Chapter 9

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana stirred underneath the blankets. Her eyebrows creased before they relaxed. Her eyes slowly began to open up taking in the darkness of the room. Sitting up, she noticed that she was in the same room as this morning, only this time, there was no sunlight streaming in. Only the subtle brightness of the moon gave her light. Feeling around her bedside, Hana fumbled until her hand came across a lamp. Flipping it on, a yellow glow resonated off the wall. It wasn't too bright nor too dark, it was just right.

Next to the lamp, lay a glass of water. Finally realizing how thirsty she was, she gulped down the cool liquid as it calmed her dry thorat. Tentatively, she lifted herself out of the bed as her feet touched onto the plush carpet. She opened one of the many doors to find a private en suite bathroom. The lights were bright and everything was a sparkly white. Not to mention..was that gold?! Hana frowned, she would love a shower but she didn't have any extra clothes unless...

Her feet led her to the second door and dropped open in awe. It as a large walk in closet that lit up when she stepped inside. Rows and rows of all the newest styles lined the walls. As Hana ventured deeper, it seemed as if she was entering Narnia. It was never ending. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a large hoodie and undergarments, she hurried back into the bathroom before locking the door behind her.

A nice and hot shower was all she needed right now.

 

Stepping out, she allowed her hair to air dry before finding a pair of fuzzy socks and pulling them onto her feet. She glanced at the third and final door. Did she want to venture out of the safety of the room she was in? After a mental debate for a couple of minutes, she slowly put her hand on the doorknob. Quietly, she turned it before stucking her head out cautiously. The hallway was dark and quiet, the only lights came from the small lamps mounted on the walls.

Gingerly, she stepped one foot outside before closing the door to the room she was in. She glanced to the right and the left before going towards the right. The hallway was long, there were a few other doors but Hana didn't dare to peek inside. She came to a large staircase. The carpeting on the stairs muted her footsteps as she made her way down. The closer she got to the bottom floor, the louder the voices came.

Curiously, she followed the voices and peeked through a crack to see EXO sitting in a circle in the living room. They were talking about something in hushed tones. Her ears perked only to realize that they were talking about here.

"I can't keep her here." Luhan spoke sadly.

"Well, you can't send her back to Korea." Xiumin snorted as Chen nodded in agreement.

"If Sanghyuk was able to find her, others will too." Kyungsoo chimed in thoughtfully.

"But I can't keep her here!" Luhan hissed again. "She's terrified of me. Of this. She's even petrified of Taehyung!"

Bangtan had remained quiet the entire conversation. J-Hope glanced uneasily at Taehyung who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"But hyung's right." Taehyung started. "We can't send her back to Korea."

"What am I suppose to do then? Imprison her in my house?" Luhan snarled, running his fingers through his hair messily.

"She didn't even finish school!"

"Maybe it'll get better as days pass." Namjoon offered.

"You think she'll stop faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter