Epilogue

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Months later]

"Where's that report?!" JR squawked as he flailed his arms around. His hair disheveled as it stuck up in all directions, his shirt was crumpled while awkwardly being paired with grey sweatpants. His shoes were missing having claimed that he could run and slide across the floor faster in his socks.

"Where's my report?!" He frantically continued to call as no one paid him any mind.

"I already gave it to JB hyung. Chill umma." Yugyeom muttered as his head loled backwards hitting the back of his chair. His eyes were surrounded by redness from the lack of sleep he had been getting for the past couple of days due to a murder case the higher ups had in his direction.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jin muttered looking for his team's missing member.

"Eating with Bambam by the vending machine." JB flew by, his eyes never leaving the piece of paper in his hands.

"MIN YOONGI. YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Hana screeched as Yoongi cackled, quite pleased with himself. Everyone turned to stare before bursting into a fit of laughter. Hana's hair was a shade of pastel pink that suited her well. Hana frowned as she slumped down in her chair, the light pink strands cascadaing down her face.

"Why pink?" She moaned. "Why couldn't you do like blue or something?"

"Pink looks good on you." Suho patted her shoulder as he headed toward JB's office with Sehun and Xiumin by his sides.

"Now if I try to chase after someone, no one will take me seriously thanks to you." Hana muttered as she oraganized the files on her desk while staring at sadly at her pink hair before sighing and beginning her day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of sleek and black police cars pulled up in front of an apartment complex where police were trying to keep back the crowd. Flashing their silver badges, the group strolled in and trekked up the stairs. A horrid smell began to reek through apartment 4C as masks were hastily slid across their nose and mouth. But not even the small layer of protection could keep the new recruits from puking.

Long lines of yellow tape flowed through the hallway. Lifting it upwards, Hana climed underneath it while pulling on a pair of black latex gloves. Her pink hair was pulled up and out of her face as she stepped around puddles of blood that had solidified. A woman no older than twenty, laid sprawled out on her back, her eyes wide with fear as a scream was stuck in her thorat. Her chest a bloody mess with a knife protruding straight into the air. Her once crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter