Chapter 14

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--2 years later--

Hana let out a smirk as she watched the man at her feet groan in pain, blood tumbled out of every gaping wound Hana had inflicted. Her smile was sadistic causing all the other 40 or so full grown males in the room to cower underneath her gaze. She was unstoppable, nothing could stop her.

"Hana. Stop." A deep voice demanded from behind. Hana growled out before turning, her bloodied knife held in front of her in retaliation only too meet the stern gaze of her leader, JB.

"Put it down Hana. That's enough." He told her firmly, his eyes never wavering from her own blank ones. Truthfully, JB feared for his life. Hana was unpredictable. If he hadn't known Hana two years ago when she first entered into his life, JB would never believe that this was the same person. No, this was someone entirely different.

Hana's gaze flickered into JB's eyes as his form remained firm. His eyes narrowed, signifying his status as leader as she promptly dropped the knife at her feet and kicked it towards him.

"Good girl." JB smiled as he picked up the bloodied knife before yelling at his lower lackeys to clean up the mess.

"Go get cleaned up, we have an underground meeting with all the other groups."

Hana nodded silently as she silently left the room. Her shoes making squeaks as it left trails of fresh blood in her wake.

 

The hot shower soothed her nerves. Traces of the blood washed away quickly, revealing her soft and milky skin. Embodied on the inside of her left wrist was the GOT7 tattoo that all the members wore, signifying their alligeince to JB. She wore hers proudly, JB was her rescuer. Without him, who knows where Hana would have been by now.

Stepping out, she changed into a pair of skinnies and a comfortable black thin sweater. Pulling on her shoes, she hid a few weapons before tying up her hair. Her ear piercings shined in the bright light, all of them either black or silver. Hana hated color. Her eyes were still large but instead of a bright light, they were dark and blank, not an ounce of emotion could be seen. Lining them with black eyeliner, Hana had her signature look completed.

She left her single room and almost ran into someone's sturdy chest but heaving a breath, she relaxed.

"Hana boo." His familiar voice cooed at the younger girl, as he swung an arm around her shoulder as Hana stuck to his side faithfully.

If JB was her savior. Mark Tuan was her life support. He had been there for everything. He would patiently listen to her rant, off her advice and suggestions. he was her best friend, just like how Taehyung was. Hana's heart constricted in pain at the mere mention of the said boy. Was he eating well? Did he sleep on time? Was he being driven mad by Jungkook and his endless obsessions of cookies?

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter