Chapter 24

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air around the mansion was dead. MonstaX and GOT7 were living zombies. JB and Shownu had huge eyebags after endless nights of no sleep. They created plan after plan to rescue Hana but to no avail. Mark and Yugyeom were dead on the inside, the only source of their happiness was gone. If they disliked Luhan before, they hated him now.

Luhan could still remember that day clearly in his mind.

"JB hyung only had one rule! No one gets left behind and guess what the you did?!" Yugyeom growled, his fists clenched by his side as he seethed.

"You ing left Hana behind." Mark finished off, his eye twitching at the anger he felt. With a pull of his arm, he swung his fist as it connected with Luhan's cheek sending him sprawling to the floor.

"Hyung!" Sehun whimpered as Taehyung helped him to his feet.

"I can't ing believe this. She sacrificed herself for you." Yugyeom spat before he stalked off, Mark hot on his heels.

"We got a package." Hyungwon muttered as he handed a manilla envelope to Shownu. JB, Kris, Namjoon, Suho, and Luhan crowded around him as he stared at it silently. There was nothing on the front except the names EXO, BTS, MonstaX and GOT7 scrawled across the center. Turning it over in his hands, Shownu opened it as a small usb tumbled to the floor.

He glanced at it before handing it to Lay who inspected it all sides as he pulled out his laptop that was hooked to the large screen tv. After a couple of minutes of fumbling around with his firewall and proxies, he inserted the usb. Only one file was on it, a video file. Double clicking it, it was blank for a few seconds before it turned to color. The image on it caused everyone to become pale as the image got sharper.

"Hana..." I.M whispered as he clutched onto Youngjae's arm. Jackson's mouth fell open in shock. Luhan could feel himself going sick to the stomach as the video played.

Slumped over a chair, Hana's hair fell all around her creating a barrier. She was covered in purple bruises and cuts. Most of the cuts were old but several were still fresh. Her head hung limply as if she was asleep, her wrists and legs bound tightly with thick rope. An individual dressed in dark clothing, approached before rudely slapping her awake. Her eyes darted open, as he grabbed her by the hair as she snarled in his direction.

"Hm. You're still not broken." His distorted voice broke through as Hana glared at him hatefully.

"All you have to do is tell me where that Luhan is and you're free. All I want is Luhan. You guys broke up. You hate him so it should be easy information."

"Ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter