Chapter 22

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right. Left. Middle. Right. Left. Middle.

The only sound in the entire training room was Hana's swift punches into the punching bag. Sweat gathered around her forehead as she hastily wiped it away. Her knuckles were crying in pain, her left wrist was bleeding again and her muscles were sore. But she continued, she forced herself to train more.

"Hana. That's enough." A sharp voice sliced through the air. Half turning, she caught the hard stare JB was sending in her direction. Her eyes were blank as she stared back at him. His eyes challenged her to defy him. The silent staredown continued before Hana slowly stepped away from the punching bag.

"I didn't even train for that long." Hana muttered as she sat on the floor, her back leaning aganist the wall as JB raised an eyebrow.

"Not long? You've been here since this morning. It's already 5PM."

"Can it JB?" Hana moaned out in tiredness as she closed her eyes. "I just want to keep training. I don't want to deal with people."

JB frowned at her statement. The ruthless and cut off Hana was back. Her body had finally readjusted itself to the medication. As of now, there should be no more of the Hana Luhan encountered.

"Go." JB nudged her towards to the bathrooms that were connected to the gym. Grumbling underneath her breath, Hana slipped into the locker room before re-emerging 15 minutes later in a white t-shirt with black sweatpants.

"Come." JB clucked his tongue before gently pulling on her injured wrist up the stairs and to the living room where the others were lounging about. Lay was waiting patiently with the first aid kit as Hana eyed him before grundingly sitting at his side. Humming, Lay cleaned her bleeding arm before bandaging it again and patting it gently.

As soon as Lay finished, Hana shot up as if she had gotten stung by a bee before jumping and tackling into Yugyeom who was sitting on the next couch over. Yugyeom let out a grunt of pain at the sudden weight before readjusting himself to a more comfortable position. Hyungwon raised Hana's feet before lying them across his lap as he continued staring at the TV. Hana could feel someone's stare drilling into the side of her head.

Turning slightly, her blank eyes met Luhan's heated stare. Luhan's eyes visibly narrowed as it zeroed in on Yugyeom's arm that was tossed carelessly over her body.

Hushed whispers resumed between the leaders. Seconds turned into minutes which turned into hours. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter