Chapter 38

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hideout, the boys were getting ready for the heist to take down the director once and for all. It had taken days of planning and thinking of every escape route but they finally had it down. Any sane person would have gotten the needed court documents and ended it there but what fun would that be? They preferred to end everything with a bang and that's how they were going to do it this time.

"Hyung do you really need that many guns?" Taehyung asked Shownu, watching the elder stuff another gun into the back of his pants. So far, the leader had managed to stuff a knife into his boot, two guns in the back of his pants, another clipped to his belt while a third was being held in his hands.

"Yes." Hyungwon piped up from the floor as he furiously typed around on his laptop. "Yes he does. If what we assumed is correct, there's going to be plenty of his goons in the police building. Better to be safe than sorry."

Loud buckles of shoe laces being tied down, guns with their safety shoved on and knives being closed. The boys stood in the center of the room as they waited patiently for their respective leaders to finish their discussion.

"Ready?" Suho asked. his eyes wandering from the first male to the next.

"Let's go party boys!" Jaclson boomed as each member scrambled toward the direction of the garage.

 

Hana leaned aganist the wall of a deserted alley as she heaved a breath through the cancer stick that was held between her fingers. Her hair was hidden underneath her large hood as her eyes carefully took in her surrounding. To anyone else, Hana looked as if she was a local druggie, shooting up in the back alley. But reality was, Hana was hiding away from the detectives that were trailing her. They had been persistent on following her every step but Hana had managed to lose them.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket as she fished it out and pressed it aganist her ear.

"Yes." She stated simply, not even bothering to check caller id anymore. 

"Where are you?" Luhan's voice drifted through the earpiece as Hana took another large breath from the white stick.

"Hongdae. The corner by the pharmacy."

She heard shuffling from the other end as Luhan's head came into view from the alleyway. He glanced at her before hanging up and strolling forward. His eyes glued to the offended white stick in between her fingers.

His gaze was hot, as if he was going to make it disappear with just his eyes.

Dropping it to the floor, Hana stepped on it before holding out her hand. Luhan dstared at her for a few moments before fishing into his jacket and pulled out two guns. Stuffing one into the back of her pants, Hana placed the other one inside her jacket. Luhan handed her sharp knives as she swiftly hid them in any free sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter