Chapter 30

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana nibbled on a piece of pizza as she sat at the kitchen table with Luhan across from her. She was still wearing her signature Rilakkuma onesie. The necklace she had gotten Luhan and the others hung across his neck as it sparkled under the sunlight.

"Hana." Luhan startled her out of her daydream as she stared at him silently, watching as he pushed a tiny silver box in her direction.

"Your Christmas present."

Hana eyed the small box before putting down her slice of pizza and reaching out for the box. Untying the ribbon, she lifted the lid as her eyes widened in disbelief. Nestled in tissue paper, was a silver chain necklace. In the middle hung a star pendant with her name scrawled across the back. Gently, she took it out as she gazed it in awe.

"I know you don't like flashy things so I figured that would suit your taste."

"Here." Luhan got up from his seat before holding out his hand. "I'll put it on for you."

Very gently, Luhan untied the necklace before tying it securely around her neck and stepping back before nodding in satisfaction.

"Thanks." Hana whispered as Luhan's eyes widened before they formed into crescent moons.

"You're welcome."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do we do with him?" Baekhyun beckoned toward Jinhwan who was still strapped to the chair. "We can't leave him there forever."

"Why not?" Hana and Mark answered together with straight faces as Baekhyun gawped at them.

"Because its inhumane!"

"So?" Yugyeom joined in as Baekhyun's jaw literally dropped to the floor at the bluntness of the trio.

"We can just let him rot there. Payback for what he did." Hana's eyes flashed an undistinguishable emotion but it was gone just as quickly as it arrived.

"Hana." JB warned as Youngjae glanced uneasily between the trio and JB. Ever since that night when Mark and Yugyeom had defied JB to save Hana, the relatinship between them was rocky. It was as if they were split down the middle.

"Hana. Come do patrol with me." Taehyung piped up as Hana glanced at him. It didn't take rocket science to know that a fight between JB and Hana was bound to happen sometime soon. It was better to keep the all separated.

"I'm going to go bake a cake." JR muttered not wanting to be stuck in the middle when a fight did break out. He left the room with Jin and DO trailing behind him.

"Come on." Taehyung tugged at Hana's wrist with Jungkook trailing behind them. Neither of them wanted to be in the middle of a warzone.

The air was silent and tense as Hana, Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter