Chapter 23

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How do you guys want to do this?" Shownu questioned as the leaders hovered over the large blueprint of the building they were about to hijack. They managed to locate the snitch, Bang Jinhwan. In exchange for information about the underworld, him and his lackeys were getting a free out of jailcard and payment. Too bad for him that he was now on the four deadliest gangs radar.

"Send in the best." Suho started. "We're going to have to go in groups to avoid suspicion and in the dead of night. Not too many people or else it'll be way to easy for him to spot us."

"Most will be on stand by or back at the base. Hackers will take control of the cameras until they realize something's wrong." Kris inputted.

"Last and not least, we don't leave anyone behind." JB stated sharply, his eyes darting from one person to the next. "I don't care if this is a super important mission or not. We don't leave anyone behind. If need be, we'll re-attack once we assess the situation."

Back and forth the leaders went, firing ideas at one another only to be shot down every so often. They were putting their money on one chance. Even if a second chance arose, Jinhwan would be on high alert, getting inside would be much more of a pain. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was D-Day. Hana stared into the mirror silently as she polished off one of her silver knives. She was dressed simply in all black with her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Her blonde and brown hair wrapped tightly in a hairtie. Her silver ear piercings shown brightly aganist the light in her room. Slipping the knife into her shoe she glanced at her arm before pulling away the bandage. Fainted scars dotted her pale arm as she left the dressings on the floor before leaving the confines of her room.

The living room was in chaos as members of each group attempted to get ready.

"Why'd you take my shirt?!"

"We're going on a mission to kill not a club hyung....."

"You're not seriously wearing THAT are you?"

"I can't wear this! It's not Gucci!"

Slithering over the Mark's side, she pressed her cheek aganist his arm as he glanced down at her. Tugging his arm out of her grip, he draped it over her shoulder and pulled her closer as they looked at the onslaught of chaos.

"Nervous?" He murmered quietly as his eyes raised in amusement at JR trying to get Yugyeom to fix his hair.

"Me? Nervous? You certainly don't know me very well." Hana snorted.

"Wow, I want to be lovey dovey too." I.M whined as he wrapped an arm around Hana's waist and tugged her away from Mark.

"Away with you." He shooed. "You always steal her."

Mark let out a good natured laugh as Hana patted I.M's head gently as he snuggled his face into the side of her neck.

 

The drive to the building they were about to infiltrate was quiet. All that was heard was the soft murmering of the plan over and over again. Hana stared to her left only too meet Luhan's gaze. They stared at one another blankly before Hana was the first to look away and stare out the window again. There was a feeling of dread in her stomach, as if something was going to go terribly wrong but she brushed it off as just nerves.

"Okay, you guys ready?" Suho asked as he pulled into an abandoned alley before looking back. Several silent nods were sent in his direction.

"Team 1 go!" Kris hissed as the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter