Chapter 27

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was silent as the group stood behind a two way mirror that lead into an isolated room within the basement. Mark and Yugyeom were standing behind Hana, gauging her expression carefully. Her fingers dug into the window ledge as she stared at the lone figure strapped to the chair as she bit her lip. Large bags were under her eyes, a dead giveaway of the lack of sleep. Her hair was tied messily into a bun on top of her head, the tiny hairs springing in all different directions as if they were trying to fly away.

"Where'd you find him?" Luhan growled out as his eyes narrowed dangerously, voicing the unasked question that Hana was dying to ask.

"He was trying to escape on an airplane. One of my contacts there realized it was the guy we were looking for and stalled him until he was able to get backup." Shownu answered as Luhan turned.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Wait."

Luhan stopped in his tracks as he turned to stare at Hana. The words escaping from her lips seconds before. She looked up, her dead eyes locking with his own sending shivers down his back.

"I'm going to interrogate him."

Turning her back to them, she hobbled into the room before slamming the door behind her before any of them could spit out their complaints and displeasure. Yugyeom's hawk eyes followed Hana's frame as she made her way to Jinhwan who let out a evil grin as she got closer. The only sound echoing off the walls were the plastic cast that was attached to her ankle with each step she took.

"Well well." Jinhwan drawled out, not an inch of fear etched on his flawless face. "It seems my little experiment finally woke up."

Hana flinched at his voice making him grin even wider.

"Now tell me, my little bumble bee. How does it feel? To finally be back at home but having to live in fear in having to see me again."

"Shut up." Hana spat, secretly glad that her voice didn't waver just at the mere thought of him standing in front of her.

Truthfully, Hana was regretting this decision even more now. The flashbacks of being locked in the basement of Jinhwan's house slid through her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter