Kissed again. Seriously in love with him

Loving a fish

Your point of view

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Someone was trying to steal Donghae's things.

"It's a burglar!" I yelled. The masked person had a bag and it seemed like it was full of Donghae's valuables.

"You freaking bastard!" Donghae cursed and kicked the burglar's stomach. He groaned and let go of the bag. I grabbed the bag and put it in his room while Donghae took the burglar's mask off. It was a  guy about our age who looked like he was really desperate for money.

Donghae was about to call the police but I told him to stop.

"Oppa, why don't we just give him money so he can keep on living his life? It would be sad if he went to jail. He still looks young. Hopefully, after we give him the money, he'll change his ways and become good, right?" I said to the guy. He nodded vigorously.

"you-ah, you're too nice. The police can teach him a lesson or two. He'll probably just spend all the money and steal again."

"Aniyo! The only reason I'm doing this is because my Omma is really sick. My family doesn't have the money for her surgery so this was the only option." He pleaded.

"See Oppa? But stealng isn't the only option, you could have worked hard for it at a job." I stated.

"you, how much money are you thinking of giving to him?" Donghae questioned.

"Maybe 30,000 won?" I suggested.

"Never mind. Let's just call the police."

"Oppa! Fine, 20,000." I pouted.

"Aigoo, you're really too considerate though." Donghae smiled at me. I swooned at the sight of it as always.

"Here's the money." I handed it to him. "Now, don't ever think about doing these type of crimes araso?"

The guy said, " I won't! Thank you so much!" He headed out of the door jumping in joy. "Omma! We're going to get that surgery for you!" We could hear him out on the streets.

"Okay, let's get these things back to where they were, and then we'll meet the others at the water park." Donghae claimed. We were putting his stuff away in his room.

"Neh, Oppa." I took some of the jewlery out. It seemed like they belonged to a girl.

"Oppa, is this yours?" I tried to go over to him but I tripped over a pillow. I ended up taking Donghae with me and somehow I fell on him and our lips were touching! Well more like I bumped my lips on him.

*Omona, second kiss taken by him again!*

It seemed like time froze right there and then. I guess that was when I realized I was truly in love with him. His kisses proved it. He was so dreamy and handsome and nice and I could go on and on about what I loved about him. *If we went out, then we would have so much fun. We would go out on dates and go to places. Then when we're older we can get married and have a bunch of kids....*

I finally snapped out of my fantasies and got off of him.

"Mianhae Oppa, I really didn't mean to do that. It was an accident." I apologized. I was blushing furiously.

'It's okay. I liked it anyway." He smirked and left the room before I could respond.

--------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I really did like it though. Her lips were warm and sweet and tasted like strawberry. 

She looked so cute blushing too. *But why am I thinking this? I don't like her, do I?*

After we finished putting everything back, we headed to the water park where the others were waiting.

"What took you guys so long? Did you 'do something' or what?" Eunhyuk asked.

I could see you blush again. *She's too adorable.*

"Bwoh?  Donghae, what did you do to her?" Junsu got pissed and grabbed onto my collar.

"It's onlyyou's and my business." I replied.

Junsu was about to punch me when you held him back. "Oppa, why are you like this?"

"Because I don't like him being with you!"