“Hey Hyung. you and I were talking about starcraft. She plays too! You have a pretty nice girlfriend.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah. I know MY girlfriend's nice.” I possessively took her over to my side.

“What’s the matter Oppa?”

“We’re going home.”

“Wae? I’m shopping with Sooyoung."

“Where is she then?” I asked. She might have lied to me to hang out with Kyuhyun instead.

“I’m right here.” I turned to see my first love. “It’s been a while huh, Donghae?”

------------------------------------------

Junsu’s point of view

I was going to try and go out with Taeyeon. We have been hanging more lately after you started to go out with Donghae. It’s been a week since I talked to her or Donghae. Though I knew I would regret it. I stopped liking you. It seems like Ri-In moved on over me too. But then today, I found out that Ri-in was sitting in the restaurant we ate at before and she was crying.

I couldn’t stand girls’ tears so I went over her to check what was the matter.

“Did something happen with Hankyung?” I asked as I sat from across her.

“It’s nothing.” She stated as she wiped her tears away.

“Are you sure? Because it doesn’t seem like nothing. Tell the truth. It’s okay. I won’t tell anyone what happened.”

“Araso. I broke up with Hankyung today.”

“Waeyo? I thought you guys liked each other a lot.”

“That’s the thing. I didn’t like him as much as he liked me. He was way too kind and isn’t my type at all as it turned out.”

“So why are you crying?”

“I feel guilty.  When I told him I wanted to break up, it seems like he already knew it would happen soon. Because he knew I liked someone else.”

“And who would that be?” I asked her.

“It’s you.”