Chapter 20

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, if we're working together, I think you should have told us about this." Luhan growled as he paced in the living room.

Lay, Suho, JB, Mark, Namjoon and Yugyeom watched as he paced back and forth.

"We can't keep having secrets like this!" Luhan threw up his hands to emphasize his point as he slumped onto the couch and rested his head into his hands.

"Luhan's right." Suho inputted. "If we want to work this out there really can't be big secrets like this. I'm not saying to share everything but things like this needs to be addressed."

Mark glanced at Yugyeom and hissed something in English causing Yugyeom to snap back. JB just looked lost at the whole conversation.

"Fine." Mark stated with finality, switching back to Korean for their poor leader, all you really want to know is about Hana."

Luhan made a noise of confirmation as Suho's eyes relayed his answer. Yugyeom slumped back into the plush couch as he rested the back of his hand onto his forehead.

"Hana.." Mark began crinkling his eyebrows, "She has some......issues."

Luhan let out a snort before hissing something in chinese to Lay who slapped the back of his head and scolded him back as Luhan bit back a whimper. Now it was time for Suho to look lost and confused. JB gloated at the fact that for once it wasn't always him.

"We've been keeping an eye on Hana for the past years of her life." Mark continued as he rested his elbows on his knees. "Something about her intruiged us so as a result, we tailed her. She knows all of this anyways. After her break up with Luhan, she was a mess. She wouldn't eat, barely slept, skipped most of her classes and just stayed in her apartment."

"She showed up one day, in front of our shop." Yugyeom butted in. "She looked like . She had this dead and blank look in her eyes. I was pretty sure that she had no idea where she was. She was muttering something incoherent underneath her breath."

"You destroyed her." Mark growled as his eyes pinned themselves onto Luhan. "You ing destroyed her. She wasn't the same happy go lucky girl anymore. She was this empty void."

Before Luhan could even think of snapping back at the other malde the door creaked open as a sleepy-eyed Hana walked inside. She rubbed her eyes as she blinked at the small crowd on the couch.

"Oppa?" Her gaze directed themselves toward Mark who got to his feet.

"Go back to sleep hm?" He murmered as he helped her toward the couch allowing her to sit between him and Yugyeom.

Hana leaned aganist Yugyeom as she snuggled into his side allowing him to drape an arm protectively over her shoulder as Mark got up once more to get a blanket.

"What were you guys talking about?"

Mark tensed as JB visibly froze before shooting panicked looks to Lay and Luhan.

"Just plans for the next phase." Lay lied smoothly as Luhan's eyes continued to stare at the white bandage wrapped tightly around Hana's arm.

"Oh." Hana answered dumbly as her eyes began to close.

"Want me to carry you back to bed?" Yugyeom whispered gently into her ear as she shook her head.

"You can't stay right? It's lonely."

Yugyeom's eyes flickered over to Mark who looked equally lost. A clingy Hana was always a surprise. She would never remember anything the next day. It was as if she was an entirely different person.

"Hyungwon will stay with you. How about that?"

Hana contemplated the answer for a few seconds before slowly nodding as Mark pulled out his phone to send a quick message. No sooner did Hyungwon come through the doorway.

"Hana bear!" He crooned softly with I.M standing by the door. Gently, he picked her up bridal style before carrying her out the door.

"Today's your lucky day! I.M's going to join our sleepover too!" Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter