Chapter 5

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you going to kill me?" Hana asked in a small voice as Jaewook raised a quirked eyebrow in her direction.

She was no longer in the horrid room from before but instead was in something that looked like a lounge. She was sitting on a rather comfortable couch, but her feet and hands were still tied. Not to mention, escaping was futile. She had tried several times only to be manhandled. She didn't want to experience that again.

"No." Jaewook answered as he clicked around on his laptop. "Boss isn't that heartless. He just wants to rough Luhan up some more. Play a game of cat and mouse if you will."

Hana didn't know who to trust anymore. Everything she experienced with Luhan, her brain recognized as fake. Nothing they did was real. Despite her kidnappers attempts in telling her that Luhan really did love her, she couldn't believe it. She couldn't rely on anyone but herself. Just the mere thought of Luhan made her sick. She never wanted to see him again. Or anyone associated with him for that matter.

So far the kidnappers had been kind to her. They fed her, gave her clothes and warm showers and even let her watch TV. If Hana had to guess, it had to be at least two weeks that she's been with them.

"Hana-ssi." A voice piped up from her left. She turned her head slightly to see the face of Jaehyun.

"Luhan made contact with us last night. He's coming here in an hour."

Hana's mind went blank at the news. Was she suppose to feel happy? Sad? Angry? Better yet, she knew that they were going to let her go back to him. But Hana didn't even know if she wanted to go back to him. All she wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare but it wasn't a nightmare. This was reality and she was right in the middle of it.

"Can't you guys just let me leave?" Hana tried again as Jaehyun gazed at her sadly.

"Sorry, but we can't. You're leverage when we go aganist Luhan."

"Leverage for what?" Hana asked as her mind whirled in all different directions.

Jaehyun merely shrugged. "Boss just has a pretty bad past with him. He won't tell us what it is."

Hana let out a sigh as the others left her to her own thoughts. Where was she even going to go after this? She had missed too much school as it is. She didn't want to stay with Luhan at all but knowing him, he'd force her to go to China with him. She just wanted to go home and curl up in her bed and sleep her entire life away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's eyes were steely as him and his team arrived at the meeting spot. A secluded warehouse in the middle of nowhere. It was 1AM, perfect for a brawl to go down when everyone was asleep. No one would even know what hit them.

"We don't start shooting until Hana is back in our hands, do you understand?" Luhan growled out to the others.

"Yes sir!" Came the response as everyone spread out.

"Do you think she's okay?" Tao whimpered as he clung onto Kris who had a distant look in his eyes.

"She's fine." His eyes narrowed but even he wasn't so sure what state Hana was going to be in.

With their guns poised, they entered the abandoned building. The inside was even bigger than the outside. High windows lined the top, in the middle was a long table and seated in one of the plush chairs was Sanghyuk himself.

"Ah, you made it Luhan." His voice echoed off of the walls, as everyone trained their guns at him.

"Now now, there really was no need for guns, but if you insist." He made a motion with his hands as several other clicks could be heard as his men stepped out with their weapons poised at Luhan and his crew.

"Where's Hana?!" Luhan growled as he made his way closer. "You better not have touched a single hair on her head or else I'll rip you apart.

"My my Luhan, I did say I wasn't going to harm her did I not? I don't go back on my word." Sanghyuk sang as Luhan was now merely a few feet away from himself. He beckoned with his head.

"Bring out our Hana dear." 

Luhan's blood boiled at the pet name that leaked from his lips, he wanted nothing more than to put a bullet through his head.

Shuffling could be heard as Hana was led out into the open, her sides pressed tightly by Kiwoo and Donghyuk. She didn't have ropes around her wrists or ankles nor did she have a gag over . Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter