Chapter 17

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say dinner was awkward was an understatement. It was downright terrible. Hana almost outright bolted when she found out who she was sitting across. It didn't help the fact that Taehyung was right besides Luhan either. Their stares were literally burning a hole in her forehead.

"There's dessert!" JR chirped as Kyungsoo and Jin trailed behind him each carrying an armful of delicious looking desserts. The three of them had bonded quickly over their love for food and the amount of nagging that they do to their respectful groups.

 Hana poked around at her piece of chocolate cake before it was rudely swiped away.

"I'm eating it if all you're going to do is poke at it as if it's jello." Wonho announced before stuffing his face with the chocolate deliciousness as Hana rolled his eyes.

"Alright guys, we're going to move onto phase 1 of the plan in an hour." Suho announced as several pairs of confused eyes were sent in his direction.

"Phase 1.." Kris started. "A couple of us are going to infiltrate a club that's well known. Hana, you're going to have to go in and get as much information as you can since the rest of us have been their too many times."

Hana's expression instantly turned sour as she crossed her arms. Clearly, she was going to have to act like a ditzy girl in order to get information out of the greasy men that frequented the bars.

"Hana's going to have to go in with bodyguards and give off the appearance of being an rich heiress looking to get in on the underground. We already set up fake identity and fake accounts as well as hacked into a few of the deep dark web with lies. To anyone at the bar, Hana's name is now Jisoo Wang. She took over her parents fortune after their death a month ago. She has ties to the underground as she's currently dating a top underworld drug lord which is being played by Taehyung."

Hana stiffened at the mention of the male as Kihyun bristled beside her, clearly not pleased with the set up.

"Hana, you can pick your bodyguards." JB rushed in seeing the unamused looks his group was sending in his direction. "It just can't be Yugyeom or Mark. You're around them too much to the point that people would realize something was wrong."

"Shownu and Kihyun." Hana spoke up as the said males glanced in her direction.

"I trust you to keep me safe." She snorted at the irony of the statement as Shownu flexed his arms.

"Don't worry." He started before bursting into a round of laughter with Kihyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter