Chapter 3

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As each day progresed, Hana was getting more and more paranoid. She had finally taken up Luhan's suggestion and moved out of her run-down apartment and into a high end secured apartment in the center of Seoul. Luhan had paid for everything including installing a high end security system as she wished. She gave a vague response of wanting to play around with hacking a bit and the only way to do so was to install a security system in her apartment. Luhan didn't look like he bought her answer but didn't push it any further.

Stepping inside her new apartment, Hana froze as a single white letter flew to her feet. Deadbolting her front door, her shaky hands reached out to tear the envelope open as a single white note with black lettering dropped to the floor.

Did you think changing apartments would save you Hana-ssi?

Her hands went to as shaky sobs racked through her body. Hana had never felt this scared in her entire life before. Each day that she came home, a white note always laid by her feet. They were taunting her. Hana shook her head as her eyes hardened. No, she wasn't some weak little girl that needed to hide behind her boyfriend all time. She was strong and independent. She wasn't going to let some taunts dictate her life. Tossing the note into the trash, she booted up her laptop to relax on the deep web forums, something she enjoyed doing and to keep her mind off of her current situation.

 

Hours had passed and Hana hadn't moved from her position at all. She had gorged into her bank account a couple of days ago and ended up buying a second display monitor. A bunch of random lines of code were running around on the screen to Hana's delight. Just seeing the numbers dance around brought joy to her eyes. As she clicked around the forums, she clicked on a curious title.

The Lords of the Underworld

Curiousity got the best of her and after making sure that her security proxies were all in place she clicked on the forum itself. 

What do you guys think of this? Someone sent me a picture.

Right below the post was a picture of twelve boys. The picture was too grainy and blurry to deciper who was who. Not even the best technologies in the world could clean up the image for a clear image.

Are they really the Gods of Underworld?- BlackHat_0

They look like a bunch of teenagers to me. Rebeling aganist their parents. -IcyHeart

Could you imagine dating one though? Hey, don't shoot me but I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure every other girl blackhat had the same exact thought. Don't lie to yourself saying you didn't. -DarknHeaven

Where did you even get that idea? The picture's too grainy to even get a good look but I do admit that their height and weight doens't resemble that of an old man, so they're probably good looking. -Zero

Hana's eyebrows quirked as she read more and more comments regarding these twelve mysterious males. Or if they really were males. They could be females dressed as males for all she knew.

If they are Gods of the Underworld as everyone claims, think they have anything to do with the increase of kidnappings? -Eclipse

 

Elsewhere, the same mysterious male let out a chuckle as he read the most recent comment.

If they are Gods of the Underworld as everyone claims, think they have anything to do with the increase of kidnappings? -Eclipse

"Oh little naive Hana." He chucked darkly. "You're so cute. They have everything to do with the kidnappings my dear little one. After all, your precious boyfriend is one of the leaders."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the first step once you hold someone in custody?" Professor Park lectured as the powerpoint he had up covered extensive notes retaining to the chapter they were on.

Furiously scribbling down every word, Hana's focus was entirely focused on the lecture. Her mind blocked out all other noises, her eyes stared into directly at the screen trying to remember everything the lecture was speaking about.

"And that will be the conclusion of our class. Please remember that your 10 page essay is due next week." Hana breathed a sigh of relief as her pencil dropped from her hand.

"You look like ." A voice called from her side. Hana tilted her head to stare into the eyes of her seatmate, Taehyung. His orange hair was back to a neutral brown with bangs hanging over his eyes.

"No one asked you." She retorted but a smile was evident on her face as Taehyung snorted a response, waiting patiently for her to pack up her bag.

"Where's the others?" Hana asked as they stepped out of the lecture hall and walked down the corridor toward the cafeteria.

"Jungkook is in forensics. Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter