Jonghyun?

Loving a fish

"Jonghyun?" I whispered. 

"Class, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeongsaeyo, Kim Jonghyun imida. I hope you guys treat me well."

"You can sit behind youyou, raise your hand."  I did as I was told and Jonghyun soon recognized me.

"Hey you. How have you been?" He asked me as he past my seat. I just smiled at him. If you guys are wondering who he is, he was my first guy friend when I came here as a kid. Eunhyuk happened to be my second. Even though Jonghyun and I only knew each other for 2 weeks, I was closer to him than to Eunhyuk.

We were able to catch up and talk about the past. I was pretty glad I met him again.

-----------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

*Why is she talking to him?* I couldn't help but feel overprotective again. Just like when she was with Kyuhyun. It  was pissing me off.

"Dude calm down. I remember him from when we were younger." Eunhyuk murmured, noticing my jealousy.

"Who is he then?" I asked him.

"The three of us were friends. But we only knew each other for 2 weeks before Jonghyun moved." He explained. "I don't think you need to be jealous of him. Besides, he probably has a girlfriend of his own or something."

"Ohh.." was all I could say as I saw Eunhyuk give Jonghyun a high five.

But I didn't like him. He seemed like he was 

He better stay away from you.

Or else, he's going to pay for it.

----------------------

Jonghyun's point of view

It was surprising to see both Eunhyuk and you in the same class. It was a coincidence. Maybe it was fate.

But either why, I'm not complaining. In fact, I liked it quite a bit.

--------

sorry this chapter was so short, just wanted you guys to know who it was >_<