The date part 1

Loving a fish

Your point of view

The next day was the day we marked our second week of dating. Donghae wanted to celebrate. But I'm the type of person who forgets birthdays and anniversaries. There was one time when I forgot my own birthday! So I didn't really want to celebrate but Donghae wanted to go on a date. It was a Friday after school, and Jonghyun wanted to talk to Eunhyuk and me. So we met up outside the school.

"What's up?" Both Eunhyuk and I asked.

"Do you guys want to hang out after school at that park we used to hang out together when we were kids?" He questioned.

"I guess I can." Eunhyuk replied.

"I can't..." I answered.

"And why not?" Jonghyun interrogated .

"Because I have a date with my boyfriend." I answered truthfully.

"Oh you has a boyfriend? That's surprising." Jonghyun murmured.

"I know right? His name's Donghae." Eunhyuk stated.

"Ohh he's in our photography class right?"He asked and I nodded.

"I remember when we were younger you said you wanted to marry me when we were older." Jonghyun smiled. I blushed. I remembered saying that.

~FLASHBACK~

"Puppy Oppa!!" you called out to Jonghyun. (Don't ask me why, but he reminds me of a puppy)

Jonghyun was walking ahead of her. It was only the two of them because Eunhyuk was at home already. Jonghyun stopped walking and waited for her to catch up.

"Where's Monkey?" She asked him when she reached him.

"Home. His mom drove him."

"Oh... so Oppa... do you really have to move?" she asked, getting sad.

"I'm sorry but I have to. I don't wanna go either but my parents is making me." Jonghyun sighed. "Hey you, if you had to marry Eunhyuk or me when we're older, who would it be?"

"Of course you Oppa!" you smiled at him. He grinned back. They walked home together holding each other's hands.

~~~~~

"You're the one who asked though." I mumbled. Eunhyuk laughed.

Then I heard Donghae calling me. "you!" I looked behind to see him walking towards me.

“Hey Oppa. Let me introduce my boyfriend to you.” I murmured.

“Jonghyun, this is my boyfriend Donghae. Donghae, he’s Eunhyuk’s and my friend, Jonghyun.”

“We haven’t officially met. Nice to meet you.” Jonghyun grinned. Donghae smiled but it didn’t seem like his natural smile.

“Same here. We should get going, you-ah." Donghae whispered to me.

"Okay I’ll see you two tomorrow." I told them.

"Alright bye." Jonghyun looked disappointed? I didn't really pay attention. 

"Annyeong." Eunhyuk claimed before dragging Jonghyun to the park.

They were probably going to talk about guy stuff anyway.

"So Oppa, what are we doing?" I asked.

"You'll see." We were walking until we stopped at the aquarium. The sign was big and blue and there was a jelly fish right next to it.

"OHHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!" I was so excited to see the fish, I wanted to go inside already.

"I knew you'd like it." Donghae winked. He got the tickets and we went inside. 

As soon as I saw the tanks of the fish, dolphins, rays, turtles, etc. I squealed. It wasn't as big as Sea World but it was still amazing. I looked at the fishes and looked back at Donghae. I smiled, remembering how his nickname was Fishy.

"Oppa.. why aren't you in there?" I joked.

I noticed he was looking at the two fish at the top."Omma... Appa, can you hear me? It’s me, your son Donghae! Can’t you recognize me?" He tapped lightly on the tank.

I took a picture of him and laughed.

“They don’t want you anymore now that you’re human.” I joked back. Donghae pouted. I was glad I got my camera. We took more pictures and got to pet the rays and turtles. I then saw the orcas and it reminded me of Shamu.

"Oppa... you know what I wanna be when we go to college?" I asked him.

"Nope. Tell me."

"I want to be a sea animal trainer." I stated.

"Oh chincha? That's awesome. I know you would do well considering how obsessed you are with scuba diving."

"Well you're obsessed with swimming... and Junsu's obsessed with surfing... I heard that Ri-In liked to water ski."

"That's so weird how all of us love activities that have to do with water." Donghae murmured.

"But I think it's pretty cool." I smiled at the penguins. 

After taking more pictures, we went home. At least I thought we were.

"Go change. We're gonna go to a restaurant." Donghae declared as I was in front of my house.

"Wae? I thought our date was over already." I looked at my cell phone. It was already 7:00 p.m. I was starving.

"Nope. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes so hurry."

"Aish... araso. I will." I kissed him on the cheek and greeted my parents. I was glad they didn't need to meet Donghae until Tuesday. I took a quick shower and I changed into a dress because restaurants were fancy right?

"I'm going to eat with Donghae so please don't wait for me to eat." I said to my parents when I went back downstairs.

"Araso. Have fun." Appa said.

"What time will you be back?"

"Maybe 11?" I wondered how long the lines were to get a seat. "Annyeong." I told them when I saw the text from Donghae.

"Okay then. Bye!" Omma shouted as I shut the door.

----------------------

Donghae's point of view

I saw you come out of her house in that dress and I was appalled. Her beauty stunned me. But it was getting late so it was cold. I could tell she forgot her jacket.

"You look beautiful." I told her. She turned red as always. I was used to it though, since she's always like that when I compliment her. I took off my jacket. "You must be cold in that though." I put it on her.

"Kombawo." She murmured.

"No problem."

"So where are we going?" you questioned.

"It's called City of Fish. It's so ironic." I chuckled. you giggled too. I couldn't resist myself so I kissed her.