Chapter 16

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's eyebrows twitched in irritation as her baggage was being lugged into one of the available rooms in the massive mansion she was being forced to stay at. Leader Park had thought it would be a great idea to have EXO, Bangtan, and GOT7 to live together while they worked on undercovering who the leecher was. Standing in the foyer, Ace sat loyally by her feet as his eyes took in his new surroundings.

"Wow, this house is ing massive." A familiar voice whistled as Hana whirled around quickly, her hair flying in all directions.

"Hyungwon." Hana breathed as the said male raised a finger in salute.

"Hello jagiya~" He cooed only to have his head slapped by Shownu as he walked in.

"Who are you calling jagiya you brat." Shownu shot out as he dropped a bag at the whimpering Hyungwon.

"That's right. Hana's clearly dating me. After all, I'm the best looking one out of all of us." Minhyuk piped up ignoring the glower that Wonho was sending in his direction.

"Excuse you." Wonho scoffed before bounding up to Hana and hugging her tightly. Hana chuckled before hugging him back as Wonho bent down and patted Ace's head.

"Hello Ace. I didn't forget you." Wonho cooed, offering the said dog a piece of dog jerky. Ace happily gave him a on the face before taking the jerky in between his teeth and chomping on it rather ungracefully.

"Guys, meeting in the conference room." JB called out as everyone scrambled after him. Taking all the available seats, Hana pouted before sitting across Yugyeom's lap and draping her feet across Mark's. Yugyeom wrapped his arms loosely around her to keep her from sliding off as Leader Park took charge.

"I figure introduction is needed. EXO, why don't you start, followed by Bangtan, MonstaX and finally GOT7. It would help you guys get closer to one another."

"Hello, my name is Luhan. I run EXO with help from both Suho and Kris."

"Kris. I have connections in Canada."

"Suho."

"Chanyeol! I'm a people person."

"Baekhyun, I work with Chanyeol."

"Lay, I hack."

"Xiumin, I'm the deceiver."

"Chen, I create plans."

"Tao. I'm in charge of training."

"Kai. I scope out areas with Sehun."

"Sehun."

"Kyungsoo. I do misc things."

 

All eyes flickered over to Bangtan who was next on the list.

"Namjoon, I run Bangtan."

"Yoongi. I'm in charge of fixing everything Namjoon breaks."

"Jin. I'm in charge of making sure everything's all set before final execution."

"JHope. I'm in charge of weapons."

"Jimin. I'm the charmer."

"Taehyung. I'm sent in first to blend in."

"Jungkook. I do a bit of everything."

 

All eyes moved onto MonstaX who excluded nothing but confidence.

"Shownu. I'm the leader."

"Hyungwon. I like playing with knives. Hana's my wife."

"Excuse Hyungwon. I'm Wonho. Hana's my girlfriend."

"Excuse all of you. Hana is mine. period. I'm Kihyun."

"Minhyuk."

"I.M"

"Jooheon."

 

Luhan's eyes were wide with confusion after MonstaX's introduction. Who was Hana really dating? He didn't expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter