Chapter 18

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update!

Taehyung and Hana sat in silence on the long one hour drive to Club Midnight. Taehyung glanced out of the corner of his eye. Hana was currently blankly staring out the window as her phone laid silently in her lap. Earlier, she was texting quite a bit on it but after around 20 minutes, she had started to stare out the window.

"Hana..." Taehyung started as Hana looked in his direction before turning back towards the window.

"I just want to get this over with." Hana muttered out.

"What did I do Hana?" Taehyung gripped onto the steering wheel tightly. "I understand you hating Luhan but what the did I do?"

Hana flinched at the anger she noted in his voice. Taehyung wanted to take back his words but it was now or nothing. He was done being nice. He wanted answers and he was going to get them one way or another.

"Luhan lied to protect you. But if you want to hate him for keeping something so big from you then fine, I get it. What I don't get is why you're mad at ME. What did I do? I've done nothing but support you the entire time."

"You were apart of it." Hana was dealthy quiet. "You knew the entire time and you didn't tell me once."

"To protect you! I didn't want too! I wanted Luhan to tell you. I begged him to tell you! But he wouldn't listen. He made me promise not to ever tell you until he told you first! It wasn't my secret to tell!"

"You should have just stayed out of my life. Everything was fine."

"Really?! Was it really fine?!" Taehyung snarled as his knuckles nearly turned white. "Did you really enjoy not having friends Hana? Tell me the truth, did you really enjoy being bullied by everyone else? Being everyone else's punching bag? Living your life as a ghost?! Huh?! DID YOU?!"

"I was doing just fine!" Hana snapped back, her eyes blazing in anger. "If Luhan hadn't decided to come in and be the knight in shining armor on that day, we wouldn't be in this mess! I wouldn't have become friends with him. I wouldn't have become friends with you. I wouldn't have fallen for him. My life wouldn't be such a ing mess. I'd probably be away from here."

"Hana." Taehyung started lowly. "You and I both know where you would have been if Luhan didn't intervene. That day, I saw it in your eyes. Don't try to ing lie to me Hana. You hated it at school. You hated being bullied. That day, if Luhan hadn't stepped in, you wouldn't even be here. Shouldn't you at least be grateful?!"

"Grateful for what?!" Hana spat out. "That Luhan saved me? Sure, I was grateful because I thought he was normal, not some underground mafia leader. He shouldn't have saved me."

"And what? Let you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter