Chapter 2

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana hummed as she bustled around in the small family owned cafe that she worked at after classes. The smell of freshly baked pastries and coffee filled her nose and calmed her mind instantly. It was carefree days like these that she enjoyed the most, not having to worry about anything at all. 

An tall male dressed in all black sat in one of the corners sipping on his coffee while keeping his eyes pinned to Hana. With his baseball cap pulled low on his head, he pretended to be looking at his laptop every time she glanced in his direction. Hana figured that he was just a local college student looking to get away from school. Someone who really didn't want to be bothered based on his attire.The male felt a smirk creep across his lips as he hurried typed something into his phone before pressing send.

I found her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like another cup of coffee?" Hana inquired to the male as he glanced up at her, realizing just how cute she was. It was a pity really.

"Oh!" He pretended to be shocked at the lack of coffee aroma from his cup as he gazed into the empty sadness.

"Another cup would be amazing. Trying to finish a big school project, I need all the sugar and caffeine I can get." He chucked lowly as his lie easily fell from his lips. Hana's eyes relayed understanding.

"I know that feeling. I'll be right back." She replied sympathetically as she scampered back toward the counter to prepare his second coffee. This was way too easy was his only thought as he watched Hana scurry around. She was so naive about the outside world, she literally had no idea at all, just the way his boss liked it.

Very soon Hana, you will see the true world that you decided to venture in. 

 

Elsewhere, Luhan wrinked his nose in disgust as horrid smells filled the rooms of Xiumin's horror house. The warehouse that housed the girls were buried in a block of trees, unnoticeable to the eye. It made transportation a lot easier during the night. Who wanted to deal with nosy neighbors? Skinny girls of various ages scurried past him quickly not daring to look at him let alone breathe the same air as he did. It was drilled into their head by Head Mihyun, the first rule was to never look at the Young Masters unless they spoke to you first and even then, they were told to keep their eyes to the floor as a sign of respect.

"Don't you think it's time to do spring cleaning Xiumin?" Yixing muttered out as he pulled out a black mask over his nose and mouth to block out the horrible smell. "It smells like in here."

Xiumin merely shrugged. "It got cleaned last week. But no matter how much it gets cleaned, everytime I get a new shipment, it smells again so why bother?"

Lay shot him an horrified look as Xiumin sighed. "Fine, I'll get daily air refreshners."

"Oh! Master Xiumin! Welcome home." A charming voice rang out and echoed through the walls. Mihyun, dressed simply in a white sundress, bowed formally to the others before straightening up. Chaejin and Soojin were glued to her sides as each gave their own bow in respect.

"Hello Mihyun." Xiumin replied as his eyes lit up at his favorite girl. It was no secret that Xiumin had a soft spot for the tiny spitfire. She was obedient and did her job quickly and efficiently.

"How are the new girls?" Xiumin asked as Mihyun walked with them.

"They're doing well sir." She stated softly. "A few are a bit loud and outspoken but nothing I can't handle with the twins. They will be up to standard by next week."

Xiumin nodded in satisfaction before reaching out and patting her head gently again.

"I'm sure you're busy with your other tasks. Hurry along now." Xiumin told her kindly as she bowed once more.

"Of course Master Xiumin. Please don't hesistate to call if you need me."

Kris watched with great amusement as Mihyun hurried off down the hallway, her long dress flowing behind her as if it was a cape.

"You're lucky Xiumin. You've found three girls that obey your every wish. I wish I found someone like that."

Tao snorted from the corner of the room.

"Maybe if you weren't such an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter