Chapter 37

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana frowned as she crossed her wrists, growing quickly irritated at the fact that the silver bracelets were restricting her movements. She wasn't exactly sure how she got into this position again but low and behold, she had wound up back into the police department. Except this time, she was in the clutches of the devil himself and not one of the staged attempts by Daehyun.

The door squeaked open as Daehyun peered inside, immediate relief washed over his features as he took in Hana's untouched frame. 

"Go hyung!" Zelo's familiar voice hissed with Jongup beside him. "I'm not sure how long we can hold him off."

Darting inside, Daehyun made a beeline for Hana's chair as he started pacing.

"You have to get out of here." Daehyun spoke, breaking the silence as Hana gave him a rather amused look before gesturing toward the bracelets. 

"I would, but I seem to be having a slight problem here."

Daehyun fished out his own key but before he could even attempt to unlock her from the bracelets, the door started opening. Quickly, he shoved the key back into his pocket and away from sight. His panicked expression wasn't doing Hana any favors.

"I told you." Hana fake yawned. "I want my lawyer."

A look of gratefulness crossed his features before he went rigid as Park Hyunjin stepped inside with two of his lackeys. Zelo and Jongup stood by the door but Hana was able to notice them sport a few bruises, no doubt the two lackeys had roughened them up a bit when they refused to move.

"You're dismissed Daehyun." Park Hyunjin waved as Daehyun's lips pressed into a firm line.

"With all due respect sir, this is still my case."

"Ah." Hyunjin sat on the chair opposite side of Hana. "Of course you are. I just want a few words with Hana. Are you going to go aganist my wishes Daehyun?"

Daehyun looked as if he wanted to do everything and then some but he knew his job was at stake as well as the others plan to get Hana out of there.

"No sir." Daehyun muttered before leaving the room and closing the door softly behind him without another word.

Hana stared at the man sitting before her. The man that caused this entire mess. In front of her was the true man that needed to die or at the very least, rot in jail for the rest of his life. He had caused so much difficulty for EXO and the others. Hana truly despised him.

"Now Hana." Hyunjin beckoned for the folder that one of the lackeys held before taking it and opening it, placing several pictures in front of her. Nineteen faces stared back at her. EXO and BTS. Hana remained pokerfaced as she stared back at Hyunjin.

"Who are they?" Hyunjin questioned as Hana quirked an eyebrow.

"I refuse to speak until my lawyer is present." Hana answered evenly as Hyunjin let out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter